Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 1769 1770
Now I need not worry for the light colored hatchlings~
Now I need not worry for the light colored hatchlings~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1ulURsc.gif
*dumps my Mist-colored girl in the thread and runs* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35678940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356790/35678940_350.png[/img] [/url] Anyone want this girl to train up as an honorary BC? XD
*dumps my Mist-colored girl in the thread and runs*

35678940_350.png

Anyone want this girl to train up as an honorary BC? XD
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir

Omg lmao

You're terrible. xD I love you!
@ZenithNadir

Omg lmao

You're terrible. xD I love you!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception If not for my secret knowledge of this thread she'd already be on her way to the Stormcatcher! XD As it is, she's got a shot at a home now. I already named her because I thought of something that I liked, although if someone changes it I don't care much!
@Impception If not for my secret knowledge of this thread she'd already be on her way to the Stormcatcher! XD As it is, she's got a shot at a home now. I already named her because I thought of something that I liked, although if someone changes it I don't care much!
@Takemi @Impception @Awesome @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @Etahrey @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @Endeavor @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @mnkn10 @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Sanctuarium @Ilovepits @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Cealygosa @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @LadyWinterfell @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @GeriVl @manbeastwolf @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @SariStar @stargal @Meowruff @TheTigersDen @pyrotech2 @Siouxsie @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Kiryuuin @Mabu @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @demonslayr62 @Agartha @Ashborne Out of Inkling's latest nest, only one hatchling was dark enough to qualify for the Night Warriors. He's an interesting fellow though - check out how well the accent color of his Butterfly matches his primary! He's a Generation 5 Night Warrior if you'd like to take him home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35702031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357021/35702031_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Takemi @Impception @Awesome @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @Etahrey @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @Endeavor @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @mnkn10 @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Sanctuarium @Ilovepits @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Cealygosa @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @LadyWinterfell @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @GeriVl @manbeastwolf @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @SariStar @stargal @Meowruff @TheTigersDen @pyrotech2 @Siouxsie @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Kiryuuin @Mabu @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @demonslayr62 @Agartha @Ashborne

Out of Inkling's latest nest, only one hatchling was dark enough to qualify for the Night Warriors. He's an interesting fellow though - check out how well the accent color of his Butterfly matches his primary! He's a Generation 5 Night Warrior if you'd like to take him home.

35702031_350.png
@ZenithNadir *sneaks in to kidnap the baby* Is this cutie still available? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35678940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356790/35678940_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ZenithNadir
*sneaks in to kidnap the baby*

Is this cutie still available? :D

35678940_350.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff HECK YEAH she is :D I'll send her your way! She can't be a Night Warrior but she'd make a great BC!
@Meowruff HECK YEAH she is :D I'll send her your way! She can't be a Night Warrior but she'd make a great BC!
@ZenithNadir
Can't wait to get her to level 25 :3
@ZenithNadir
Can't wait to get her to level 25 :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@ZenithNadir

Your spiral is awesome! Love the colors! Sadly I can't take him in :(
@ZenithNadir

Your spiral is awesome! Love the colors! Sadly I can't take him in :(
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@ZenithNadir

So BCs don't have to be part of the family line?
@ZenithNadir

So BCs don't have to be part of the family line?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 1769 1770