Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 1769 1770
I always miss all the cool babies xD
... dfk9anK.png
>Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png

Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
killything-small.gif
@ZenithNadir
Sorry about that! Thank you for letting me know.
@ZenithNadir
Sorry about that! Thank you for letting me know.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote name="Kiryuuin" date=2017-09-05 08:43:12] I always miss all the cool babies xD[/quote] You sound like me. XD
Kiryuuin wrote on 2017-09-05:
You sound like me. XD
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1ulURsc.gif
@Ilovepits

Is that male ridgeback with the berry wings still available?
@Ilovepits

Is that male ridgeback with the berry wings still available?
UAoP7GI.png DgKkle7UYAEtoNO.png wSEhN14.png
@Chingling
Sending him to you
@Chingling
Sending him to you
@SSakuras If this girl is still available, could I take her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35622609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356227/35622609_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SSakuras
If this girl is still available, could I take her?

35622609_350.png
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
@JustNatureThings Yes she is, and she's on her way. :D
@JustNatureThings Yes she is, and she's on her way. :D
uGzZgTj.png
@Takemi @Comeneth @Impception @Awesome @Chicanery @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @Knightshadow @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @Morgai @NebulasAndJays @Etahrey @SylvrFox @frostyferelden @Poscat @Maedhros2 @Axqu @Darkfae @SurvivorofFlames @AshenFall @StrawberryRiddle @Vancara @Megidoladyne @StormyDragon @VoxxVoleur @FelGoldwyn @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @Nebulacloud @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @Foreverkinght @Shadari @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @Eturna @prismwolf @Hakon @BlackMgaic @Enako @blushbird @Aluna @Nefarian17 @Boltninja75 @Joshdaawsome @Ilovepits @ScrewThisDriver @Dentmaged @Cealygosa @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Lukraak @RubyWolf33 @JustNatureThings @ScarletLion @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @rickshawpanther @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @Aurelicia @AnimeLover9631 @TheTigersDen @RoyalSorceress @Siouxsie @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 Hello, everyone! I have some exciting news to share. Recently, Impception contacted me about an idea for a family tree project he'd had, one that ties in closely to this thread. He asked me to announce it over here, and I'm excited to do so! Two hatchlings were recently born to Night Warrior parents, but due to their light coloration, were unable to lay claim to their family heritage. Together, they decided to establish a family line, the Bródúil Caomhnóirí, where dragons like them would be welcomed. Just as their darker cousins protect their home clans from the shadows, the dragons of the Bródúil Caomhnóirí watch over it by day. The Bródúil Caomhnóirí works much like the Night Warrior Project - dragons from this family tree are descended from the tree's two founders and are given a generation number showing how closely related to the founders they are. Dragons must be leveled to Level 20 before they can be registered, but the dragons of the Bródúil Caomhnóirí must be light in color! Whites, light grays, pale lavenders, dusty golds - all are acceptable. The Night Warrior thread will also benefit from affiliating with this project! Every so often, dragons hatch in the Night Warrior family whose primary and/or secondary are too light to allow them to qualify for membership in the Night Warrior family. But from now on, dragons who are too light to be registered as Night Warriors may be trained to Level 25 and registered as honorary members of the Bródúil Caomhnóirí! In a similar vein, dark-colored hatchlings born to the Bródúil Caomhnóirí will be able to register as Night Warriors if trained to Level 25. For more information about how to register your light-colored Night Warriors, please see [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2261431#post_29007751]this post[/url] in the Bródúil Caomhnóirí main thread! To visit the thread and read more about the founders, the rules, chat about the project in its main thread, and express interest, click the banner at the bottom of the post! If you're interested in the RP letters that led to the project's backstory, Impception and I also decided to post them on the second page of the thread. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2261431#post_2261431][img]http://i.imgur.com/1JfFB2f.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Takemi @Comeneth @Impception @Awesome @Chicanery @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @Knightshadow @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @Morgai @NebulasAndJays @Etahrey @SylvrFox @frostyferelden @Poscat @Maedhros2 @Axqu @Darkfae @SurvivorofFlames @AshenFall @StrawberryRiddle @Vancara @Megidoladyne @StormyDragon @VoxxVoleur @FelGoldwyn @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @Nebulacloud @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @Foreverkinght @Shadari @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @Eturna @prismwolf @Hakon @BlackMgaic @Enako @blushbird @Aluna @Nefarian17 @Boltninja75 @Joshdaawsome @Ilovepits @ScrewThisDriver @Dentmaged @Cealygosa @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Lukraak @RubyWolf33 @JustNatureThings @ScarletLion @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @rickshawpanther @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @Aurelicia @AnimeLover9631 @TheTigersDen @RoyalSorceress @Siouxsie @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52

Hello, everyone! I have some exciting news to share. Recently, Impception contacted me about an idea for a family tree project he'd had, one that ties in closely to this thread. He asked me to announce it over here, and I'm excited to do so!

Two hatchlings were recently born to Night Warrior parents, but due to their light coloration, were unable to lay claim to their family heritage. Together, they decided to establish a family line, the Bródúil Caomhnóirí, where dragons like them would be welcomed. Just as their darker cousins protect their home clans from the shadows, the dragons of the Bródúil Caomhnóirí watch over it by day.

The Bródúil Caomhnóirí works much like the Night Warrior Project - dragons from this family tree are descended from the tree's two founders and are given a generation number showing how closely related to the founders they are. Dragons must be leveled to Level 20 before they can be registered, but the dragons of the Bródúil Caomhnóirí must be light in color! Whites, light grays, pale lavenders, dusty golds - all are acceptable.

The Night Warrior thread will also benefit from affiliating with this project! Every so often, dragons hatch in the Night Warrior family whose primary and/or secondary are too light to allow them to qualify for membership in the Night Warrior family. But from now on, dragons who are too light to be registered as Night Warriors may be trained to Level 25 and registered as honorary members of the Bródúil Caomhnóirí! In a similar vein, dark-colored hatchlings born to the Bródúil Caomhnóirí will be able to register as Night Warriors if trained to Level 25. For more information about how to register your light-colored Night Warriors, please see this post in the Bródúil Caomhnóirí main thread!

To visit the thread and read more about the founders, the rules, chat about the project in its main thread, and express interest, click the banner at the bottom of the post! If you're interested in the RP letters that led to the project's backstory, Impception and I also decided to post them on the second page of the thread.

1JfFB2f.png
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
I'M SCREAMING THIS IS IT ZEN YES AHHHHHHH
I'M SCREAMING THIS IS IT ZEN YES AHHHHHHH
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Oh what a wounderdul idea I love it I wish I hadn't exhaled my babes today oh well
Oh what a wounderdul idea I love it I wish I hadn't exhaled my babes today oh well
1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 1769 1770