Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Mates & Dates! (RP encouraged!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Giratina No problem! Got it! :) Sorry for the long starters, I always get carried away a bit with the context oops not every post will be this long i swear lol [quote=Niko] Niko had always thought that dusk was the most beautiful time of day. It was the time that the bright blue sky and afternoon heat would fade into more subdued purples and pinks, air cooling to a slight chill. If you looked carefully, you could sometimes see the shadow of the moon hanging amid the clouds before the sky had really turned to night, as if waiting in the wings for its turn to take the stage. Then slowly, one by one, as if they were actors appearing on queue, the stars would make themselves visible. Niko had always thought there was something distinctly romantic about the end of the day and beginning of the night, especially after hearing stories from the older dragons about the Sun and Moon being lovers and whatnot. He'd always been a sentimental child. It was just a bit of a pity really, that he couldn't really afford to stop and admire the changing of scenery at the very moment. [b]"Giga? Giga!"[/b] The Sky Dancer called out frantically as he fluttered listlessly through the woods. A million regrets ran through his mind as he strained his voice calling for the younger dragon. They shouldn't have gone so far from the main ruins, they shouldn't have stayed out so late, it was only the Spiral's first gathering duty for Lightweaver's sake! Now Gigabite had zipped off in chase of a squirrel, it was getting dark, and Niko couldn't help but panic at the thought of the fledgling dragon getting lost at nighttime, especially this close to the Shadow Flight border. What if she was injured somewhere? What if she couldn't get home? Niko grew increasingly more distressed with every glance he took around the empty bushes and shadowy forest. Knowing the lively little Spiral, she could be anywhere at this rate. [b]"Gigabite, where are you?"[/b] Niko called, almost a sob of desperation, as he settled on a fallen log, clueless of what to do. Just as he was about to begin his search again, the Sky Dancer suddenly felt a spot of wetness on his forehead. Shaking the moisture off, he looked about to detect the source, and was promptly hit in the eye by another drop. Wincing, he glanced up towards the sky, and through the foliage, he saw that dark clouds had gathered in the sky. Those hadn't been there before, surely? Niko could only look on in distress as raindrops began to pour down in a torrent. Whimpering helplessly, Niko curled his wings above his head to shelter himself from some of the rain, knowing full well that with his feathers wet, he'd be useless of flight. The Sky Dancer plopped on the ground, panicked and upset, and ready to cry.[/quote] [quote=Daena] Even in the daytime, the realm of the Shadow Flight seemed darker than most other places. An almost oppressive silence rang throughout the forest, punctuated by the occasional flapping of a bird's wings, or the movement of a small, hidden creature. As a Nature Dragon as well as a member of a Light Clan now, Daena had always found the Tangled Wood unnerving. The foliage above her head was thick and heavy, blocking out much of the sunlight, and Daena vaguely mused that it was no wonder that there seemed to be little growing from the ground other than coarse grass and stout shrooms. Sunshine Ruins could never compare to her birthplace of the Viridian Labyrinth in terms of greenery, but at least there, one could see dandelions and grass, and perhaps an occasional bush of berries, if one knew how to look. The sooner she finished this errand, the better, Daena decided, suppressing a shudder as she stepped through the undergrowth of the wood. Her clan matriarch had sent her with peace offerings for neighboring clans, and she fully intended to complete her duty. Of course though, even the Lightweaver herself couldn't make Daena enjoy it.[/quote] @Salvation Ooh, welcome! He's quite a pretty! And a hopeless romantic at heart? Aww, sounds sweet uvu We'll see how this goes! Any preference between Ana and Shabnan? [quote=Anahera & Shabnan] Shabnan had thought she was the first to notice the visitor, but as always, Ana was quicker to act. The Spiral immediately approached the male Pearl Catcher, an enigmatic smile on her face, and she twisted in the air, surveying him from all angles as she sized him up. Shabnan herself preferred to do that from a distance. [b]"Oh?" [/b]Ana responded coyly, voice in a high and teasing lilt that Shabnan recognized as the airheaded guise that Ana put up in front of strangers. [b]"A lamb? Well that depends on what kind you're seeking."[/b] Ana curled herself up into a coil before settling onto the ground in front of the visitor. [b]"If you want, is there anything I could do to help you find this lamb? Or at least, getting your name would be nice. I'm Anahera, but you can call me Ana."[/b] The Spiral traced the stranger's gaze to her younger companion. [b]"And that's Shabnan."[/b] Shabnan studied the male Pearl Catcher with a curious, if not wary gaze. The way he held himself looked a lot like Achernar- pretentious, with a big ego. She was starting to wonder if it was just a male Pearl Catcher thing after all. All of a sudden, an unbidden snort of laughter escaped from her. A mask? Really? Why a mask? Did he think he was a superhero of some sort? Shabnan had been reprimanded for making rude comments before, so she bit her lip, fighting back giggles and the urge to say something.[/quote]
@Giratina No problem! Got it! :) Sorry for the long starters, I always get carried away a bit with the context oops not every post will be this long i swear lol
Niko wrote:
Niko had always thought that dusk was the most beautiful time of day. It was the time that the bright blue sky and afternoon heat would fade into more subdued purples and pinks, air cooling to a slight chill. If you looked carefully, you could sometimes see the shadow of the moon hanging amid the clouds before the sky had really turned to night, as if waiting in the wings for its turn to take the stage. Then slowly, one by one, as if they were actors appearing on queue, the stars would make themselves visible. Niko had always thought there was something distinctly romantic about the end of the day and beginning of the night, especially after hearing stories from the older dragons about the Sun and Moon being lovers and whatnot. He'd always been a sentimental child.

It was just a bit of a pity really, that he couldn't really afford to stop and admire the changing of scenery at the very moment.

"Giga? Giga!" The Sky Dancer called out frantically as he fluttered listlessly through the woods. A million regrets ran through his mind as he strained his voice calling for the younger dragon. They shouldn't have gone so far from the main ruins, they shouldn't have stayed out so late, it was only the Spiral's first gathering duty for Lightweaver's sake! Now Gigabite had zipped off in chase of a squirrel, it was getting dark, and Niko couldn't help but panic at the thought of the fledgling dragon getting lost at nighttime, especially this close to the Shadow Flight border. What if she was injured somewhere? What if she couldn't get home?

Niko grew increasingly more distressed with every glance he took around the empty bushes and shadowy forest. Knowing the lively little Spiral, she could be anywhere at this rate. "Gigabite, where are you?" Niko called, almost a sob of desperation, as he settled on a fallen log, clueless of what to do.

Just as he was about to begin his search again, the Sky Dancer suddenly felt a spot of wetness on his forehead. Shaking the moisture off, he looked about to detect the source, and was promptly hit in the eye by another drop. Wincing, he glanced up towards the sky, and through the foliage, he saw that dark clouds had gathered in the sky. Those hadn't been there before, surely? Niko could only look on in distress as raindrops began to pour down in a torrent.

Whimpering helplessly, Niko curled his wings above his head to shelter himself from some of the rain, knowing full well that with his feathers wet, he'd be useless of flight. The Sky Dancer plopped on the ground, panicked and upset, and ready to cry.
Daena wrote:
Even in the daytime, the realm of the Shadow Flight seemed darker than most other places. An almost oppressive silence rang throughout the forest, punctuated by the occasional flapping of a bird's wings, or the movement of a small, hidden creature. As a Nature Dragon as well as a member of a Light Clan now, Daena had always found the Tangled Wood unnerving.

The foliage above her head was thick and heavy, blocking out much of the sunlight, and Daena vaguely mused that it was no wonder that there seemed to be little growing from the ground other than coarse grass and stout shrooms. Sunshine Ruins could never compare to her birthplace of the Viridian Labyrinth in terms of greenery, but at least there, one could see dandelions and grass, and perhaps an occasional bush of berries, if one knew how to look.

The sooner she finished this errand, the better, Daena decided, suppressing a shudder as she stepped through the undergrowth of the wood. Her clan matriarch had sent her with peace offerings for neighboring clans, and she fully intended to complete her duty. Of course though, even the Lightweaver herself couldn't make Daena enjoy it.

@Salvation Ooh, welcome! He's quite a pretty! And a hopeless romantic at heart? Aww, sounds sweet uvu We'll see how this goes! Any preference between Ana and Shabnan?
Anahera & Shabnan wrote:
Shabnan had thought she was the first to notice the visitor, but as always, Ana was quicker to act. The Spiral immediately approached the male Pearl Catcher, an enigmatic smile on her face, and she twisted in the air, surveying him from all angles as she sized him up. Shabnan herself preferred to do that from a distance.

"Oh?" Ana responded coyly, voice in a high and teasing lilt that Shabnan recognized as the airheaded guise that Ana put up in front of strangers. "A lamb? Well that depends on what kind you're seeking."

Ana curled herself up into a coil before settling onto the ground in front of the visitor. "If you want, is there anything I could do to help you find this lamb? Or at least, getting your name would be nice. I'm Anahera, but you can call me Ana." The Spiral traced the stranger's gaze to her younger companion. "And that's Shabnan."

Shabnan studied the male Pearl Catcher with a curious, if not wary gaze. The way he held himself looked a lot like Achernar- pretentious, with a big ego. She was starting to wonder if it was just a male Pearl Catcher thing after all. All of a sudden, an unbidden snort of laughter escaped from her. A mask? Really? Why a mask? Did he think he was a superhero of some sort? Shabnan had been reprimanded for making rude comments before, so she bit her lip, fighting back giggles and the urge to say something.
082fee078d.png
@carpfish [quote=Skyla] The Skydancer sighed as she swooped under low foliage and tilted her wings slightly as she nearly got hit by a branch. Yang had told her to get something from scavenging, as they were apparently scavenging today. Yeah. As if. She had protested, wanting to sleep some more, but the Leader had insisted. "And besides," the gold Guardian whispered to her, "Darkgem and Darkflame want to play tag, which, as everyone knows, consists of them ambushing everyone with glowing mushrooms. I know how much you hate it, so you might want to go." Raising her voice, Yang announced, "I'll be talking to the Renegade now." She headed to the back of the cave, where there was a portal where two red eyes and a golden masked face was waiting, one that was not a dragon of this world. She stepped into the portal and disappeared. She took the Leader's advice and flew away. Before she left, Yin mentally levitated a cape to her, saying, [i]It's going to rain soon. Wear this, so your feathers won't get soaked.[/i] She thanked him and flapped her wings, taking off. At the moment, the only thing she found were squirrel skulls. They seemed to be mocking her, so she chucked them away. [i]And then it happened to rain.[/i] Great. Skyla was usually quite a cheery dragon, but give her a task, hours of trying, and only getting [i]freaking[/i] squirrel skulls as her reward and she'd snap. She was about to give up- though she was used to the rain, her feathers still got soaked easily, and she had to land in order to put the cape on- when she saw a dragon. A Skydancer, by the looks of it. But not one that she'd seen before. He seemed to be a little lost, so Skyla assumed that he wasn't a Shadow Clan member, otherwise he would've been able to navigate this place easily. He seemed to be on the verge of crying. In a split-second decision, she fluttered down and covered him with the cape. After all, she was more used to rain. "You okay?" She sat down beside him. [/quote] [quote=Kuroikaze] [i]No, this one's too big...[/i] The Imperial was picking flowers. At the moment, there was none here to be found. He checked again, then realised he was searching for the wrong type of flower in the wrong place all along. He groaned. He flew to another of his favourite picking spots, recognising the familiar shape of the logs. It should be over here, near the mushrooms... Ah! Amidst the glowing mushrooms, there was a beautiful black poppy, ringed with red. He carefully used his claws to dig around it, and dug it up, roots, soil, and all. He placed it carefully in his basket, where another poppy was waiting. These could go around the edges of the flower patch. Now for some roses... He heard the sound of pawsteps and froze.[/quote]
@carpfish
Skyla wrote:
The Skydancer sighed as she swooped under low foliage and tilted her wings slightly as she nearly got hit by a branch.

Yang had told her to get something from scavenging, as they were apparently scavenging today. Yeah. As if. She had protested, wanting to sleep some more, but the Leader had insisted.
"And besides," the gold Guardian whispered to her, "Darkgem and Darkflame want to play tag, which, as everyone knows, consists of them ambushing everyone with glowing mushrooms. I know how much you hate it, so you might want to go."
Raising her voice, Yang announced, "I'll be talking to the Renegade now." She headed to the back of the cave, where there was a portal where two red eyes and a golden masked face was waiting, one that was not a dragon of this world. She stepped into the portal and disappeared.
She took the Leader's advice and flew away. Before she left, Yin mentally levitated a cape to her, saying, It's going to rain soon. Wear this, so your feathers won't get soaked.
She thanked him and flapped her wings, taking off.

At the moment, the only thing she found were squirrel skulls. They seemed to be mocking her, so she chucked them away.

And then it happened to rain.

Great. Skyla was usually quite a cheery dragon, but give her a task, hours of trying, and only getting freaking squirrel skulls as her reward and she'd snap. She was about to give up- though she was used to the rain, her feathers still got soaked easily, and she had to land in order to put the cape on- when she saw a dragon. A Skydancer, by the looks of it. But not one that she'd seen before.
He seemed to be a little lost, so Skyla assumed that he wasn't a Shadow Clan member, otherwise he would've been able to navigate this place easily. He seemed to be on the verge of crying.

In a split-second decision, she fluttered down and covered him with the cape. After all, she was more used to rain. "You okay?" She sat down beside him.
Kuroikaze wrote:
No, this one's too big...
The Imperial was picking flowers. At the moment, there was none here to be found. He checked again, then realised he was searching for the wrong type of flower in the wrong place all along. He groaned.
He flew to another of his favourite picking spots, recognising the familiar shape of the logs. It should be over here, near the mushrooms...
Ah! Amidst the glowing mushrooms, there was a beautiful black poppy, ringed with red. He carefully used his claws to dig around it, and dug it up, roots, soil, and all. He placed it carefully in his basket, where another poppy was waiting. These could go around the edges of the flower patch.
Now for some roses...
He heard the sound of pawsteps and froze.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@Giratina [quote=Niko] Niko hadn't noticed the approaching presence until something warm, and more importantly [i]dry[/i] was placed on his shoulders, and immediately he looked up to see another Sky Dancer staring down at him with a concerned look on her face. Taking a moment to collect himself with deep breaths, and choke down a sob, Niko looked from side to side before back at the kind stranger. [b]"Th-thank you,"[/b] He made out, voice still unsteady. [b]"Have you seen... Have you seen a Spiral around here? A small one, young. She's obsidian with green Circuit. I'm looking for her."[/b] Niko's words came out in a rush, and he was afraid that he'd barely be coherent. At least the fact that Spirals didn't have feathered wings was a small comfort. Gigabite would still be able to fly in the rain if she knew her way back to the Ruins. Without realizing, Niko leaned a bit towards the female Sky Dancer for comfort in his distress. [b]"I'm, I'm sorry about this. I'm just a bit..."[/b] His words trailed off, and he ran his gaze over her, before noticing her soaked wings. [b]"Oh no! Your feathers! I'm so sorry, is it because you lent your cape to me? You, you shouldn't have, now we're both..."[/b] He looked at her with a guilty expression, not knowing how to finish the sentence.[/quote] [quote=Daena]Upon hearing the sound of a dragon landing nearby, Daena stiffened, pausing for a moment, before proceeding warily. She was carrying a white flag, so technically she should be diplomatically immune from attack, but there was no telling what could actually happened. For a moment, she regretted not bringing one of the larger, more intimidating dragons with her. Approaching the sound slowly, Daena caught sight of the flank of a large black Imperial. He seemed engrossed in his own task, so the Pearl Catcher took it as a good sign that he wasn't hostile. Making sure the white flag attached to her tail was easily visible, she cleared her throat loudly to announce her presence before approaching the male very slowly, trying to appear as professional and nonthreatening as possible. [b]"Excuse me, are you from a Shadow Flight Clan around here?"[/b][/quote]
@Giratina
Niko wrote:
Niko hadn't noticed the approaching presence until something warm, and more importantly dry was placed on his shoulders, and immediately he looked up to see another Sky Dancer staring down at him with a concerned look on her face. Taking a moment to collect himself with deep breaths, and choke down a sob, Niko looked from side to side before back at the kind stranger. "Th-thank you," He made out, voice still unsteady. "Have you seen... Have you seen a Spiral around here? A small one, young. She's obsidian with green Circuit. I'm looking for her." Niko's words came out in a rush, and he was afraid that he'd barely be coherent. At least the fact that Spirals didn't have feathered wings was a small comfort. Gigabite would still be able to fly in the rain if she knew her way back to the Ruins.

Without realizing, Niko leaned a bit towards the female Sky Dancer for comfort in his distress. "I'm, I'm sorry about this. I'm just a bit..." His words trailed off, and he ran his gaze over her, before noticing her soaked wings. "Oh no! Your feathers! I'm so sorry, is it because you lent your cape to me? You, you shouldn't have, now we're both..." He looked at her with a guilty expression, not knowing how to finish the sentence.
Daena wrote:
Upon hearing the sound of a dragon landing nearby, Daena stiffened, pausing for a moment, before proceeding warily. She was carrying a white flag, so technically she should be diplomatically immune from attack, but there was no telling what could actually happened. For a moment, she regretted not bringing one of the larger, more intimidating dragons with her.

Approaching the sound slowly, Daena caught sight of the flank of a large black Imperial. He seemed engrossed in his own task, so the Pearl Catcher took it as a good sign that he wasn't hostile. Making sure the white flag attached to her tail was easily visible, she cleared her throat loudly to announce her presence before approaching the male very slowly, trying to appear as professional and nonthreatening as possible.

"Excuse me, are you from a Shadow Flight Clan around here?"
082fee078d.png
@carpfish Hey there! I haven't rped in a while but this sounds like it could be fun! I have a possible match for Achernar: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3192925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31930/3192925_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a sassy girl that loves to explore and try new things. She's a bit wary of others that she doesn't know but it doesn't take her too long to warm up to them!
@carpfish

Hey there! I haven't rped in a while but this sounds like it could be fun! I have a possible match for Achernar:

3192925_350.png

She's a sassy girl that loves to explore and try new things. She's a bit wary of others that she doesn't know but it doesn't take her too long to warm up to them!
Dream, Maze
She/Her
Writer | Artist | Dragon Enthusiast
+ 3 FR time
Wishlist
My Favorite Hatcheries:
•Birds Nest Hatchery•

Noctua Hatchery
Smaesie's Hatchery!

image0.gif
YFKv15O.png
61579416.png
@Daydreamer6195 Hmm, interesting range, but I do love my clown ridgies... Why not :) Mind if I test the waters via RP for a bit before I put it down as solid? Achernar seems interested. He likes a challenge. uvu
@Daydreamer6195 Hmm, interesting range, but I do love my clown ridgies... Why not :) Mind if I test the waters via RP for a bit before I put it down as solid? Achernar seems interested. He likes a challenge. uvu
082fee078d.png
[quote=Skyla] "Hey, don't worry," she said reassuringly. "My clan is just a few miles away. Besides, I'm more used to the rain than you are." She frowned. She did remember seeing a flash of green Circuit when she was scavenging, but that had been around 10 minutes ago. "I saw a green flash heading out of here though," she added. "Could that be your Spiral?" Without waiting for him to answer, she said, "I'll lead you to my clan. You can stay until your feathers are fully dry, or until we locate your friend. I'm Skyla by the way." She sent him a dragon-grin, and started walking, waiting for him to follow. [/quote] [quote=Kuroikaze] "Wha-?" The Imperial, off guard, jumped slightly. He turned to see a black Pearlcatcher, who seemed to have a white flag tied to her tail. "Y-yes," he answered. "My clan's just north of here." He tucked the basket especially close to his wing.[/quote]
Skyla wrote:
"Hey, don't worry," she said reassuringly. "My clan is just a few miles away. Besides, I'm more used to the rain than you are."
She frowned. She did remember seeing a flash of green Circuit when she was scavenging, but that had been around 10 minutes ago.
"I saw a green flash heading out of here though," she added. "Could that be your Spiral?"
Without waiting for him to answer, she said, "I'll lead you to my clan. You can stay until your feathers are fully dry, or until we locate your friend. I'm Skyla by the way." She sent him a dragon-grin, and started walking, waiting for him to follow.
Kuroikaze wrote:
"Wha-?" The Imperial, off guard, jumped slightly. He turned to see a black Pearlcatcher, who seemed to have a white flag tied to her tail.
"Y-yes," he answered. "My clan's just north of here." He tucked the basket especially close to his wing.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@carpfish

Not at all, I'm looking forward to rping. Sorry if I'm a bit rusty though ^^;

Xin is a bit of a pain but she's can be really sweet when she wants to be. ^^
@carpfish

Not at all, I'm looking forward to rping. Sorry if I'm a bit rusty though ^^;

Xin is a bit of a pain but she's can be really sweet when she wants to be. ^^
Dream, Maze
She/Her
+ 3 FR time
Wishlist
My Favorite Hatcheries:
•Birds Nest Hatchery•

Noctua Hatchery
Smaesie's Hatchery!

image0.gif
YFKv15O.png
61579416.png
@Giratina [quote=Niko] Niko was taken aback, first by this stranger's completely unwarranted kindness towards him, and then by her mention of seeing Gigabite. He hesitated to follow her for a moment, unsure whether he should continue looking for the Spiral or not, but then a cold shiver wracked his body, and he realized that he'd be even less use if he got sick. With a small nod of concession, Niko pulled the cloak tighter around himself and followed her. [b]"I... I don't know how I can even begin to thank you,"[/b] Niko said in a hushed voice as soon as he'd caught up close enough for her to hear. [b]"I mean, you just... I..."[/b] Failing to find the words sufficient to express his gratitude, he went for an introduction instead. [b]"I'm Niko. Thanks."[/b][/quote] [quote=Daena]Upon hearing the Imperial's response, Daena straightened herself to her full height, and proceeded to speak in the most formal tone she could manage. [b]"Greetings. I am Daena of the..."[/b] At this point, she faltered momentarily, at a slight loss because the Clan didn't actually have a name yet, so to speak. But thinking quickly, she recovered fast enough. [b]"Of one of the more newly established Light clans now settled near the border. Our clan matriarch, Acedia, has sent me with peace offerings, to establish relations with our neighboring clans in hope of future cooperation and prosperity."[/b] She motioned with her head towards the small basket strapped to her back. [b]"Would you take me to your clan?"[/b][/quote] @Daydreamer6195 Don't worry, Achernar is kind of pain as well sometimes so I'm sure they'll get along swimmingly.... Or not lol [quote=Achernar] As far as Achernar was concerned, Sunshine Ruins were undoubtedly the best place to live. Sure, the Water Flight had their beaches and tide pools, the Arcane Flight had their pink peaks, the Nature Flight had their trees, and the Plague Flight had... Well, whatever their cesspit of a home had, but in Achernar's mind, Sunshine Ruins trumped everywhere else. This was due to the singular fact that in the Lightweaver's realm, there was never any shortage of beautiful places to sunbathe. Settling comfortable on a seaside cliff overlooking some crumbled towers, Achernar curled on a patch of warm grass, not unlike a satisfied cat. His daily clan duties were over, the weather was beautiful, and now he could just relax and bask in the warmth of the sun. The Pearl Catcher comfortably rested his chin on his pearl, and closed his eyes, dozing off into a languid nap. [/quote] I'm going to be heading to sleep after these replies, so I'll check this thread again in the morning. Thanks!
@Giratina
Niko wrote:
Niko was taken aback, first by this stranger's completely unwarranted kindness towards him, and then by her mention of seeing Gigabite. He hesitated to follow her for a moment, unsure whether he should continue looking for the Spiral or not, but then a cold shiver wracked his body, and he realized that he'd be even less use if he got sick. With a small nod of concession, Niko pulled the cloak tighter around himself and followed her.

"I... I don't know how I can even begin to thank you," Niko said in a hushed voice as soon as he'd caught up close enough for her to hear. "I mean, you just... I..." Failing to find the words sufficient to express his gratitude, he went for an introduction instead. "I'm Niko. Thanks."

Daena wrote:
Upon hearing the Imperial's response, Daena straightened herself to her full height, and proceeded to speak in the most formal tone she could manage. "Greetings. I am Daena of the..." At this point, she faltered momentarily, at a slight loss because the Clan didn't actually have a name yet, so to speak. But thinking quickly, she recovered fast enough. "Of one of the more newly established Light clans now settled near the border. Our clan matriarch, Acedia, has sent me with peace offerings, to establish relations with our neighboring clans in hope of future cooperation and prosperity." She motioned with her head towards the small basket strapped to her back. "Would you take me to your clan?"

@Daydreamer6195
Don't worry, Achernar is kind of pain as well sometimes so I'm sure they'll get along swimmingly.... Or not lol
Achernar wrote:
As far as Achernar was concerned, Sunshine Ruins were undoubtedly the best place to live. Sure, the Water Flight had their beaches and tide pools, the Arcane Flight had their pink peaks, the Nature Flight had their trees, and the Plague Flight had... Well, whatever their cesspit of a home had, but in Achernar's mind, Sunshine Ruins trumped everywhere else. This was due to the singular fact that in the Lightweaver's realm, there was never any shortage of beautiful places to sunbathe.

Settling comfortable on a seaside cliff overlooking some crumbled towers, Achernar curled on a patch of warm grass, not unlike a satisfied cat. His daily clan duties were over, the weather was beautiful, and now he could just relax and bask in the warmth of the sun. The Pearl Catcher comfortably rested his chin on his pearl, and closed his eyes, dozing off into a languid nap.

I'm going to be heading to sleep after these replies, so I'll check this thread again in the morning. Thanks!
082fee078d.png
@carpfish [quote = Xin] Xin was high in the sky, the cool wind whipping beneath her wings as she traveled across the world towards the Ruins. The Ridgeback and a few of her companions were ordered to hunt where the Light Flight resides, she never able to resist the thought of wandering around uncharted territory, hastily agreed and took off a few hours before the others had. When she had arrived, it was considerably brighter than everywhere else, it was almost overwhelming for the Arcane dweller. She glided to the left, her eyes squinting against the sunlight as swerved around the ancient towers, trying to find a place to land. She spotted a cliff overlooking the sea and aimed to land there, spreading her wings to to slow herself down, however, her timing was a off. "Hey you, watch out!" she yelled to the Pearl Catcher, bracing herself for a rough impact right where he was resting. [/quote]
@carpfish
Xin wrote:
Xin was high in the sky, the cool wind whipping beneath her wings as she traveled across the world towards the Ruins. The Ridgeback and a few of her companions were ordered to hunt where the Light Flight resides, she never able to resist the thought of wandering around uncharted territory, hastily agreed and took off a few hours before the others had.

When she had arrived, it was considerably brighter than everywhere else, it was almost overwhelming for the Arcane dweller. She glided to the left, her eyes squinting against the sunlight as swerved around the ancient towers, trying to find a place to land. She spotted a cliff overlooking the sea and aimed to land there, spreading her wings to to slow herself down, however, her timing was a off. "Hey you, watch out!" she yelled to the Pearl Catcher, bracing herself for a rough impact right where he was resting.
Dream, Maze
She/Her
+ 3 FR time
Wishlist
My Favorite Hatcheries:
•Birds Nest Hatchery•

Noctua Hatchery
Smaesie's Hatchery!

image0.gif
YFKv15O.png
61579416.png
@Daydreamer6195 [quote=Achernar] Achernar barely had time to process the shout of warning before being crashed into by a hard and heavy force. The Ridgeback was much larger than the Pearl Catcher, so as a result, it was Achernar who found himself displaced from his napping spot, sent tumbling and hurtling down the slope of the hill, thankfully away from the edge. The shock of collision snapped him awake with an ungraceful shriek as he rolled, and I took him several moments to gain his bearings and grip onto the grass. Panting heavily, Achernar quickly checked himself for injuries, and although something felt off, he didn't see anything hurt save for some minor cuts and bruises. By some grace of the Lightweaver, he's escaped being carved up by the Ridgeback'a sinister spikes, whether on purpose or by accident. As soon as he'd confirmed his own safety, he looked up at his attacker, who was now lying on his napping spot, and his feelings of bewilderment quickly turned to rage. [b]"Just what did you think you were doing?"[/b] He yelled, approaching the other dragon with angry steps. [b]"Do you even know how to fly? You could have killed me! What sort of-"[/b] He cut himself off abruptly, and a look of horror crossed over his face as he stared down at his empty claws. Oh no. [b]"My Pearl..."[/b] He whispered softly, barely louder than a breath. Then his voice escalated to a panicked wail. [b]"My Pearl, where my Pearl?"[/b] The Pearl Catcher hovered up to meet the Ridgeback at eye level, a dirty snarl on his features. [b]"I don't know who you are, but this is all your fault so you are going to help me find my Pearl!"[/quote]
@Daydreamer6195
Achernar wrote:
Achernar barely had time to process the shout of warning before being crashed into by a hard and heavy force. The Ridgeback was much larger than the Pearl Catcher, so as a result, it was Achernar who found himself displaced from his napping spot, sent tumbling and hurtling down the slope of the hill, thankfully away from the edge. The shock of collision snapped him awake with an ungraceful shriek as he rolled, and I took him several moments to gain his bearings and grip onto the grass.

Panting heavily, Achernar quickly checked himself for injuries, and although something felt off, he didn't see anything hurt save for some minor cuts and bruises. By some grace of the Lightweaver, he's escaped being carved up by the Ridgeback'a sinister spikes, whether on purpose or by accident. As soon as he'd confirmed his own safety, he looked up at his attacker, who was now lying on his napping spot, and his feelings of bewilderment quickly turned to rage.

"Just what did you think you were doing?" He yelled, approaching the other dragon with angry steps. "Do you even know how to fly? You could have killed me! What sort of-" He cut himself off abruptly, and a look of horror crossed over his face as he stared down at his empty claws. Oh no.

"My Pearl..." He whispered softly, barely louder than a breath. Then his voice escalated to a panicked wail. "My Pearl, where my Pearl?"

The Pearl Catcher hovered up to meet the Ridgeback at eye level, a dirty snarl on his features. "I don't know who you are, but this is all your fault so you are going to help me find my Pearl!"
082fee078d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17