Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Nest Rental Hub
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
@Auralyx sounds good! I will go ahead and send a CR, it’s totally fine if you can’t accept it until tomorrow, I did reply rather late and idk your time zone :)
@Auralyx sounds good! I will go ahead and send a CR, it’s totally fine if you can’t accept it until tomorrow, I did reply rather late and idk your time zone :)
OAgM9ob.png
Hey, I'm just here looking for a nice arcane nest for one pair of mine. nothing crazy. Will tip, or if the nest has 4 eggs or more, let you pick a free baby :)

@sunsetstarlight

@crystallizedmoon

@Uzziel
Hey, I'm just here looking for a nice arcane nest for one pair of mine. nothing crazy. Will tip, or if the nest has 4 eggs or more, let you pick a free baby :)

@sunsetstarlight

@crystallizedmoon

@Uzziel
@Auralyx @Mesai
I’m looking for two light nests!
@Auralyx @Mesai
I’m looking for two light nests!
OAgM9ob.png
@Embermykitten Hi! I have a lot of empty nests to offer other players! I'll gladly join your hub ^^

LIGHT
@Embermykitten Hi! I have a lot of empty nests to offer other players! I'll gladly join your hub ^^

LIGHT
d797b7277058446cebbaa179b9f87b110dff6858.png
@Rogrinus @KittyL0rd @MickeyRose @Embermykitten

Looking for an ice nest to hatch on Nov 27th. (which means nesting on the 21st?)

Please ping me! I'm wiling to send over food, treasure or gems!
@Rogrinus @KittyL0rd @MickeyRose @Embermykitten

Looking for an ice nest to hatch on Nov 27th. (which means nesting on the 21st?)

Please ping me! I'm wiling to send over food, treasure or gems!
@Accal1a @horrordesmolcat @Blesseil

Hello! Sorry, I realize its a bit of a stale thread but I haven't found another like it at this time (please feel free to pm/ping me anyone who reads this and knows of a rental hub)

I am looking to rent a water nest as soon as possible! Happy to pay whatever cost/send food, just looking for as soon as possible. It is a project pair for colours, so I would be happy to long-term board for breeding if that was workable and if not will happily swap them back and forward when it's time to nest :>

Thank you for your time and have a good evening!

(Also for thread admin note, it seems @WitchyyWeasel is gone?)

Found elsewhere!
@Accal1a @horrordesmolcat @Blesseil

Hello! Sorry, I realize its a bit of a stale thread but I haven't found another like it at this time (please feel free to pm/ping me anyone who reads this and knows of a rental hub)

I am looking to rent a water nest as soon as possible! Happy to pay whatever cost/send food, just looking for as soon as possible. It is a project pair for colours, so I would be happy to long-term board for breeding if that was workable and if not will happily swap them back and forward when it's time to nest :>

Thank you for your time and have a good evening!

(Also for thread admin note, it seems @WitchyyWeasel is gone?)

Found elsewhere!
They/them |-+-| FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earthdragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138