Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Lineage] The Archangels
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 71
[quote][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2906934&skin=0&apparel=15722,15722,8593,8313,8599,8316,18788,19652,9812,13815,9214,9217,20566,28397,28406,27988,1098&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [i]A capable paladin, Damien traveled far and wide before settling for a time among his kin in Waterdeep. There he helped to protect and train the city's people for many a season, and it was there he felt content to stay. That is, until his nephew made what many of his kin found to be an incredibly foolish choice. Widely regarded as a young, talented Archangel and Avariel, Bartimaeus abandoned his duties. Without warning, the Skydancer had Waterdeep behind, eager to shake the pressures of his birthplace and any threat tied to the blood running through his veins. His striking plumage, contrasting black and white, made him a prime target for his family's enemies, eager to destroy something borne in such defiance of their hatred. But it was not to be so. Murmurs that Damien's younger sister was beside herself, distraught by the idea that one of her children would be so vulnerable and exposed, soon reached the elder Wildclaw. And Damien... well, he was near enough to remedy the situation, in a way. [center][i]His time to leave Waterdeep had come at last. [/i][/center] After tracking down his nephew, Damien joined the same clan Bartimaeus had, confident that a position alongside the Avariel within Clan Ogygia's military ranks would be the best way to ensure his safety. And though that may have been his only reason initially... The dragons here grew on him quicker than Damien had anticipated. There was a kindness here, a comradely, that reminded him dearly of his own family. That was it - this place, all of the dragons who lived here, related by blood, bond, or otherwise, came together as family should. The battle-worn Wildclaw could certainly get comfortable in a place like this... [/quote] @Phoenyxx Alright, figured I'd throw my hat in the ring for Damien! So here's my attempt. It was a bit tricky since I wanted Damien's lore to work with my other Archangel's, Bartimaeus, since I'd already planned out a pretty solid outline for him.
Quote:
scry?sdid=2906934&skin=0&apparel=15722,15722,8593,8313,8599,8316,18788,19652,9812,13815,9214,9217,20566,28397,28406,27988,1098&xt=dressing.png

A capable paladin, Damien traveled far and wide before settling for a time among his kin in Waterdeep. There he helped to protect and train the city's people for many a season, and it was there he felt content to stay. That is, until his nephew made what many of his kin found to be an incredibly foolish choice.

Widely regarded as a young, talented Archangel and Avariel, Bartimaeus abandoned his duties. Without warning, the Skydancer had Waterdeep behind, eager to shake the pressures of his birthplace and any threat tied to the blood running through his veins. His striking plumage, contrasting black and white, made him a prime target for his family's enemies, eager to destroy something borne in such defiance of their hatred.

But it was not to be so.

Murmurs that Damien's younger sister was beside herself, distraught by the idea that one of her children would be so vulnerable and exposed, soon reached the elder Wildclaw. And Damien... well, he was near enough to remedy the situation, in a way.

His time to leave Waterdeep had come at last.

After tracking down his nephew, Damien joined the same clan Bartimaeus had, confident that a position alongside the Avariel within Clan Ogygia's military ranks would be the best way to ensure his safety. And though that may have been his only reason initially...

The dragons here grew on him quicker than Damien had anticipated. There was a kindness here, a comradely, that reminded him dearly of his own family. That was it - this place, all of the dragons who lived here, related by blood, bond, or otherwise, came together as family should. The battle-worn Wildclaw could certainly get comfortable in a place like this...

@Phoenyxx Alright, figured I'd throw my hat in the ring for Damien! So here's my attempt. It was a bit tricky since I wanted Damien's lore to work with my other Archangel's, Bartimaeus, since I'd already planned out a pretty solid outline for him.
unknown.png
@Phoenyxx
Hello! Please add me to the pinglist for a gen 1 :D
@Phoenyxx
Hello! Please add me to the pinglist for a gen 1 :D
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@Psittacidae

I will jot you down, please note that it may be awhile before another is hatched as I am unsure if they will be bred again. If you go to the previous page there is one I have up to try and get with lore if your interested:)
@Psittacidae

I will jot you down, please note that it may be awhile before another is hatched as I am unsure if they will be bred again. If you go to the previous page there is one I have up to try and get with lore if your interested:)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx

could i be added to the g1 pinglist?
@Phoenyxx

could i be added to the g1 pinglist?
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
@Iamsweete

@Iamsweete

Lichtdrache.gif
[center]@Phoenyxx Registration or Updating rank: Registration [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81217205][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812173/81217205_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Name:[/b] sanningsbringare [b]Generation:[/b] Generation 2 [b]Level:[/b] 9 [b]Rank/Current rank:[/b] Archai: "Spirits of Time" [b]New Rank:[/b] Archai: "Spirits of Time"[/center]
@Phoenyxx
Registration or Updating rank: Registration
81217205_350.png
Name: sanningsbringare
Generation: Generation 2
Level: 9
Rank/Current rank: Archai: "Spirits of Time"
New Rank: Archai: "Spirits of Time"
T3zoYg9.png 3ZsN3sw.png 65650364.png acecatcher.png fb073p.gif
@Phoenyxx I wanted to ask this separately from my Registration, so sorry for the double ping!

Since I plan to breed sanningsbringare with another one of my dragons I wanted to ask how exactly I determine which of the Hatchlings are Cursed. From what I understood, it's the colourful ones that aren't Cursed, is that correct? I'm guessing anything within the monochrome range are Cursed, then?
@Phoenyxx I wanted to ask this separately from my Registration, so sorry for the double ping!

Since I plan to breed sanningsbringare with another one of my dragons I wanted to ask how exactly I determine which of the Hatchlings are Cursed. From what I understood, it's the colourful ones that aren't Cursed, is that correct? I'm guessing anything within the monochrome range are Cursed, then?
@TinkaDreamChaser

If they have any sort of colouring they are considered to be "cursed", which the curse is basically looking like a normal dragon you would see on the sorneith and not like an angel or archangel (that is the curse, that was set upong the founders and their children and so forth). Monochrome/ black/white/grey no colour at is is not cursed, they defied the odds that were set on their lineage and continued to have the same colouring as they would if they were an actual angel or archangel.
@TinkaDreamChaser

If they have any sort of colouring they are considered to be "cursed", which the curse is basically looking like a normal dragon you would see on the sorneith and not like an angel or archangel (that is the curse, that was set upong the founders and their children and so forth). Monochrome/ black/white/grey no colour at is is not cursed, they defied the odds that were set on their lineage and continued to have the same colouring as they would if they were an actual angel or archangel.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx Alright! Understood it, thank you :D
@Phoenyxx Alright! Understood it, thank you :D
[center]@Phoenyxx Registration [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81290571][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812906/81290571_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Name:[/b]Illyan [b]Generation:[/b]2 [b]Level:[/b]21 [b]Current rank:[/b](state N/A is not applicable) [b]New Rank:[/b]Level 21: Thrones: "Spirits of Will"[/center]
@Phoenyxx
Registration
81290571_350.png
Name:Illyan
Generation:2
Level:21
Current rank:(state N/A is not applicable)
New Rank:Level 21: Thrones: "Spirits of Will"
all pronouns +3 fr
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 71