Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Nest Rental Hub
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 137 138
@kittyl0rd me too!
@kittyl0rd me too!
ZSndtBi.png futYkXZ.png iiadg18.png
@Sounddrive

Hey! You can definitely send them over then. :D
@Sounddrive

Hey! You can definitely send them over then. :D
NSAWm8I.png
@Blesseil

Sent them to you~
@Blesseil

Sent them to you~
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
@Sounddrive

They have a nest with 2 eggs this time! I wonder if they'll keep counting up. x)
@Sounddrive

They have a nest with 2 eggs this time! I wonder if they'll keep counting up. x)
NSAWm8I.png
[quote name="Blesseil" date="2021-08-01 15:04:29" ] They have a nest with 2 eggs this time! I wonder if they'll keep counting up. x) [/quote] LOL, We'll have to wait and see.
Blesseil wrote on 2021-08-01 15:04:29:

LOL, We'll have to wait and see.
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
[friendly bump
[friendly bump
—Gift Giving Threads—

@Inkwyrm I'd like to rent a lightning nest from you if you are available :v
@Inkwyrm I'd like to rent a lightning nest from you if you are available :v
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
@spooce

i am available! send them over!
@spooce

i am available! send them over!
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
acecatcher.png aromcatcher.png
@Mariwen If you have an open nest, I have another pair that needs some of those lovely fire eyes!
@Mariwen If you have an open nest, I have another pair that needs some of those lovely fire eyes!
OAgM9ob.png
@Raskies Yeah, I've got one open nest, go ahead and send.
@Raskies Yeah, I've got one open nest, go ahead and send.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 137 138