Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open up a door!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 560 561
@AfterTheWinter As you keep going down the center path... An underground lake comes into view. A bunch of animals are around it.... So, what do you do? Steal them... And take them all home. They'll make lovely pets for your dragons. Okay, so you didn't kidnap them. They wanted to come along since there was no longer food in their pond. [item=venomous toridae][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=blackwing croaker][item=boulder bolt] @RawrrLioness So, you go down the pathway. The plant life keeps getting more in more dense. It soon starts to feel like a jungle. The sound of insects fill your ears. And suddenly forward you sat a blue humanoid like creature. He appeared upset. He told you of how he could see the future... How he left his pond. How no one had believed him that the fish would run out. And then... how he saw them ready to leave him behind. He tells you that if you take him with you. He'll show you the way out and to some treasure. His words were hunting however when he said if he sees you betray him... He'll curse you.... Maybe you should be more careful about hitch hikers in caves. Butttt, he's cute so you take him home. [item=clearwater oracle] [item=leaf bolt] [item=accent: Endangered Cosmos][item=Scarlet Satin Tunic] @Abu You stumble through the darkness. Maybe you shouldn't have gone this way. There's that sickening feeling in your gut telling you to turn back... You look behind you all you see is the darkness. The light from the passage you were on was completely gone... ! What's that!!!?! Something warm touched your arm! A sound of a growl filled your ears. You jump- your shoulder hitting into something- It cried out. "Why would you do that?" After a moment of regaining yourself, you apologize saying you thouhgt it was going to eat you. Suddenly a fire appears on.. a torch on the wall... Seriously? the whole wall magically lights up with torches............ You didn't have to stumble through the pitch black. The dragon beside you speaks up saying how he thought you were food... And if you feed him... He won't eat you.... AHH OF COURSE YOU FEED HIM.. And he... followed you home..... Erm, remember not to let this guy get hungry. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25008791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250088/25008791_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AfterTheWinter
As you keep going down the center path... An underground lake comes into view. A bunch of animals are around it.... So, what do you do? Steal them... And take them all home. They'll make lovely pets for your dragons. Okay, so you didn't kidnap them. They wanted to come along since there was no longer food in their pond.
Venomous Toridae Sickle Kamaitachi Blackwing Croaker Boulder Bolt

@RawrrLioness
So, you go down the pathway. The plant life keeps getting more in more dense. It soon starts to feel like a jungle. The sound of insects fill your ears. And suddenly forward you sat a blue humanoid like creature. He appeared upset. He told you of how he could see the future... How he left his pond. How no one had believed him that the fish would run out. And then... how he saw them ready to leave him behind. He tells you that if you take him with you. He'll show you the way out and to some treasure. His words were hunting however when he said if he sees you betray him... He'll curse you.... Maybe you should be more careful about hitch hikers in caves. Butttt, he's cute so you take him home.
Clearwater Oracle Leaf Bolt Accent: Endangered Cosmos Scarlet Satin Tunic

@Abu
You stumble through the darkness. Maybe you shouldn't have gone this way. There's that sickening feeling in your gut telling you to turn back... You look behind you all you see is the darkness. The light from the passage you were on was completely gone... ! What's that!!!?! Something warm touched your arm! A sound of a growl filled your ears. You jump- your shoulder hitting into something- It cried out. "Why would you do that?"

After a moment of regaining yourself, you apologize saying you thouhgt it was going to eat you. Suddenly a fire appears on.. a torch on the wall... Seriously? the whole wall magically lights up with torches............ You didn't have to stumble through the pitch black. The dragon beside you speaks up saying how he thought you were food... And if you feed him... He won't eat you....

AHH OF COURSE YOU FEED HIM.. And he... followed you home..... Erm, remember not to let this guy get hungry.

25008791_350.png

VzRqTgb.jpg14315zt.png
Door 1:
You walk down a mossy path, weeping gardens hang along the clay red walls and their droplets splash against you as you move forward. A massive wooden door towers at the end of the path. It's wooden beams look warped and bloated. It appears to be both incredibly strong and incredibly weak at the same time, no telling what will happen to the wood if it is pushed forward.

Door 2:
You walk down a narrow path, laid with sharp stones beneath. The stones hurt enough that you are tempted to take flight, but the path is narrow and the stone walls protrude in dangerous spikes. You hear the rumbling of falling rocks, but the pathway doesn't allow enough sun to see far ahead or behind to tell where the danger is. You stop at what appears to be a stone wall. You notice that halfway up the wall is a small stone door. How you will get up there and what lies on the other side are mysteries that only you can solve.

Door 3:
You walk through a lovely garden, filled with bright flowers and behemoth trees. The air is sweet and small creatures play around your feet and flutter past your wings as you move forward. You notice a wrought iron gate at the corner of the garden. Pretty little flowers poke through the iron points. It seems innocent enough just to push it open and wander through.
Door 1:
You walk down a mossy path, weeping gardens hang along the clay red walls and their droplets splash against you as you move forward. A massive wooden door towers at the end of the path. It's wooden beams look warped and bloated. It appears to be both incredibly strong and incredibly weak at the same time, no telling what will happen to the wood if it is pushed forward.

Door 2:
You walk down a narrow path, laid with sharp stones beneath. The stones hurt enough that you are tempted to take flight, but the path is narrow and the stone walls protrude in dangerous spikes. You hear the rumbling of falling rocks, but the pathway doesn't allow enough sun to see far ahead or behind to tell where the danger is. You stop at what appears to be a stone wall. You notice that halfway up the wall is a small stone door. How you will get up there and what lies on the other side are mysteries that only you can solve.

Door 3:
You walk through a lovely garden, filled with bright flowers and behemoth trees. The air is sweet and small creatures play around your feet and flutter past your wings as you move forward. You notice a wrought iron gate at the corner of the garden. Pretty little flowers poke through the iron points. It seems innocent enough just to push it open and wander through.
MhwSPIj.png
@Abu Ah, I'll take the first door!
@Abu Ah, I'll take the first door!
MyfNmKq.png
@Abu
I'll take the Door 2
@Abu
I'll take the Door 2
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
@Abu
Can I have door 3 please?
@Abu
Can I have door 3 please?
arcaneh4.png
Posting to see when I can find a door.
Posting to see when I can find a door.
@Riverflower You push open the door and a crash of water pours down around you. Small black wings flaps furiously in your face, fighting to push past you and through the door. Falling on the ground, the small dragon looks up at you with bright, angry eyes. "Well?" She snaps, "Are you going to help or not!?" The little fae pulls out a waterlogged chest and shakes it. "Drat! Someone closed the door and trapped me in - looks like the crabs got in while I was trying not to drown," she pouts. She looks up at you with her big, sad eyes and flaps her wet wings pathetically, "Please? Help bring me back to your lair and I'll be happy to share my treasures." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26120040] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261201/26120040_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/11519.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/4.png[/img] @SilverDragon568 You manage between a hop and a crash to make your way through the rough stone door. You land with a crash on the other side, and find yourself sliding quickly down an icy path until colliding in a patch of snow. Suddenly it's freezing. You look around to try to discern where you're at. You spot a Snowfall Elk approaching, carrying a package. He drops it at your feet, nudging you softly to pick it up. With a twitch of his head, he beckons you to follow him to safety. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1273.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/14676.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/10756.png[/img] @vertoyie You push through the gate and find yourself enveloped in an embrace of tall grass and flowers. You pick up a stick to help forge a path through the foliage, and accidentally poke against an irradiated astronomer, who seems happy to have been disturbed. At least, you think he's happy since he won't stop following you. Munching on a clawful of insects, you head back through the garden towards your home, your new familiar plodding after you. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/3176.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/15274.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/6.png[/img]
@Riverflower
You push open the door and a crash of water pours down around you. Small black wings flaps furiously in your face, fighting to push past you and through the door. Falling on the ground, the small dragon looks up at you with bright, angry eyes. "Well?" She snaps, "Are you going to help or not!?" The little fae pulls out a waterlogged chest and shakes it. "Drat! Someone closed the door and trapped me in - looks like the crabs got in while I was trying not to drown," she pouts. She looks up at you with her big, sad eyes and flaps her wet wings pathetically, "Please? Help bring me back to your lair and I'll be happy to share my treasures."

26120040_350.png

11519.png4.png

@SilverDragon568
You manage between a hop and a crash to make your way through the rough stone door. You land with a crash on the other side, and find yourself sliding quickly down an icy path until colliding in a patch of snow. Suddenly it's freezing. You look around to try to discern where you're at. You spot a Snowfall Elk approaching, carrying a package. He drops it at your feet, nudging you softly to pick it up. With a twitch of his head, he beckons you to follow him to safety.

1273.png14676.png10756.png

@vertoyie
You push through the gate and find yourself enveloped in an embrace of tall grass and flowers. You pick up a stick to help forge a path through the foliage, and accidentally poke against an irradiated astronomer, who seems happy to have been disturbed. At least, you think he's happy since he won't stop following you. Munching on a clawful of insects, you head back through the garden towards your home, your new familiar plodding after you.
3176.png15274.png6.png
MhwSPIj.png
Door 1:
You walk down a path that is covered in slippery, wet, stones. On each side of the path, are rivers that flow smoothly, and you can see the silver flashes of fish in the clear water. Up ahead, there is an ancient stone wall. Seaweed is draped over the old structure. And in the middle... there is a small little wooden door. Water pools out of the bottom of the door. What is inside that door?

Door 2:
You struggle through a harsh, rocky path. It has a steep slope that is hard to climb, plus there are boulders that block your way. However, after some exhausting hours, you come upon a door that is made out of stone. It looks like it's hard to open, but if you managed...

Door 3:
You walk down a smooth, obsidian path. No matter the time of the day, this place seems to stay dark. You aren't afraid, though. On either side of the path, there are patches of black grass, which is strange. Fireflies lazily drift along the plantation. You see an glittering obsidian door waiting for you. it looks like it's tempting you to open the door... are you imagining things? Come here, newcomer... open me, and you will see what is inside...
Door 1:
You walk down a path that is covered in slippery, wet, stones. On each side of the path, are rivers that flow smoothly, and you can see the silver flashes of fish in the clear water. Up ahead, there is an ancient stone wall. Seaweed is draped over the old structure. And in the middle... there is a small little wooden door. Water pools out of the bottom of the door. What is inside that door?

Door 2:
You struggle through a harsh, rocky path. It has a steep slope that is hard to climb, plus there are boulders that block your way. However, after some exhausting hours, you come upon a door that is made out of stone. It looks like it's hard to open, but if you managed...

Door 3:
You walk down a smooth, obsidian path. No matter the time of the day, this place seems to stay dark. You aren't afraid, though. On either side of the path, there are patches of black grass, which is strange. Fireflies lazily drift along the plantation. You see an glittering obsidian door waiting for you. it looks like it's tempting you to open the door... are you imagining things? Come here, newcomer... open me, and you will see what is inside...
MyfNmKq.png
@Riverflower
I hope it's okay to take another turn...because I'm drawn to Door 3 and ...must...see...
Seriously. Why can't I stop walking towards it? I have to see what's inside.
@Riverflower
I hope it's okay to take another turn...because I'm drawn to Door 3 and ...must...see...
Seriously. Why can't I stop walking towards it? I have to see what's inside.
MhwSPIj.png
@Riverflower door 2 plz XD
@Riverflower door 2 plz XD
2jctt91.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 560 561