Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 713 714 715 716 717 ... 754 755
@Lobbyns

Sending <3
@Lobbyns

Sending <3
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
@Karanja, Unnamed and Sinlarra are now the proud parents of 2 eggs.
@Karanja, Unnamed and Sinlarra are now the proud parents of 2 eggs.
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
@Ichorous I have Ice nests available if you still need one
@Ichorous I have Ice nests available if you still need one
FR +9
@KnightYumi
@Rythen
@Vertigris
Hi again, realised that my last request was a bit vague so I'll see if laying out the details helps. Looking for 1 wind nest, aiming for an Aqua/Aqua/Peacock female. The parents have a tert range of 11, so there's a high chance that I'll need to rent out a nest multiple times. I'm happy to take the parents back during their cooldown to free up lair space, and i've got a bunch of plant items saved up to cover the cost of their food (both are tundras). Any failed attempts can be sold or exalted, whichever you'd prefer. Hope this helps!
@KnightYumi
@Rythen
@Vertigris
Hi again, realised that my last request was a bit vague so I'll see if laying out the details helps. Looking for 1 wind nest, aiming for an Aqua/Aqua/Peacock female. The parents have a tert range of 11, so there's a high chance that I'll need to rent out a nest multiple times. I'm happy to take the parents back during their cooldown to free up lair space, and i've got a bunch of plant items saved up to cover the cost of their food (both are tundras). Any failed attempts can be sold or exalted, whichever you'd prefer. Hope this helps!
@marmaladedog

Hi, I have available wind nest. :) Also I can hold the nest for you - so you can rent it anytime you need.
@marmaladedog

Hi, I have available wind nest. :) Also I can hold the nest for you - so you can rent it anytime you need.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi
That would be fantastic, thanks so much!
@KnightYumi
That would be fantastic, thanks so much!
@montromising @FireStorm3719 @TacticianLyra @ClashingHearts @kakushigo @BlueStopSigns @Aquira @Alurayune @Harmicist @azdacha @Greylag @valek @wonders @LordsofShadow @SkyBlue22 @snowpaw222 @Russingon @azdacha @treeblood @KittyL0rd @IcyCrystal @Hibernation @LucianTheHottie @MewSefet

Looking for an ice nest!
@montromising @FireStorm3719 @TacticianLyra @ClashingHearts @kakushigo @BlueStopSigns @Aquira @Alurayune @Harmicist @azdacha @Greylag @valek @wonders @LordsofShadow @SkyBlue22 @snowpaw222 @Russingon @azdacha @treeblood @KittyL0rd @IcyCrystal @Hibernation @LucianTheHottie @MewSefet

Looking for an ice nest!
> White Sclera Eye Type
> Let Level 25 Dragons Equip Two Energy Stones
> Area-of-Effect Spell for Mages
> Black Blood variants of Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate
> NPC Abilities (Pollen!Meditate and Bite!Scratch) for Dragons
> Elemental Curses (guaranteed debuff, no damage) for Coli
> Add The Unused Upgrades for Scratch and Meditate
@schafpanda I have one!
@schafpanda I have one!
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @JigglyCookie @MusicalMaladies @Volur @yukitsukihana

Hello! I'm looking to rent a Water nest! I have a Boon!
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @JigglyCookie @MusicalMaladies @Volur @yukitsukihana

Hello! I'm looking to rent a Water nest! I have a Boon!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Orcalot Hey so sorry for the late reply, have you managed to find one?
@Orcalot Hey so sorry for the late reply, have you managed to find one?
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
1 2 ... 713 714 715 716 717 ... 754 755