Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Progen Offspring Quest! FINISHED!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Amut

AHHHHHHH wow, that looks amazing! Freaking fantastic - an accent that really compliments/supplements his character.

I hope it's okay. xD;; (Sorry for the wall of text.)
@Amut

AHHHHHHH wow, that looks amazing! Freaking fantastic - an accent that really compliments/supplements his character.

I hope it's okay. xD;; (Sorry for the wall of text.)
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Amut Heyo! My progens nest has hatched - they have a boy and a girl if you like the look of either one? Just let me know which you'd like and I'll get to writing lore down for them! If you don't like either I can always nest them again c; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31272655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312727/31272655_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31272656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312727/31272656_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm excited to write it already <3
@Amut
Heyo! My progens nest has hatched - they have a boy and a girl if you like the look of either one? Just let me know which you'd like and I'll get to writing lore down for them! If you don't like either I can always nest them again c;

31272655_350.png

31272656_350.png

I'm excited to write it already <3
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@soulykins

I gotta grab Shaila!
@soulykins

I gotta grab Shaila!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut
Great! I've written her up some lore if you'd like to take a look? I can change any bits that you don't like of course!
I'd also like to send some of the simple apparel as well? It's a tradition in my clan for the royal line to be denoted by the simple apparel - I was going to send some simple darksteel stuff as a nod to Asra ;v;

We didn't really discuss prices but I'd say she's pay what you want at this point - I'm just thrilled a child will be in a lore lair!
@Amut
Great! I've written her up some lore if you'd like to take a look? I can change any bits that you don't like of course!
I'd also like to send some of the simple apparel as well? It's a tradition in my clan for the royal line to be denoted by the simple apparel - I was going to send some simple darksteel stuff as a nod to Asra ;v;

We didn't really discuss prices but I'd say she's pay what you want at this point - I'm just thrilled a child will be in a lore lair!
@soulykins

How about 35k, to account for the apparel?

And actually, it's sort of amazing that that's the apparel you picked out! I use the same Simple collars as rank designators for my coli dragons. I'll be happy to keep her with Darksteel Bracelets while she moves up. (I also take it by her lore that you accept hatchling letters?)

For Physical Fighters
Lv. 1-8 Darksteel Collar
Lv. 9-17 Iron Collar
Lv. 18-25 Gold Collar

For Healers
Lv. 1-16 Copper
Lv/ 17-25 Pearly
@soulykins

How about 35k, to account for the apparel?

And actually, it's sort of amazing that that's the apparel you picked out! I use the same Simple collars as rank designators for my coli dragons. I'll be happy to keep her with Darksteel Bracelets while she moves up. (I also take it by her lore that you accept hatchling letters?)

For Physical Fighters
Lv. 1-8 Darksteel Collar
Lv. 9-17 Iron Collar
Lv. 18-25 Gold Collar

For Healers
Lv. 1-16 Copper
Lv/ 17-25 Pearly
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut
Oh goodnessyou don't have to pay extra for the apparel - it's just kind of a freebie!

And it's super cool how you incorporate them into your lore! I think that's a brilliant system, it's like they're graduating as they go along! Why, you dragons might just think it fate to find a young dragon in darksteel looking for a different clan c;

i am absolutely open to hatchling letters of any and all kinds - I've only ever received one but I'm in love with the concept and have sent quite a few of my own that I've gotten responses to!
@Amut
Oh goodnessyou don't have to pay extra for the apparel - it's just kind of a freebie!

And it's super cool how you incorporate them into your lore! I think that's a brilliant system, it's like they're graduating as they go along! Why, you dragons might just think it fate to find a young dragon in darksteel looking for a different clan c;

i am absolutely open to hatchling letters of any and all kinds - I've only ever received one but I'm in love with the concept and have sent quite a few of my own that I've gotten responses to!
@amut
Oh gosh sorry...
I went on a mini hiatus there, and forgot about this. I need lair space, and don't have the time to do lore right now. I won't exalt yet, but if you could look in the back of my lair and choose your favorite one (the four Nocs), so I could get rid of the rest.
@amut
Oh gosh sorry...
I went on a mini hiatus there, and forgot about this. I need lair space, and don't have the time to do lore right now. I won't exalt yet, but if you could look in the back of my lair and choose your favorite one (the four Nocs), so I could get rid of the rest.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 Heh, it's fine. I was wondering what happened to you. May I have this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31221193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312212/31221193_350.png[/img] [/url] Eldritch/Pistachio/Moon
@Lightshadow101

Heh, it's fine. I was wondering what happened to you. May I have this guy?

31221193_350.png

Eldritch/Pistachio/Moon
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut
Ok
@Amut
Ok
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16