Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Lineage] The Archangels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Phoenyxx

Could I be added to the hatchlings and announcements ping-list? Would I also be able to grab Mireille?
@Phoenyxx

Could I be added to the hatchlings and announcements ping-list? Would I also be able to grab Mireille?
Just a reminder to take care of your self!
Wishlist
shadow.gif
@Archiy

Yup i added you and am sending over her
@Archiy

Yup i added you and am sending over her
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx
Hey there, would I be able to snag Uriel? I'd also love to be added to the announcements pinglist!
@Phoenyxx
Hey there, would I be able to snag Uriel? I'd also love to be added to the announcements pinglist!
2XruB4R.png
@Phoenyxx Remember how I said Thylacine was hit or miss? I really like Uriel. How much?
@Phoenyxx Remember how I said Thylacine was hit or miss? I really like Uriel. How much?
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Abysea

Sure! ill send him over

@Shataparika

Sadly Uriel was just taken. Just the one female left. - and they are free / PWYW- im mostly looking for a good home for them :)
@Abysea

Sure! ill send him over

@Shataparika

Sadly Uriel was just taken. Just the one female left. - and they are free / PWYW- im mostly looking for a good home for them :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx

Bother. Ah, well. The last female doesn’t really appeal to me so I guess I’ll wait and see what their next nest looks like. Thank you!
@Phoenyxx

Bother. Ah, well. The last female doesn’t really appeal to me so I guess I’ll wait and see what their next nest looks like. Thank you!
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Shatapatrika

Okay! ill ping you when the next nest hatches :)
@Shatapatrika

Okay! ill ping you when the next nest hatches :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx

I noticed Mirelle has white wings but her sister has black ones in their bios. Do the different colored wings have different lore/reasons behind them?
@Phoenyxx

I noticed Mirelle has white wings but her sister has black ones in their bios. Do the different colored wings have different lore/reasons behind them?
Just a reminder to take care of your self!
Wishlist
shadow.gif
@Phoenyxx Add me to the pinglist too, please!
@Phoenyxx Add me to the pinglist too, please!
@Archiy

There is no lore reasons as of right now, i can give possible ideas if you would like. Mainly I will was using them to represent Omen and Faith and - alternating as i go to keep it even. With white for faith and black for omen.

@Archiy

There is no lore reasons as of right now, i can give possible ideas if you would like. Mainly I will was using them to represent Omen and Faith and - alternating as i go to keep it even. With white for faith and black for omen.

Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70