Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Nest Rental Hub
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
I'm looking to rent several nests to start an "unofficial hatchery" of sorts. I can pay with gems and/or treasure, even to people who are renting their nests out for free!

@oakhearted

I'd like to rent one of your earth nests, if you have one available!

@Kaleran

I'd like to rent a wind nest, if you have one available! I'd be willing to wait if you don't have any open right now

@Auralyx

I'd like to rent one of your light nests, if you have one available!

@Lynz

I'd like to rent a lightning nest, if you have one available!

@MickeyRose

I'd like to rent one of your ice nests, if you have one available!
I'm looking to rent several nests to start an "unofficial hatchery" of sorts. I can pay with gems and/or treasure, even to people who are renting their nests out for free!

@oakhearted

I'd like to rent one of your earth nests, if you have one available!

@Kaleran

I'd like to rent a wind nest, if you have one available! I'd be willing to wait if you don't have any open right now

@Auralyx

I'd like to rent one of your light nests, if you have one available!

@Lynz

I'd like to rent a lightning nest, if you have one available!

@MickeyRose

I'd like to rent one of your ice nests, if you have one available!
@shadowdragon37 hi! sorry i had asked a long while back that they take me off the list due to lair space but they haven’t updated or been active in a bit i’m assuming. hope you find a lightning nest soon but i don’t do nest rentals anymore /lh [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@shadowdragon37 hi! sorry i had asked a long while back that they take me off the list due to lair space but they haven’t updated or been active in a bit i’m assuming. hope you find a lightning nest soon but i don’t do nest rentals anymore /lh
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz

No worries! I could tell this thread doesn't seem super active anymore, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. Thanks though!
@Lynz

No worries! I could tell this thread doesn't seem super active anymore, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. Thanks though!
@inkwyrm @clownyroaches

Was just wondering if either of you still do nest rentals? I'd like to rent one lightning nest if either of you have any available!
@inkwyrm @clownyroaches

Was just wondering if either of you still do nest rentals? I'd like to rent one lightning nest if either of you have any available!
@ShadowDragon37
hi there! i’d be more than happy to lend out a nest/s for you, but i don’t do free nest rentals anymore. i charge 10kt/g per nest, or 5kt/g + food. (sorry for the incorrect information in the thread - my listing hasn’t been updated in a long time.)
@ShadowDragon37
hi there! i’d be more than happy to lend out a nest/s for you, but i don’t do free nest rentals anymore. i charge 10kt/g per nest, or 5kt/g + food. (sorry for the incorrect information in the thread - my listing hasn’t been updated in a long time.)
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Auralyx

That's fine! I'll send my pair over with the payment. Thank you!
@Auralyx

That's fine! I'll send my pair over with the payment. Thank you!
@shadowdragon37

I have a nest open! Send them my way!
@shadowdragon37

I have a nest open! Send them my way!
usOtooy.png
@Kaleran

Thank you! I was just about to make a post in the Active Nest Rentals thread, so you caught me just in time, haha
@Kaleran

Thank you! I was just about to make a post in the Active Nest Rentals thread, so you caught me just in time, haha
@Auralyx @Mesai

I’m looking for a light nest, and am happy to pay and provide good if you would be willing to host a pair!
@Auralyx @Mesai

I’m looking for a light nest, and am happy to pay and provide good if you would be willing to host a pair!
OAgM9ob.png
@Raskies
i can host a nest for you! i charge 10kt/g or 5kt/g + food for the parents :)
@Raskies
i can host a nest for you! i charge 10kt/g or 5kt/g + food for the parents :)
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138