Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open up a door!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 560 561
@AfterTheWinter ~
Im sorry to say but you pinged the wrong person ^^ The person with the doors is Bornriderr C:
Oh and the second door has already been taken... Sorry....
@AfterTheWinter ~
Im sorry to say but you pinged the wrong person ^^ The person with the doors is Bornriderr C:
Oh and the second door has already been taken... Sorry....
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
@BornRiderr door 1 please C:!
@BornRiderr door 1 please C:!
iv4oCvY.png
Missed again
Missed again
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
Ok ive been talking with @Bornriderr
and she said shes having issues with her parents and school.
She said she wouldn't be on FR for very long.
So would it be ok to do the'open door' for her?
@RawrrLioness ?
Ok ive been talking with @Bornriderr
and she said shes having issues with her parents and school.
She said she wouldn't be on FR for very long.
So would it be ok to do the'open door' for her?
@RawrrLioness ?

4MdcPJR.png

9lctc8.gifesqptg.gif

3MNH0.gif
hdq3Q.gif
pv2dq.gif
@Blabla247 ~ Thank you so much for letting me know! ^^ (Sorry it took so long to get back....) Ill be more then happy to do it for her! C: @CrushinU ~ Hello there! :3 I hope you don't mind me sending you some random things that i hope match the doors description... I will be finishing things off for Bornriderr ^^ Door 1: You walk towards the first door, you see the vines first before you see the actual door, and when you do, you really didn't want to go near it considering it could break on top of you at any second, but you braved it and opened it anyway, it almost falling off from its place but was able to stay on, you find some random things on the floor and decide to pick them up before leaving the room. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/509.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/17912.png[/img] x5000T x2Gems @Fanartsy ~ Hello there! :3 I hope you don't mind me sending you some random things that i hope match the doors description... I will be finishing things off for Bornriderr ^^ Door 2: You walked up to the second door before realizing that it was the legendary door that no one has ever found, you feel lucky as you walk towards the shiny door as you hope to find something interesting behind it, you open it and get blinded as you walk in and see a rather stunning shiny yellow and gold dragon behind it, "Yay! It is good to finally see someone from outside!" She said happily as you decided to take her home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26534348] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265344/26534348_350.png[/img] [/url] @AfterTheWinter ~ Hello there! :3 I hope you don't mind me sending you some random things that i hope match the doors description... I will be finishing things off for Bornriderr ^^ Door 3: You walk up to the door, glad to find something other than a creepy, empty corridor, it looked rather creepy but you decided to open it anyway, you walk in and see something small and shivering in the corner, it has some things with it, you thought it would have been something much worse behind it but it wasn't all that scary at all! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1795.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/529.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/6931.png[/img] x2Gems @Bornriderr ~ I was more then happy to complete your turn for you! ^^ I must apologize though, i thought i would keep your doors (Since you designed them ^^) and i tried to follow the doors descriptions but that may not have turned out well... XD Hope everything is going well for you! <3
@Blabla247 ~
Thank you so much for letting me know! ^^ (Sorry it took so long to get back....) Ill be more then happy to do it for her! C:

@CrushinU ~
Hello there! :3 I hope you don't mind me sending you some random things that i hope match the doors description... I will be finishing things off for Bornriderr ^^

Door 1: You walk towards the first door, you see the vines first before you see the actual door, and when you do, you really didn't want to go near it considering it could break on top of you at any second, but you braved it and opened it anyway, it almost falling off from its place but was able to stay on, you find some random things on the floor and decide to pick them up before leaving the room.

509.png17912.png x5000T x2Gems

@Fanartsy ~
Hello there! :3 I hope you don't mind me sending you some random things that i hope match the doors description... I will be finishing things off for Bornriderr ^^

Door 2: You walked up to the second door before realizing that it was the legendary door that no one has ever found, you feel lucky as you walk towards the shiny door as you hope to find something interesting behind it, you open it and get blinded as you walk in and see a rather stunning shiny yellow and gold dragon behind it,
"Yay! It is good to finally see someone from outside!" She said happily as you decided to take her home.

26534348_350.png

@AfterTheWinter ~

Door 3: You walk up to the door, glad to find something other than a creepy, empty corridor, it looked rather creepy but you decided to open it anyway, you walk in and see something small and shivering in the corner, it has some things with it, you thought it would have been something much worse behind it but it wasn't all that scary at all!

1795.png529.png6931.png x2Gems

@Bornriderr ~
I was more then happy to complete your turn for you! ^^
I must apologize though, i thought i would keep your doors (Since you designed them ^^) and i tried to follow the doors descriptions but that may not have turned out well... XD Hope everything is going well for you! <3
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
Oh gosh, sorry it took a while, school has kept me busy ;__;

You're on a walk outside your clans lair and end up going a bit further away than normally. You see a small cottage and out of curiosity you walk closer and open the door. You don't see anyone in, so you push the door all the way open, stepping in. From the small room that is a sort of a lobby, you see three doors.

The first door, on your left, looks kind of new compared to the other two. It's clean and doesn't seem to be broken in anyway. It's nice, rich brown with orange markings in it.

The second door, in th middle, is a bit shaggier, and you can see some light escape from the cracks in it. It's much lighter than the door on the left, with faded golden markings in it.

The third door, on the right, is completely white, but the pain is peeling off at some places, revealing a cold brown door underneath all the paint. It seems to be intact, but looks can be deceiving.
Oh gosh, sorry it took a while, school has kept me busy ;__;

You're on a walk outside your clans lair and end up going a bit further away than normally. You see a small cottage and out of curiosity you walk closer and open the door. You don't see anyone in, so you push the door all the way open, stepping in. From the small room that is a sort of a lobby, you see three doors.

The first door, on your left, looks kind of new compared to the other two. It's clean and doesn't seem to be broken in anyway. It's nice, rich brown with orange markings in it.

The second door, in th middle, is a bit shaggier, and you can see some light escape from the cracks in it. It's much lighter than the door on the left, with faded golden markings in it.

The third door, on the right, is completely white, but the pain is peeling off at some places, revealing a cold brown door underneath all the paint. It seems to be intact, but looks can be deceiving.
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Door Two Please
@Fanartsy Door Two Please
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
@Fanartsy door three please C:!

Edit: oops missed it by seconds
@Fanartsy door three please C:!

Edit: oops missed it by seconds
iv4oCvY.png
@Fanartsy door 1, then
@Fanartsy door 1, then
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
(@Fanartsy one minute and all the doors are opened XD)
(@Fanartsy one minute and all the doors are opened XD)
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 560 561