Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Mates & Dates! (RP encouraged!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
[Center]@carpfish [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1986344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19864/1986344_350.png[/img] [/url] Paprika was never one that liked social events, even avoiding them at times, but her confidence has grown since becoming part of the Flash Clan. Her footsteps sure, she marched her way to where she knew she might find a mate. You see, Paprika has been lonely for a while, and it's now starting to drive her crazy. She sees all the others in her clan that have mates, and craves that kind of happiness they seem to have. She didn't expect there to be so many dragons here! Her eyes scan over the possibilities, hope lighting her fire like eyes, and settles on a very dashing Skydancer. "Hi, I notice that you're here by yourself. Would you like some company?" She says cheerfully to Rajani, quickly curtseying to him. ----- Ah, I haven't rpd in forever! Oh, this is Paprika. She's a very cheerful dragon, Although a little unsure of herself. She likes to feel the wind in her wings, flying high above the ground, and also has a weak spot for hatchlings. She loves to explore new lands, and has been known to accidentally intrude into other clans lands which lands her in trouble a lot.
@carpfish

1986344_350.png

Paprika was never one that liked social events, even avoiding them at times, but her confidence has grown since becoming part of the Flash Clan. Her footsteps sure, she marched her way to where she knew she might find a mate. You see, Paprika has been lonely for a while, and it's now starting to drive her crazy. She sees all the others in her clan that have mates, and craves that kind of happiness they seem to have.

She didn't expect there to be so many dragons here! Her eyes scan over the possibilities, hope lighting her fire like eyes, and settles on a very dashing Skydancer.

"Hi, I notice that you're here by yourself. Would you like some company?" She says cheerfully to Rajani, quickly curtseying to him.

Ah, I haven't rpd in forever! Oh, this is Paprika. She's a very cheerful dragon, Although a little unsure of herself. She likes to feel the wind in her wings, flying high above the ground, and also has a weak spot for hatchlings. She loves to explore new lands, and has been known to accidentally intrude into other clans lands which lands her in trouble a lot.
lightningflash_static_by_seepranne-d7hmlbp.png
@carpfish

Of course! A date would be adorable, sorry about my late reply. For some reason I didn't get a notification. :o Want me to start it off or you wanna take a crack at it first?
@carpfish

Of course! A date would be adorable, sorry about my late reply. For some reason I didn't get a notification. :o Want me to start it off or you wanna take a crack at it first?
"Why hello there... Fancy meeting you here" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3195076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31951/3195076_350.png[/img] [/url] I haven't RPed in a million years, so I'm not even going to try for risk of embarrassing myself. But this guy here is certainly bright (fire/banana/soil) and certainly has clown, and is most assuredly not a tundra. Sooooo... Maybe a good match for Shabnan? He's RTB in 2 days.
"Why hello there... Fancy meeting you here"

3195076_350.png

I haven't RPed in a million years, so I'm not even going to try for risk of embarrassing myself. But this guy here is certainly bright (fire/banana/soil) and certainly has clown, and is most assuredly not a tundra. Sooooo... Maybe a good match for Shabnan? He's RTB in 2 days.
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png

light_banner.png
@carpfish ((Opps, I seemed to not have gotten the ping. My bad.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1688735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16888/1688735_350.png[/img] [/url] Conri glared at Hawking, before turning to Shabnan. "I'm Conri, and my name means wolf king in Irish." He chuckled darkly. "I'm sure we'll get along fine, Shabnan. How are you tastes in tricks?" He moves to block Whamu from her view, smiling.
@carpfish ((Opps, I seemed to not have gotten the ping. My bad.))

1688735_350.png

Conri glared at Hawking, before turning to Shabnan.

"I'm Conri, and my name means wolf king in Irish." He chuckled darkly.

"I'm sure we'll get along fine, Shabnan. How are you tastes in tricks?" He moves to block Whamu from her view, smiling.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@lightningflash So much freckle, so much speck! She's gorgeous, yes please! And this is hilariously fitting because Rajani's a bit of a bitter bachelor so to speak so yes they'll get along www Rajani likes to slack off on gathering duties by wandering off on impromptu trespassing trips to other regions (in fact, he joined this clan by accidentally trespassing in as a hatchling lol) so he knows all about getting into trouble over clan borders. I feel like she and Rajani would make fabulous travelling buddies ; v ; (And Paprika sounds like such a sweetheart eeeeee!) Since they're both RTB now, your place or mine? c; [quote=Rajani] Couples. So many couples. The love in the air was like a visible haze, and Rajani found it nothing short of utterly repulsive. Achernar had dragged him off on another one of his lady-chasing escapades, and as usual, he'd ditched Rajani within the first ten minutes. Some friend. Giving a snort of discontent, the Sky Dancer folded his wings to his side and looked around, wondering if he should go home. Where was this even? He'd been busy talking to Achernar the whole flight and hadn't noticed where the Pearl Catcher was leading him. Rajani sighed, his antennae drooping slightly. Well, not like being lost was anything new for him. All of a sudden, a voice broke him out of his thoughts, and Rajani turned to see a crimson Sky Dancer curtsying before him. Oh, and it was a female Sky Dancer. A very pretty female Sky Dancer [i]with cute red speckled wings and everything oh dear Lightweaver bless[/i]. Rajani was taken aback for a moment, feathers puffing up slightly in surprise. A female dragon, talking to him, in this sort of mate-finding setting and- Oh. [i]Oooh.[/i] She thought that Rajani was looking for a- But she didn't know he just got dragged in here by Achernar and he wasn't looking for- Well, it wasn't like he wasn't looking for a mate he was still single after all but-! Rajani's mind was buzzing with these thoughts, but for a good five seconds, he simply looked as if he were staring into open space with empty eyes and mouth ajar. Noticing how dumb he looked, Rajani snapped to life, mouth working overtime to compensate for his silence. [b]"Oh! By myself! Well, yeah kind of, but I, well, oh! Your company! Yes! Sure! That'd be great! Fantastic even!"[/b] Rajani blurted out, babbling barely coherently before his brain caught up with his tongue.[b] "And, and I... I think I'm just going to... Ah... Shut my beak now."[/b] That wasn't awkward at all.[/quote] @SandStorms Ahh, he's gorgeous, and I'd love to have pretty clown babies ; v ; Unfortunately Shabnan already has a partner oops ; a ; I'm sorry! Maybe next breeding cycle? @Salvation Oh dear, the ping didn't work? I'd better reping the others as well then ; a ; Thanks for letting me know!! [quote=Shabnan]Shabnan grinned good humoredly as the male Pearl Catcher approached her, a teasing smile on her maw. [b]"Oh? Is that so? My name's Shabnan, which means Raindrop. A little less dramatic, I'm afraid." [/b] His next words caught her attention a bit more, however. [b]"Tricks?" [/b]Her grin widened and she leaned forward in interests.[b] "What kinds of tricks do you have in mind?"[/b][/quote] @Wrenfaerie Not sure if the ping worked! If you missed it, I replied to you [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drw&id=1073367&page=3]here[/url] :)
@lightningflash
So much freckle, so much speck! She's gorgeous, yes please! And this is hilariously fitting because Rajani's a bit of a bitter bachelor so to speak so yes they'll get along www Rajani likes to slack off on gathering duties by wandering off on impromptu trespassing trips to other regions (in fact, he joined this clan by accidentally trespassing in as a hatchling lol) so he knows all about getting into trouble over clan borders. I feel like she and Rajani would make fabulous travelling buddies ; v ; (And Paprika sounds like such a sweetheart eeeeee!)

Since they're both RTB now, your place or mine? c;
Rajani wrote:
Couples. So many couples. The love in the air was like a visible haze, and Rajani found it nothing short of utterly repulsive. Achernar had dragged him off on another one of his lady-chasing escapades, and as usual, he'd ditched Rajani within the first ten minutes. Some friend. Giving a snort of discontent, the Sky Dancer folded his wings to his side and looked around, wondering if he should go home. Where was this even? He'd been busy talking to Achernar the whole flight and hadn't noticed where the Pearl Catcher was leading him. Rajani sighed, his antennae drooping slightly. Well, not like being lost was anything new for him.

All of a sudden, a voice broke him out of his thoughts, and Rajani turned to see a crimson Sky Dancer curtsying before him. Oh, and it was a female Sky Dancer. A very pretty female Sky Dancer with cute red speckled wings and everything oh dear Lightweaver bless. Rajani was taken aback for a moment, feathers puffing up slightly in surprise. A female dragon, talking to him, in this sort of mate-finding setting and- Oh. Oooh. She thought that Rajani was looking for a- But she didn't know he just got dragged in here by Achernar and he wasn't looking for- Well, it wasn't like he wasn't looking for a mate he was still single after all but-!

Rajani's mind was buzzing with these thoughts, but for a good five seconds, he simply looked as if he were staring into open space with empty eyes and mouth ajar. Noticing how dumb he looked, Rajani snapped to life, mouth working overtime to compensate for his silence.

"Oh! By myself! Well, yeah kind of, but I, well, oh! Your company! Yes! Sure! That'd be great! Fantastic even!" Rajani blurted out, babbling barely coherently before his brain caught up with his tongue. "And, and I... I think I'm just going to... Ah... Shut my beak now."

That wasn't awkward at all.

@SandStorms
Ahh, he's gorgeous, and I'd love to have pretty clown babies ; v ; Unfortunately Shabnan already has a partner oops ; a ; I'm sorry! Maybe next breeding cycle?

@Salvation

Oh dear, the ping didn't work? I'd better reping the others as well then ; a ; Thanks for letting me know!!
Shabnan wrote:
Shabnan grinned good humoredly as the male Pearl Catcher approached her, a teasing smile on her maw. "Oh? Is that so? My name's Shabnan, which means Raindrop. A little less dramatic, I'm afraid."

His next words caught her attention a bit more, however. "Tricks?" Her grin widened and she leaned forward in interests. "What kinds of tricks do you have in mind?"

@Wrenfaerie
Not sure if the ping worked! If you missed it, I replied to you here :)
082fee078d.png
@carpfish

Oh, okay v.v Sorry to be a bother
@carpfish

Oh, okay v.v Sorry to be a bother
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png

light_banner.png
@Sandstorms
Ahhhh! Don't apologize, don't worry!! It's not a bother at all and thank you so much for offering ; v ;
@Sandstorms
Ahhhh! Don't apologize, don't worry!! It's not a bother at all and thank you so much for offering ; v ;
082fee078d.png
@carpfish
"Well, I'm a master of dark tricks, as needed for a Wolf King. Learnt from the master of the dark in my lair, Orpheus." He smirked, producing a wilting flower in his hand.

He passed it to her.

"Maybe one of your clanmates may need a startle or two?"
@carpfish
"Well, I'm a master of dark tricks, as needed for a Wolf King. Learnt from the master of the dark in my lair, Orpheus." He smirked, producing a wilting flower in his hand.

He passed it to her.

"Maybe one of your clanmates may need a startle or two?"
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Carpfish aw, she thanks you for the compliments! I saw her on an exalting thread and I had to Save her! She is a sweetheart, she tends to Try to make others happy, but she does mess up. Lol I feel like they'd make good traveling buddies as well! As for breeding, either lair is fine with me! I have a nest open right now, so if you want me to host That's fine, or if you want to That's fine too! I hatch Ice eyed babies, will soon be wind eyes though.

Paprika wrote:
He was talking to her! A smile spread across Paprikas face once she had caught Rajanis attention, Although at first he just stood and stared open mouthed at her. She was going to take that as a good sign. After a few seconds, he finally began to speak, and she had to suppress a chuckle as he stammered.

"Oh, dont get worked up over me, Nothing special here. Just thought you could use a friend." She laughed, her feathers ruffling with the movement. She turned her head and surveyed the area, noticing all the other dragons talking amongst themselves. This place was getting crowded, fast.

"I don't think I ever got your name? Mines Paprika." She lowered her eyes, confidence fading just a bit, as she spoke again. "I understand if That's not what you're here for, as well as if I'm not the company you desire." The last words came out softer, quieter than she hoped. She mentally scolded herself, knowing no one was going to like her with that attitude. She quickly plastered a smile on her face, looking back up at the handsome Skydancer, whom had such lovely spotted wings in similar color to her own.

"If you do decide you would like to converse with me, would you Maybe want to go for a fly? I'm itching to get out into the sky, Maybe see somewhere I haven't yet been. Although that might be a little hard for me, and I certainly don't want to get scolded again for stumbling into another clans lair!" She laughed at the last bit, partially covering her snout with a clawed hand.
@Carpfish aw, she thanks you for the compliments! I saw her on an exalting thread and I had to Save her! She is a sweetheart, she tends to Try to make others happy, but she does mess up. Lol I feel like they'd make good traveling buddies as well! As for breeding, either lair is fine with me! I have a nest open right now, so if you want me to host That's fine, or if you want to That's fine too! I hatch Ice eyed babies, will soon be wind eyes though.

Paprika wrote:
He was talking to her! A smile spread across Paprikas face once she had caught Rajanis attention, Although at first he just stood and stared open mouthed at her. She was going to take that as a good sign. After a few seconds, he finally began to speak, and she had to suppress a chuckle as he stammered.

"Oh, dont get worked up over me, Nothing special here. Just thought you could use a friend." She laughed, her feathers ruffling with the movement. She turned her head and surveyed the area, noticing all the other dragons talking amongst themselves. This place was getting crowded, fast.

"I don't think I ever got your name? Mines Paprika." She lowered her eyes, confidence fading just a bit, as she spoke again. "I understand if That's not what you're here for, as well as if I'm not the company you desire." The last words came out softer, quieter than she hoped. She mentally scolded herself, knowing no one was going to like her with that attitude. She quickly plastered a smile on her face, looking back up at the handsome Skydancer, whom had such lovely spotted wings in similar color to her own.

"If you do decide you would like to converse with me, would you Maybe want to go for a fly? I'm itching to get out into the sky, Maybe see somewhere I haven't yet been. Although that might be a little hard for me, and I certainly don't want to get scolded again for stumbling into another clans lair!" She laughed at the last bit, partially covering her snout with a clawed hand.
lightningflash_static_by_seepranne-d7hmlbp.png
@Salvation [quote=Shabnan] Shabnan's grin turned even more mischievous, almost savage, once she heard his words. She accepted the flower graciously, turning it around and observing it, before tucking it behind her ear. [b]"If that's the case, then would you up for a few... Practical jokes on a pair of stick-in-the-mud Imperials?"[/b] She asked, ideas already buzzing through her head.[/quote] @lightningflash I've sent the crossroads with Rajani over to you now if you don't mind. May we have gorgeous hatchlings! [quote=Rajani] For a moment, the female faltered slightly, and Rajani internally panicked. That was not the impression he had meant to give at all! In fact the complete opposite of the impression he'd wanted to give! His wings flapped in agitation as he shook his vigorously to refute her statement. [b]"No, no, no! It's not like that at all, it's just..."[/b] He paused for a moment, slightly embarrassed by his circumstance. [b]"I got dragged here by a friend who ditched me so this was kind of... Unexpected you know? Caught off guard."[/b] He gave a forced little laugh. [b]"No, I'd love to go for a fly with you. Really."[/b] He smiled with the last word, hoping that his sincerity would come across. She looked cute when she laughed. [b]"Oh, and trust me, I know all about trespassing. One time I got chased out of the Tangled Wood by a pair of angry Mirrors and... Yeah. Not fun. So... Lead the way?" [/b] [/quote]
@Salvation
Shabnan wrote:
Shabnan's grin turned even more mischievous, almost savage, once she heard his words. She accepted the flower graciously, turning it around and observing it, before tucking it behind her ear. "If that's the case, then would you up for a few... Practical jokes on a pair of stick-in-the-mud Imperials?" She asked, ideas already buzzing through her head.

@lightningflash
I've sent the crossroads with Rajani over to you now if you don't mind. May we have gorgeous hatchlings!
Rajani wrote:
For a moment, the female faltered slightly, and Rajani internally panicked. That was not the impression he had meant to give at all! In fact the complete opposite of the impression he'd wanted to give! His wings flapped in agitation as he shook his vigorously to refute her statement. "No, no, no! It's not like that at all, it's just..." He paused for a moment, slightly embarrassed by his circumstance. "I got dragged here by a friend who ditched me so this was kind of... Unexpected you know? Caught off guard." He gave a forced little laugh.

"No, I'd love to go for a fly with you. Really." He smiled with the last word, hoping that his sincerity would come across. She looked cute when she laughed. "Oh, and trust me, I know all about trespassing. One time I got chased out of the Tangled Wood by a pair of angry Mirrors and... Yeah. Not fun. So... Lead the way?"
082fee078d.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17