Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Mates & Dates! (RP encouraged!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@carpfish [quote=majestic] he was deep in thought was daydreaming about what he would say to that perfect lady, how he would woo her, when he caught a scent so strong it knotted his insides. He was snapped back into reality realizing it was the most appealing scent he had ever smelled. It was at that moment he saw the new patron who had entered the lair. He watched her silently from where he sat not trying to draw attention to himself. He asked himself [b]"could she be the one?"[/b] She stopped not far from where he was sitting and was caught up in conversation with someone she obviously new..her name, they just said her name...vigils...hmm.the name danced around in his head like a song...the smell of her perfume tugged out him calling him to come over and say hi....but he waited..for what he didn't know. He thought to himself,[b]"can I take this chance again? Can I survive another heartbreak, another rejection?" [/b] She laughed at a joke and the sound was like music to his ears..at that point he decided...maybe it would be worth a try.. Now the only question that lingered in his head was[b] "will she like me?"[/b][/quote]
@carpfish
majestic wrote:
he was deep in thought was daydreaming about what he would say to that perfect lady, how he would woo her, when he caught a scent so strong it knotted his insides. He was snapped back into reality realizing it was the most appealing scent he had ever smelled. It was at that moment he saw the new patron who had entered the lair. He watched her silently from where he sat not trying to draw attention to himself. He asked himself "could she be the one?"

She stopped not far from where he was sitting and was caught up in conversation with someone she obviously new..her name, they just said her name...vigils...hmm.the name danced around in his head like a song...the smell of her perfume tugged out him calling him to come over and say hi....but he waited..for what he didn't know.

He thought to himself,"can I take this chance again? Can I survive another heartbreak, another rejection?"

She laughed at a joke and the sound was like music to his ears..at that point he decided...maybe it would be worth a try..

Now the only question that lingered in his head was "will she like me?"
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
@carpfish I have an imp boy that'd make a good mate for Vidgis. Here he is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3380597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33806/3380597_350.png[/img] [/url] He's teal iri / caribbean shimmer / goldenrod gembond. I also have two pairs that could produce a good mate for Anahera. The first will be breeding soon, with this range: http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=36,20,22,31,21,32,1. They're iri/shim/gembond or crackle SDs. The second will not be breeding soon, as I want to gene them up a bit more first. They will be iri/shim/gembond SDs, with this range: http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=28,32,28,32,29,32,1. Let me know if any of these interest you!
@carpfish

I have an imp boy that'd make a good mate for Vidgis. Here he is:

3380597_350.png

He's teal iri / caribbean shimmer / goldenrod gembond.

I also have two pairs that could produce a good mate for Anahera. The first will be breeding soon, with this range: http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=36,20,22,31,21,32,1. They're iri/shim/gembond or crackle SDs.

The second will not be breeding soon, as I want to gene them up a bit more first. They will be iri/shim/gembond SDs, with this range: http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=28,32,28,32,29,32,1.

Let me know if any of these interest you!
if you want me to see your reply, please ping me!
5Uwxeis.gif 12561368.png12380466.png12554188.png12263706.png12561367.png
@taiti
Sorry, I'm gonna turn down the offer for the breeding pairs because I'm looking for some circuit for Anahera. But I am interested in the imp boy! :) About how much would you like for him?
@taiti
Sorry, I'm gonna turn down the offer for the breeding pairs because I'm looking for some circuit for Anahera. But I am interested in the imp boy! :) About how much would you like for him?
082fee078d.png
@carpfish

I'm not really sure... He's up in my hatchery for 60-70k, but I still don't have a good handle on prices. What sounds good to you?
@carpfish

I'm not really sure... He's up in my hatchery for 60-70k, but I still don't have a good handle on prices. What sounds good to you?
@taiti
Hmm, would you be willing to let go of him for 55k?

EDIT:
Actually sorry, I just realized I'm severely running out of lairspace so I'm gonna have to hold off on buying any new dragons for now. Sorry!
@taiti
Hmm, would you be willing to let go of him for 55k?

EDIT:
Actually sorry, I just realized I'm severely running out of lairspace so I'm gonna have to hold off on buying any new dragons for now. Sorry!
082fee078d.png
@LdyPandora [quote=Vigdis] The bar was smoky and dimly lit to create atmosphere. Vigdis couldn't help but wrinkle her nose and squint her eyes upon entering. It was her first time coming to such a place, and although she did her best not to show her inexperience, she was certainly bewildered. Why Menchit had chosen this a meeting location, she would never know. It was crowded that night, and many of the seats were already taken. It was rather impressive, though, how the place managed to provide furniture that catered to the sizes of all different sizes and types of dragons. There were tables small enough for Fae to sit comforably at on top of the giant seats meant for Imperials and Ridgebacks, while more medium sized dragons such as Spirals or Pearlcatchers got elevated seats to compensate. Vigdis looked around the throng of dragons and managed to spot an empty seat next to a large Blue Imperial sitting at the bar. For a moment, she looked up at him, and their gazes met. Had he been staring at her? Vigdis made a quizzical expression, slightl wary. But there was no harm in it, she supposed. And the seat next to him seemed to be the only empty one in the bar. Approaching the bar, Vigdis turned to the Imperial. [b]"Hey, mind if I take this sit?"[/b] she asked in a neutral tone, so her intentions wouldn't be miscontrued. [/quote]
@LdyPandora
Vigdis wrote:
The bar was smoky and dimly lit to create atmosphere. Vigdis couldn't help but wrinkle her nose and squint her eyes upon entering. It was her first time coming to such a place, and although she did her best not to show her inexperience, she was certainly bewildered. Why Menchit had chosen this a meeting location, she would never know.

It was crowded that night, and many of the seats were already taken. It was rather impressive, though, how the place managed to provide furniture that catered to the sizes of all different sizes and types of dragons. There were tables small enough for Fae to sit comforably at on top of the giant seats meant for Imperials and Ridgebacks, while more medium sized dragons such as Spirals or Pearlcatchers got elevated seats to compensate. Vigdis looked around the throng of dragons and managed to spot an empty seat next to a large Blue Imperial sitting at the bar. For a moment, she looked up at him, and their gazes met. Had he been staring at her? Vigdis made a quizzical expression, slightl wary. But there was no harm in it, she supposed. And the seat next to him seemed to be the only empty one in the bar.

Approaching the bar, Vigdis turned to the Imperial. "Hey, mind if I take this sit?" she asked in a neutral tone, so her intentions wouldn't be miscontrued.
082fee078d.png
@carpfish

Are you sure? I can hold him for a little while if you want to clear out some space.
@carpfish

Are you sure? I can hold him for a little while if you want to clear out some space.
@taiti
Nah, it's gonna take a while since I'll be totally broke if i expand right now lmao;;;; sorry! :'(((
@taiti
Nah, it's gonna take a while since I'll be totally broke if i expand right now lmao;;;; sorry! :'(((
082fee078d.png
@carpfish

I understand. I could put you on his parents' ping list, if you'd like? There would be no obligation to buy, but you might have more lair space next time around. They're iri/shim/gembond or circuit imp/wc, with this range: http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=28,29,30,28,41,41,1.
@carpfish

I understand. I could put you on his parents' ping list, if you'd like? There would be no obligation to buy, but you might have more lair space next time around. They're iri/shim/gembond or circuit imp/wc, with this range: http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=28,29,30,28,41,41,1.
@taiti
Ooh, that'd be great!!! * A * Thanks so much!
@taiti
Ooh, that'd be great!!! * A * Thanks so much!
082fee078d.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17