Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Mates & Dates! (RP encouraged!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Carpfish yes, may we have gorgeous babies from them! Oh, and I think he has a familiar attached. :) Would you want to do the regular clutch splitting?
Paprika wrote:
Paprikas eyes widened, a little shocked by Rajanis reaction. She had hoped that she hadn't seemed desperate, she didn't want that to be the reason for their friendship. She pushed that thought quickly out of her head. Happy, happy, happy, she thought to herself, trying to make herself more cheerful.

"Well, being dragged here seems like it would be.... a drag." She giggled nervously, knowing that that was a pretty lame attempt at a joke. "But might as well make the best of it right?" Her smile returned, as did that last bit of esteem in herself. She could do this! She'd already gotten past the hard part, introductions were the worst for her.

Her mouth gaped as he mentioned being chased by a pair of Mirrors, a gasp escaping before she could cover he mouth. "Mirrors? Oh, That's sounds awful! I got yelled at by a very large Imperial guy once, but I can't imagine being nipped at by a Mirror! They're so vicious!" She paused, a little out of breath. She hadn't realized that she had rambled a bit, and her wings fluttered in embarrassment.

"Oh, Okay, me lead the way? Wow, no one ever likes it when I do that! Always end up on the angry end of another dragon. But, I suppose I'll give it a shot!" The wide smile has returned to her face, and she brushed the tip of her wing against his as she turned, giggling, happy that she had atleast made a friend.
@Carpfish yes, may we have gorgeous babies from them! Oh, and I think he has a familiar attached. :) Would you want to do the regular clutch splitting?
Paprika wrote:
Paprikas eyes widened, a little shocked by Rajanis reaction. She had hoped that she hadn't seemed desperate, she didn't want that to be the reason for their friendship. She pushed that thought quickly out of her head. Happy, happy, happy, she thought to herself, trying to make herself more cheerful.

"Well, being dragged here seems like it would be.... a drag." She giggled nervously, knowing that that was a pretty lame attempt at a joke. "But might as well make the best of it right?" Her smile returned, as did that last bit of esteem in herself. She could do this! She'd already gotten past the hard part, introductions were the worst for her.

Her mouth gaped as he mentioned being chased by a pair of Mirrors, a gasp escaping before she could cover he mouth. "Mirrors? Oh, That's sounds awful! I got yelled at by a very large Imperial guy once, but I can't imagine being nipped at by a Mirror! They're so vicious!" She paused, a little out of breath. She hadn't realized that she had rambled a bit, and her wings fluttered in embarrassment.

"Oh, Okay, me lead the way? Wow, no one ever likes it when I do that! Always end up on the angry end of another dragon. But, I suppose I'll give it a shot!" The wide smile has returned to her face, and she brushed the tip of her wing against his as she turned, giggling, happy that she had atleast made a friend.
lightningflash_static_by_seepranne-d7hmlbp.png
@carpfish
Quote:
The pearlcatcher bowed, smirking through his mask.

"It sounds absolutely interesting. Your will is my command." His sinister laughter sent chills down neighbouring dragons' spines.

Not that he minded.

He started to tell her his abilities, like turning food bad and producing insects at will, so that they could hatch a deviously evil plan.
@carpfish
Quote:
The pearlcatcher bowed, smirking through his mask.

"It sounds absolutely interesting. Your will is my command." His sinister laughter sent chills down neighbouring dragons' spines.

Not that he minded.

He started to tell her his abilities, like turning food bad and producing insects at will, so that they could hatch a deviously evil plan.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@carpfiish [quote=majestic] depp in thought he thought her heard someone ask,[b] " Is this seat taken?" [/b]He was irritated by the intrusion interrupting the sweet thoughts he had which were propelled forward by the scent of the beautiful lady that had caught his eye. Snapping back to reality he rudely stated, [b]"it's empty, isn't it...er...sure I no one is sitting here, it would be my pleasure to share this part of the bar with such a beautiful lady"[/b] Which changed to a pleasant tone once his eyes focused...he realized the dragon asking to sit next to him was the only one who had caught his eye..he also made a mental note that the scent that had taken over his senses WAS from her. He regretted getting caught up in his thoughts so deeply. This was not the first impression he wanted to make, he did not want to come across as being a rude and callous dragon, above all else prided himself on being a gentleman. He continued trying not to sound over interested, noting that her tone was neutral,"[b]do you come here often?" [/b] This of course was his first time, he's not even sure why he came here. He had heard a friend talking about the place and how he had found the perfect mate, which got his curiosity up or maybe it was also that the fact that his siblings were now mated and had babes of there own. He saw how happy it made them. he thought he saw a hint of Curiosity in her guarded eyes! Or could it be something else?He noted she kept her feeling well hidden.
@carpfiish
majestic wrote:
depp in thought he thought her heard someone ask, " Is this seat taken?" He was irritated by the intrusion interrupting the sweet thoughts he had which were propelled forward by the scent of the beautiful lady that had caught his eye. Snapping back to reality he rudely stated, "it's empty, isn't it...er...sure I no one is sitting here, it would be my pleasure to share this part of the bar with such a beautiful lady" Which changed to a pleasant tone once his eyes focused...he realized the dragon asking to sit next to him was the only one who had caught his eye..he also made a mental note that the scent that had taken over his senses WAS from her. He regretted getting caught up in his thoughts so deeply. This was not the first impression he wanted to make, he did not want to come across as being a rude and callous dragon, above all else prided himself on being a gentleman.

He continued trying not to sound over interested, noting that her tone was neutral,"do you come here often?"

This of course was his first time, he's not even sure why he came here. He had heard a friend talking about the place and how he had found the perfect mate, which got his curiosity up or maybe it was also that the fact that his siblings were now mated and had babes of there own. He saw how happy it made them.

he thought he saw a hint of Curiosity in her guarded eyes! Or could it be something else?He noted she kept her feeling well hidden.
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
@lightningflash oops! sorry! removed that and the apparel now ; v ; forgot about that lol and yep! normal clutch splitting, so you get first pick! :) [quote=Rajani] Rajani let out a peal of laughter at Paprika's joke, then covered his beak immediately, a bit embarrassed at being so visibly amused by such a little joke. He listened, amusement evident on his face as she recounted her own travelling experiences. It was nice to know he wasn't the only one who had a bit of a wanderlust problem. The way that the other Sky Dancer spoke now seemed more relaxed, and it was quickly becoming rather endearing. [b]"Well, being yelled at by an Imperial sounds safer than getting chased by Mirrors, so I think we'll be okay,"[/b] He teased. He certainly didn't expect her to brush her wing against his as she passed, and although it was only a passing gesture, he was thankful that his darkly-colored plumage hid the blush that appeared on his cheeks. Biting down on his tongue to keep himself from rambling in panic, he followed her out of the room into a small clearing where they could take flight. It was a lot quieter now that they weren't in the middle of a party, and Rajani took a moment to breath in the fresh air. This was a lot less cloistering. Glancing back at the party, Rajani thought that maybe it was about time he ditched Achernar for once instead of the other way around. [b]"Oh! I, uh, I realize I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Rajani."[/b] The male blushed slightly from the realization. He was really being a ditz tonight, wasn't he? [b]"So, uh, Paprika. Where're you from?"[/b][/quote] @Salvation [quote=Shabnan] As the male described his abilities, Shabnan wondered how this was possible, but at the same time, her mind raced at the possibilities at hand. Insects? Taiou was probably enough of a coward to get scared of them, despite being a huge Imperial himself. Perhaps even a whole swarm of them could pour out of somewhere unexpected, that would surely send him running to Ouka. That pair of Imperials always were a bit too proud and by-the-book, if Shabnan were judge. They needed to learn how to loosen up a bit. [b]"Okay, how about this?" [/b]Shabnan whispered, leaning in conspiratorially. [b]"There's this Imp, his name's Taiou, and we're gonna scare the living daylights out of him. He has this little diary, do you think that we could make bigs, big ones, pour out of it as soon as he opens it up?"[/b] Shabnan paused for a moment, then added as an afterthought, [b]"Make sure they're not poisonous or anything though. His mate would kill us."[/b][/quote] @LdyPandora [quote=Vigdis] Vigdis almost wanted to roll her eyes at such an obviously overused line about "sharing the bar with a beautiful lady", but resisted the urge out of politeness. Without another word, she seated herself on the bar seat next to the Imperial, and began looking at the dirnks menu. Fortunate for him, she had barely noticed his slight of rudeness, more preoccupied with whether Menchit would be coming or not. All of a sudden, a memory returned to her. Hadn't the other Ridgeback said that she was busy, so their girl's night out would have to be postponed? At the memory, Vigdis immediately sighed with annoyance. Wait, so she'd gotten the date wrong? Now that was just embarrassing. That was when she heard the Imperial next to her speak, another cliched line. There was no way that she was going to let this stranger know of her schedule slight. [b]"Actually, this is my first time here. Is it that obvious?"[/b] Vigdis replied, feigning relaxation. [b]"I'm actually waiting for a friend but it looks like they aren't coming. You?"[/b][/quote]
@lightningflash
oops! sorry! removed that and the apparel now ; v ; forgot about that lol and yep! normal clutch splitting, so you get first pick! :)
Rajani wrote:
Rajani let out a peal of laughter at Paprika's joke, then covered his beak immediately, a bit embarrassed at being so visibly amused by such a little joke. He listened, amusement evident on his face as she recounted her own travelling experiences. It was nice to know he wasn't the only one who had a bit of a wanderlust problem. The way that the other Sky Dancer spoke now seemed more relaxed, and it was quickly becoming rather endearing. "Well, being yelled at by an Imperial sounds safer than getting chased by Mirrors, so I think we'll be okay," He teased.

He certainly didn't expect her to brush her wing against his as she passed, and although it was only a passing gesture, he was thankful that his darkly-colored plumage hid the blush that appeared on his cheeks. Biting down on his tongue to keep himself from rambling in panic, he followed her out of the room into a small clearing where they could take flight. It was a lot quieter now that they weren't in the middle of a party, and Rajani took a moment to breath in the fresh air. This was a lot less cloistering. Glancing back at the party, Rajani thought that maybe it was about time he ditched Achernar for once instead of the other way around.

"Oh! I, uh, I realize I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Rajani." The male blushed slightly from the realization. He was really being a ditz tonight, wasn't he? "So, uh, Paprika. Where're you from?"

@Salvation
Shabnan wrote:
As the male described his abilities, Shabnan wondered how this was possible, but at the same time, her mind raced at the possibilities at hand. Insects? Taiou was probably enough of a coward to get scared of them, despite being a huge Imperial himself. Perhaps even a whole swarm of them could pour out of somewhere unexpected, that would surely send him running to Ouka. That pair of Imperials always were a bit too proud and by-the-book, if Shabnan were judge. They needed to learn how to loosen up a bit.

"Okay, how about this?" Shabnan whispered, leaning in conspiratorially. "There's this Imp, his name's Taiou, and we're gonna scare the living daylights out of him. He has this little diary, do you think that we could make bigs, big ones, pour out of it as soon as he opens it up?" Shabnan paused for a moment, then added as an afterthought, "Make sure they're not poisonous or anything though. His mate would kill us."

@LdyPandora
Vigdis wrote:
Vigdis almost wanted to roll her eyes at such an obviously overused line about "sharing the bar with a beautiful lady", but resisted the urge out of politeness. Without another word, she seated herself on the bar seat next to the Imperial, and began looking at the dirnks menu. Fortunate for him, she had barely noticed his slight of rudeness, more preoccupied with whether Menchit would be coming or not. All of a sudden, a memory returned to her. Hadn't the other Ridgeback said that she was busy, so their girl's night out would have to be postponed? At the memory, Vigdis immediately sighed with annoyance. Wait, so she'd gotten the date wrong? Now that was just embarrassing.

That was when she heard the Imperial next to her speak, another cliched line. There was no way that she was going to let this stranger know of her schedule slight. "Actually, this is my first time here. Is it that obvious?" Vigdis replied, feigning relaxation. "I'm actually waiting for a friend but it looks like they aren't coming. You?"
082fee078d.png
@Miserchild
Hmm, if you don't mind, I think it'd be fun if you wrote the starter? I 'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with * V *
@Miserchild
Hmm, if you don't mind, I think it'd be fun if you wrote the starter? I 'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with * V *
082fee078d.png
I am intrigued what is happening? This forum is amazing
I am intrigued what is happening? This forum is amazing
49251392631_5ff4609159.jpgHHrrrrmm by Krampus T, on Flickr
@sylonox
Thanks! I'm looking for one-time mates for some of my dragons, with some roleplay on the side! :) If you think you have a dragon that would make a nice mate with one of my available dragons on the first page, then ping me (@ carpfish minus the space) and we can work something out. Personally, I'd like to split nests. And if you feel like it, then we can RP our dragons while we're waiting for cooldowns, hatching etc. Sound interesting?
@sylonox
Thanks! I'm looking for one-time mates for some of my dragons, with some roleplay on the side! :) If you think you have a dragon that would make a nice mate with one of my available dragons on the first page, then ping me (@ carpfish minus the space) and we can work something out. Personally, I'd like to split nests. And if you feel like it, then we can RP our dragons while we're waiting for cooldowns, hatching etc. Sound interesting?
082fee078d.png
@carpfish
That sounds great! I currently have some males and females that don't have breeding pairs yet, I'll have to check if they are breedable though. And rp also seems fun, closest I could get to the dragons
@carpfish
That sounds great! I currently have some males and females that don't have breeding pairs yet, I'll have to check if they are breedable though. And rp also seems fun, closest I could get to the dragons
@sylonox
It's okay if they have cooldowns, they don't have to be RTB right now uvu
@sylonox
It's okay if they have cooldowns, they don't have to be RTB right now uvu
082fee078d.png
@carpfish
Okay that's good, we'll most of my cool downs are kinda long since I've been breeding for exhalting, auction, and giving them to friends ^^;
So I have a few that's are ready you can choose though
@carpfish
Okay that's good, we'll most of my cool downs are kinda long since I've been breeding for exhalting, auction, and giving them to friends ^^;
So I have a few that's are ready you can choose though
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17