Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 ... 6889 6890
Never done this before, so I was wondering if I had to join this group in order to get a nest? I'm looking for a lightning nest and noticed that the ping lists are off limits, so I'm not sure what to do. ^^'
Never done this before, so I was wondering if I had to join this group in order to get a nest? I'm looking for a lightning nest and noticed that the ping lists are off limits, so I'm not sure what to do. ^^'
@Glowstorm Unfortunately you have to join the CFCE in order to rent nests. It's also expected that once you join you occasionally reciprocate and do nest rentals for others within the organization.
@Glowstorm Unfortunately you have to join the CFCE in order to rent nests. It's also expected that once you join you occasionally reciprocate and do nest rentals for others within the organization.
Just a wizard and his hoard of dragons in a castle of thought.
Wishlist/AboutMe
resize-1678293022143912250820230308112953.png
@MerlinOfAvalon

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing up the confusion!
@MerlinOfAvalon

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing up the confusion!
@MerlinOfAvalon
Hello! Just a heads up that I guess I must've closed a tab or something before FR registered that I clicked the incubate button, because it looks like your nest is going to be hatching a day late. Apologies for the inconvenience! If you needed tomorrow for their hatch date, please let me know and I'll buy a boon to use tomorrow.
@MerlinOfAvalon
Hello! Just a heads up that I guess I must've closed a tab or something before FR registered that I clicked the incubate button, because it looks like your nest is going to be hatching a day late. Apologies for the inconvenience! If you needed tomorrow for their hatch date, please let me know and I'll buy a boon to use tomorrow.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin I would appreciate tomorrow if you didn't mind, but wait a bit before buying the boon, because I have to wait until @Koobi picks up their parents and eggs and I don't want you to spend the gems too soon and have even less lair space. I only have two slots, not four, and I'd be freed up to six once they take their dragons.
@Tserin I would appreciate tomorrow if you didn't mind, but wait a bit before buying the boon, because I have to wait until @Koobi picks up their parents and eggs and I don't want you to spend the gems too soon and have even less lair space. I only have two slots, not four, and I'd be freed up to six once they take their dragons.
Wishlist/AboutMe
@MerlinOfAvalon
No worries, over 100 of my spaces are taken up by fodder that will be gone by tomorrow anyway so I'll pick one up so you get the hatch date!
@MerlinOfAvalon
No worries, over 100 of my spaces are taken up by fodder that will be gone by tomorrow anyway so I'll pick one up so you get the hatch date!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin Thank you! And about my own slots, just got help from a friend with treasure so I should have plenty tomorrow!
@Tserin Thank you! And about my own slots, just got help from a friend with treasure so I should have plenty tomorrow!
Wishlist/AboutMe
Still looking for a few nests~ [quote name="arcaneidolriots" date="2023-05-15 16:28:05" ] Hello all! I'm looking for the following nests: [LIST] [*][size=2][s]1 Fire[/s][/size] [*][size=2][s]2 Shadow[/s][/size] [*][size=2][s]1 Earth[/s][/size] [*][size=2][s]1 Ice[/s][/size] [/LIST] Please let me know what food to send along, thank you! [/quote] [b]ALL FOUND[/b]
Still looking for a few nests~

arcaneidolriots wrote on 2023-05-15 16:28:05:
Hello all! I'm looking for the following nests:
  • 1 Fire
  • 2 Shadow
  • 1 Earth
  • 1 Ice

Please let me know what food to send along, thank you!

ALL FOUND
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots I can host your Earth nest! No food necessary. <:
@arcaneidolriots I can host your Earth nest! No food necessary. <:
cEjYTx7.gif
@rotskull, thank you! I'll send my pair along shortly. :)
@rotskull, thank you! I'll send my pair along shortly. :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 ... 6889 6890