Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 637 638 639 640 641 ... 754 755
@Lodzhal I got you, send when ready.
@Lodzhal I got you, send when ready.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Mariwen
Thank you!
@Mariwen
Thank you!
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Descending @Bionicdingo @solflo @Murakali @Cadash @Starstalker @Bananyan @DalphiaRose @SouthernPansy @DenimButter@nebulova @PheonixPonder @Roheryn @cantripping @RaytheRassberry @Oriel @SieepyBean @Vilespit @xkcd2020 @BleakBog @wanderfawnn @Cantata

Looking for an Earth nest!
@Descending @Bionicdingo @solflo @Murakali @Cadash @Starstalker @Bananyan @DalphiaRose @SouthernPansy @DenimButter@nebulova @PheonixPonder @Roheryn @cantripping @RaytheRassberry @Oriel @SieepyBean @Vilespit @xkcd2020 @BleakBog @wanderfawnn @Cantata

Looking for an Earth nest!
> White Sclera Eye Type
> Let Level 25 Dragons Equip Two Energy Stones
> Area-of-Effect Spell for Mages
> Black Blood variants of Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate
> NPC Abilities (Pollen!Meditate and Bite!Scratch) for Dragons
> Elemental Curses (guaranteed debuff, no damage) for Coli
> Add The Unused Upgrades for Scratch and Meditate
@schafpanda

I have an Earth nest free!
@schafpanda

I have an Earth nest free!
2021-08-08_capybara.pngT12.pngo384-d01-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d02-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d03-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d04-Southern-Pansy.pngo384-d05-Southern-Pansy.pngT11.png
fOHFzrA.png
@Evadne, Oceanus and Tethys are now the proud parents of 3 eggs.
@Evadne, Oceanus and Tethys are now the proud parents of 3 eggs.
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
@Premiumhugs I'd like to leave a positive review for @Mariwen... I have used their service a few times now and they are not only completely trustworthy but also very responsive and easy to work with! My dragons are always returned fed and in the same condition, and they never miss a nesting day. Much appreciated and definitely recommended :)
@Premiumhugs I'd like to leave a positive review for @Mariwen... I have used their service a few times now and they are not only completely trustworthy but also very responsive and easy to work with! My dragons are always returned fed and in the same condition, and they never miss a nesting day. Much appreciated and definitely recommended :)
@IvyL6 Excellent! Thanks a lot ^^ I'm sending them over. [s]Hello! I am looking for two Fire nests [emoji=fire rune size=1] Thanks in advance![/s]
@IvyL6 Excellent! Thanks a lot ^^ I'm sending them over.

Hello! I am looking for two Fire nests
Thanks in advance!
mUZuvLZ.png
@Evadne

I can take both pairs ^^
@Evadne

I can take both pairs ^^
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @Asphalt @BofaSofa @JigglyCookie @Devid @MusicalMaladies @Volur @AmericanFacepalm @yukitsukihana @lalamuff @FelicisNox177 @Merryseadragon @Haitham @Spacequip

Looking for several Water nests!
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @Asphalt @BofaSofa @JigglyCookie @Devid @MusicalMaladies @Volur @AmericanFacepalm @yukitsukihana @lalamuff @FelicisNox177 @Merryseadragon @Haitham @Spacequip

Looking for several Water nests!
splat.gif
@PinkWater
I have all 5 nests open
@PinkWater
I have all 5 nests open
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
1 2 ... 637 638 639 640 641 ... 754 755