Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 ... 5212 5213
@Firefoot if you are still in need of a light nest, I can host for you ^^
@Firefoot if you are still in need of a light nest, I can host for you ^^
ca4nyRv.png1YB0OjO.pngeIK5iG7.pngtqGkHih.pnghelluva_boss.pngshe_ra.pngrnKnsgE.pngoaolHwW.pngll0CfnD.png11efmKl.pngMesq6uj.pngYMPbu9R.png
[emoji=arcane rune size=1] @/Elestrial @/UnknownPhoen1x @/apatheticMonarch @/KairiDragoness [s]Hello! Tomorrow I need an arcane nest hatched on the 24th for a birthday! :D I have a boon of course, so it'll be real quick. Will tip as well. Pinging ahead of time just to make sure there will be a nest available- the hatch date is important. ^^[/s] Got a reply, thank you!!

@/Elestrial
@/UnknownPhoen1x
@/apatheticMonarch
@/KairiDragoness

Hello! Tomorrow I need an arcane nest hatched on the 24th for a birthday! :D I have a boon of course, so it'll be real quick. Will tip as well. Pinging ahead of time just to make sure there will be a nest available- the hatch date is important. ^^
Got a reply, thank you!!
FuOn3WY.png
[emoji=earth rune size=1] @ThatOneEnbyBird @nikkits @SheridanCharon @ShadowSnatcher Hi! Looking for [b]1 earth nest[/b]! (no specific hatchdate needed, so no rush ^.^) Ty in advance! [emoji=ice rune size=1] (Edit: Very sorry for the pings, ice hosts! I forgot that I changed the element of my goal dragon!! I actually needed earth, not ice >.< ignore this request-)
@ThatOneEnbyBird @nikkits @SheridanCharon @ShadowSnatcher
Hi! Looking for 1 earth nest! (no specific hatchdate needed, so no rush ^.^) Ty in advance!

(Edit: Very sorry for the pings, ice hosts! I forgot that I changed the element of my goal dragon!! I actually needed earth, not ice >.< ignore this request-)
tumblr_inline_oau8n67fxb1soemy4_100.png
References
» Dragonomics
» Stock The Pond
» My art examples
» Archive of links

About
» FR+3
» Any pronouns
» Pings are always fine
» I don’t sub to threads often

My Links
» Sales
» Wishlist
» Hatchery
» CAP

tumblr_inline_oau8n6rgtu1soemy4_100.png
@AudiR8 I can save a nest for you! :>
@AudiR8 I can save a nest for you! :>
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
@UnknownPhoen1x

Thank you! :D I'll send a CR first thing after I wake up, if that's okay! Probably around 5:00 FR time, but of course there's absolutely no rush so long as the hatch date is correct. c:
@UnknownPhoen1x

Thank you! :D I'll send a CR first thing after I wake up, if that's okay! Probably around 5:00 FR time, but of course there's absolutely no rush so long as the hatch date is correct. c:
FuOn3WY.png
@Emmy11 I can host ice for you!
@Emmy11 I can host ice for you!
@Rezakluttir

I can take your other fire nest if you’re still looking
@Rezakluttir

I can take your other fire nest if you’re still looking
opcExsG.png
pyAp3dI.png
jFZJEcu.png
WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="HalfStep" date="2023-11-22 08:26:32" ] WasabiWave I'm also down to add to the bottom if that's easier! Definitely not super mobile friendly to add to the top. That said, is there a protocol for deleting requests from that sheet at some point after they're filled? If not, adding to the bottom might end up being a bit problematic too [/quote] I was thinking that we could designate a day of the week where whoever wants to cleans up the sheet
HalfStep wrote on 2023-11-22 08:26:32:
WasabiWave I'm also down to add to the bottom if that's easier! Definitely not super mobile friendly to add to the top. That said, is there a protocol for deleting requests from that sheet at some point after they're filled? If not, adding to the bottom might end up being a bit problematic too

I was thinking that we could designate a day of the week where whoever wants to cleans up the sheet
opcExsG.png
pyAp3dI.png
jFZJEcu.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Hayzells @Hydraheads @Zolae @Fane @Zelai

I'm looking for a light nest to use! Sorry if I've made any mis-pings and thank you in advance!
@Hayzells @Hydraheads @Zolae @Fane @Zelai

I'm looking for a light nest to use! Sorry if I've made any mis-pings and thank you in advance!
nbs_icon_by_cruzu-d9fnd6d.pngseBKgw5.png
@Nebiros I can host ♥
@Nebiros I can host ♥
23xpfUd.png
1 2 ... 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 ... 5212 5213