Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Nest Rental Hub
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 137 138
@raskies hey there! Would love to rent a nest from you if you've got the space ^u^
@raskies hey there! Would love to rent a nest from you if you've got the space ^u^
P4vZPVb.gif .. j3fmZiL.gif .. KpTfZd4.gif .. TdLbaeW.gif
@roseyserenity Unfortunately I'm currently full up! I should have space the day after tomorrow, the 28th, so if you are still in need of a nest then, let me know! Otherwise, feel free to find someone who can take them earlier.
@roseyserenity Unfortunately I'm currently full up! I should have space the day after tomorrow, the 28th, so if you are still in need of a nest then, let me know! Otherwise, feel free to find someone who can take them earlier.
OAgM9ob.png
@Raskies I don't mind waiting at all! I'll PM you on the 28th to set things up ^u^ Thank you so much!
@Raskies I don't mind waiting at all! I'll PM you on the 28th to set things up ^u^ Thank you so much!
P4vZPVb.gif .. j3fmZiL.gif .. KpTfZd4.gif .. TdLbaeW.gif
@roseyserenity I have space now, if you are still interested!
@roseyserenity I have space now, if you are still interested!
OAgM9ob.png
@antimonycarver

hi! could i rent a water nest from you? both parents are RTB :)
@antimonycarver

hi! could i rent a water nest from you? both parents are RTB :)
@fleoral sure, send em on over with username and id in bio!
@fleoral sure, send em on over with username and id in bio!
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
@Blesseil

Hello again! My pair is RTB come rollover tonight. May I send them to you after that?
@Blesseil

Hello again! My pair is RTB come rollover tonight. May I send them to you after that?
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
@Mirelyn
@tricky10zorua
@ItPhantom
@Uzziel

(I’m on mobile so I just picked the last four people-) Do any of y’all have a nest I can rent out? I have an eye burner pair I’d like to send to an Arcane nest
@Mirelyn
@tricky10zorua
@ItPhantom
@Uzziel

(I’m on mobile so I just picked the last four people-) Do any of y’all have a nest I can rent out? I have an eye burner pair I’d like to send to an Arcane nest
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
i've got a nest!
i've got a nest!
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
@kittyl0rd forgot to ping
@kittyl0rd forgot to ping