Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FLIGHT RISING...? [Lineage] Sales!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48
@Amalgemotion oooh yeah, i'm enjoying it myself. After I get a bio code I commissioned ima give the gen 1s some proper lore and whatnot. Feel like it'd help hatchling owners with their personal dragons' lore within the lineage.

Anyway, i'll be adding you to the pinglist. Might have new babies within a week or two if I find appropriate fodder mates! (or use one of my permas)
@Amalgemotion oooh yeah, i'm enjoying it myself. After I get a bio code I commissioned ima give the gen 1s some proper lore and whatnot. Feel like it'd help hatchling owners with their personal dragons' lore within the lineage.

Anyway, i'll be adding you to the pinglist. Might have new babies within a week or two if I find appropriate fodder mates! (or use one of my permas)
banner.png
(OOC [hope its ok that this is a lore breaking comment]) just wanted to stop by and say this is one of the coolest ideas ive ever seen ARGs are way too scary for me to take part in tho hehe, ive been kinda silently following this project and im so excited for Clan to reach the end of the offspring list :)
(OOC [hope its ok that this is a lore breaking comment]) just wanted to stop by and say this is one of the coolest ideas ive ever seen ARGs are way too scary for me to take part in tho hehe, ive been kinda silently following this project and im so excited for Clan to reach the end of the offspring list :)
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
@Gato I appreciate your visit, that's fine if you don't want to participate, personally I think Clan just likes having eyes on him too, hahaha

Thanks for the kind words
@Gato I appreciate your visit, that's fine if you don't want to participate, personally I think Clan just likes having eyes on him too, hahaha

Thanks for the kind words
banner.png
General - @animalism, @Waffler, @Grune, @NightGaze, @Skaf, @Bxy26, @FableTheWolf, @BrutusCourt, @sobrietyforus, @moonwhiskers, @Strangeflesh, @Csevet, @Soukyu, @Ditzy, @AzaRein, @BlueEternity, @StarlightDragon7 Small update for the general pinglist. Clan has had his next batch of children! We are about...halfway done with the offspring list? 16/32 so far. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=83630662][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/836307/83630662.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=83630663][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/836307/83630663.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=83630664][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/836307/83630664.png[/img][/url][/center] Customskins has finally been born too, which means I can finally use my blueprint! I have no idea what kind of skin to make though...so if anyone has any ideas or inspiration, please do tell me. ----------- [center][b]In other news...[/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83145177]PurchaseGems [/url]is currently with @Kiraage! Special thanks to them for nesting the dragon for me. (I hope you don't mind the ping, figured you might be interested in knowing why I asked you to breed that dragon for me lol) News the sequel, I may be up to draw another badge. Possibly the "breed a dragon" badge since everyones dragons are getting off cd. Anyone in particular want me to draw their hatchling for it? Feel free to respond here.
General - @animalism, @Waffler, @Grune, @NightGaze, @Skaf, @Bxy26, @FableTheWolf, @BrutusCourt, @sobrietyforus, @moonwhiskers, @Strangeflesh, @Csevet, @Soukyu, @Ditzy, @AzaRein, @BlueEternity, @StarlightDragon7

Small update for the general pinglist. Clan has had his next batch of children! We are about...halfway done with the offspring list? 16/32 so far.
83630662.png83630663.png83630664.png

Customskins has finally been born too, which means I can finally use my blueprint! I have no idea what kind of skin to make though...so if anyone has any ideas or inspiration, please do tell me.

In other news...

PurchaseGems is currently with @Kiraage! Special thanks to them for nesting the dragon for me. (I hope you don't mind the ping, figured you might be interested in knowing why I asked you to breed that dragon for me lol)

News the sequel, I may be up to draw another badge. Possibly the "breed a dragon" badge since everyones dragons are getting off cd. Anyone in particular want me to draw their hatchling for it? Feel free to respond here.

banner.png
I have also removed the defector achievements, since I am no longer interested in the defector concept and have just relegated it to an optional sub-type dragon like glitched and valiants
I have also removed the defector achievements, since I am no longer interested in the defector concept and have just relegated it to an optional sub-type dragon like glitched and valiants
banner.png
@dragonpod I see! Thanks for the ping! Nice project you have going :)
@dragonpod I see! Thanks for the ping! Nice project you have going :)
fExggdN.png
@DragonPog, I am currently incubating a nest from Organizer from the dragonlair line, so you can use her if you like! Also writing a bit of lore for her, I was going to notify you when they hatched
@DragonPog, I am currently incubating a nest from Organizer from the dragonlair line, so you can use her if you like! Also writing a bit of lore for her, I was going to notify you when they hatched
2824D731-09EC-462A-9680-B0D13C2BAB2C.png
Hey there!

Forgive me if I misunderstood you, since I'm a bit confused by the explanation:

I run a non-breeding g1 lair and would love to adopt a hatchling, train it to level 10 and send it to a newbie player or back to you!

- Would this mean I completed the two quests and would I earn the current two badges? Compel would love to have those in her collection! I will send you messages for each of the milestones if that helps! ^^

-I could complete all mentioned badge-related tasks (even breeding with the help of a rented nest)with one adopted dragon. In case these tasks are completed, do I have to send you some proof of my deeds in case these badges are released and if so, would images be preferred or should I notify you here or through a private message of any milestones?

-Will paying 10kt for a hatchling still qualify me for the first badge?

-I could take the adopted one to the dressing room for a fitting outfit and write them some lore. However, since I'll be sending the hatchling to someone else or back, I won't mention the dragon in my clan lore, only in the bio of Crypt, who handles the Hatchlings. Would this qualify me for the last two badges?

(*Feel free to notify me of any badge releases...*)
Hey there!

Forgive me if I misunderstood you, since I'm a bit confused by the explanation:

I run a non-breeding g1 lair and would love to adopt a hatchling, train it to level 10 and send it to a newbie player or back to you!

- Would this mean I completed the two quests and would I earn the current two badges? Compel would love to have those in her collection! I will send you messages for each of the milestones if that helps! ^^

-I could complete all mentioned badge-related tasks (even breeding with the help of a rented nest)with one adopted dragon. In case these tasks are completed, do I have to send you some proof of my deeds in case these badges are released and if so, would images be preferred or should I notify you here or through a private message of any milestones?

-Will paying 10kt for a hatchling still qualify me for the first badge?

-I could take the adopted one to the dressing room for a fitting outfit and write them some lore. However, since I'll be sending the hatchling to someone else or back, I won't mention the dragon in my clan lore, only in the bio of Crypt, who handles the Hatchlings. Would this qualify me for the last two badges?

(*Feel free to notify me of any badge releases...*)
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Islet Hey, thanks for stopping by.

You will earn badges by completing the quests regardless if you keep the hatchling or not. As long as you're not buying a hatchling just to level and exalt it for money or to spite(?) me, then I don't mind what you do with it after the fact. Badges are simply earned by doing the quests using the hatchlings you got from the lineage.

No proof is needed, though you can notify me what all you've done if you'd like, either making a post in this thread or a pm (though making a post here would be nice...haha). Really these badges are public f2u pieces of art at the end of the day so honestly you can just take em when you've done a task and do what you like with them.

As for the 10kt/g badge, i'm probably going to be rewriting that one since i've had to...uh, raise prices due to some bad apples. I'll let you know when it's rewritten. The "adopt one hatchling" badge is obtainable no matter how much money you spend, as it comes with every hatchling in their bios. (Sorry for not having a definitive answer, the issues that arose with me being forced to raise prices are very recent).

Also yes, dressing a dragon and giving it lore then sending it away to someone with that outfit and lore packaged with it in its bio or elsewhere will still make it count. Once its in the other persons hands, if they delete the outfit or lore, you still qualify regardless since you did make an effort to customize that dragon. You won't need to keep proof or logs of what you did to the dragon for the badges unless you personally want to.
@Islet Hey, thanks for stopping by.

You will earn badges by completing the quests regardless if you keep the hatchling or not. As long as you're not buying a hatchling just to level and exalt it for money or to spite(?) me, then I don't mind what you do with it after the fact. Badges are simply earned by doing the quests using the hatchlings you got from the lineage.

No proof is needed, though you can notify me what all you've done if you'd like, either making a post in this thread or a pm (though making a post here would be nice...haha). Really these badges are public f2u pieces of art at the end of the day so honestly you can just take em when you've done a task and do what you like with them.

As for the 10kt/g badge, i'm probably going to be rewriting that one since i've had to...uh, raise prices due to some bad apples. I'll let you know when it's rewritten. The "adopt one hatchling" badge is obtainable no matter how much money you spend, as it comes with every hatchling in their bios. (Sorry for not having a definitive answer, the issues that arose with me being forced to raise prices are very recent).

Also yes, dressing a dragon and giving it lore then sending it away to someone with that outfit and lore packaged with it in its bio or elsewhere will still make it count. Once its in the other persons hands, if they delete the outfit or lore, you still qualify regardless since you did make an effort to customize that dragon. You won't need to keep proof or logs of what you did to the dragon for the badges unless you personally want to.
banner.png
Also, if you want me to be notified of badge releases, you can sign up for the general pinglist or i'll make a new pinglist so you don't get bothered by other general notifications like clan's hatchlings and lore lol.
Also, if you want me to be notified of badge releases, you can sign up for the general pinglist or i'll make a new pinglist so you don't get bothered by other general notifications like clan's hatchlings and lore lol.
banner.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48