Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6846 6847
@Zaratyst I'll have two spots open tomorrow but that might be too late... Scratch that, I have two days before they hatch.
@Zaratyst I'll have two spots open tomorrow but that might be too late... Scratch that, I have two days before they hatch.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Doki @Ruffian
The code for the new badges isn't correct in the code boxes. I don't know if that has already been noted. I'm sorry if it has been. Thanks! P.S. Do you still need a moderator? If so, feel free to message me and discuss if you think I'd suit.
@Doki @Ruffian
The code for the new badges isn't correct in the code boxes. I don't know if that has already been noted. I'm sorry if it has been. Thanks! P.S. Do you still need a moderator? If so, feel free to message me and discuss if you think I'd suit.
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst I can give you a Nature nest if you're still looking?
@Zaratyst I can give you a Nature nest if you're still looking?
YsUBlZc.png
@rocketgirl2 Excellent, I'm still looking (you're the first taker) I'll send them now, and a gift. I think my calculation says they'll be born on 3/17.
@rocketgirl2 Excellent, I'm still looking (you're the first taker) I'll send them now, and a gift. I think my calculation says they'll be born on 3/17.
@Zaratyst
If you need a nature nest still I can oblige. I would like meat if possible.
@Zaratyst
If you need a nature nest still I can oblige. I would like meat if possible.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@xazz Yes! Yes! I could still use 3 nests. Will send you one pair and meat snacks! Thank you!
@xazz Yes! Yes! I could still use 3 nests. Will send you one pair and meat snacks! Thank you!
*Rubs face all over new thread*
*Rubs face all over new thread*
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
*rolls around in new thread*
*rolls around in new thread*
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Zaratyst I can take the last Naturelings if you're still in need! Meat would be a great help if so.
@Zaratyst I can take the last Naturelings if you're still in need! Meat would be a great help if so.
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@briar WOO HOO! I'm so happy! I was thinking I'd have to give in and give them lightning eyes. Normally that's OK, but for St. Patrick's day, really, they should be green! Sending over 2 pairs then, and a shipload of MEAT.
@briar WOO HOO! I'm so happy! I was thinking I'd have to give in and give them lightning eyes. Normally that's OK, but for St. Patrick's day, really, they should be green! Sending over 2 pairs then, and a shipload of MEAT.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6846 6847