Kyle will never have partner ~

Kyle will never have a cool car~

Kyle will always have the same haircut ~

Kyle will always be Kyle until Kyle changes Kyle's ways~

Don't be a Kyle.
PlWSiOL.png
Kyle just got caught on his phone in the backroom at work
Kyle just got caught on his phone in the backroom at work
Kyle, what the basic genes is this? Your poor parents ACTUALLY put energy and time into caring for you as an egg only for you to pop out looking like something from a petri dish. I can’t imagine the horror on their faces…though by your bulging eyes I think you may have caught a glimpse of yourself and still can’t process what you just saw.
Kyle, what the basic genes is this? Your poor parents ACTUALLY put energy and time into caring for you as an egg only for you to pop out looking like something from a petri dish. I can’t imagine the horror on their faces…though by your bulging eyes I think you may have caught a glimpse of yourself and still can’t process what you just saw.
Watch out for his tall dark and handsome, evil twin Lyle [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2944245&skin=0&apparel=17135&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Watch out for his tall dark and handsome, evil twin Lyle
scry?sdid=2944245&skin=0&apparel=17135&xt=dressing.png
gC8Fl1N.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png3mRCtgv.png She/They
Kyle probably steals all my chips and spills Mountain Dew on them (affectionate)
Kyle probably steals all my chips and spills Mountain Dew on them (affectionate)
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
hi kyle. how was chernobyl
hi kyle. how was chernobyl
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
Looks like if Dory got dipped in a radioactive pool of neon because someone tried a beta minus decay

Maybe he hasn’t slept in a year or too and his brain finally melted into a puddle

Man, I even bet I could drop kick him, him and his short wingspan of 4.91 m, or 16.10892 feet. He is so short my best friend who is 4”11 could too

I hate how he looks, he makes me sick to my stomach. I wouldn’t trust him with anythang

If he was a teacher he would one of those who fail students because of how they look and always fell asleep during a lesson because even he thinks 7th grade history on the Alamo is boring.

Looks like if Dory got dipped in a radioactive pool of neon because someone tried a beta minus decay

Maybe he hasn’t slept in a year or too and his brain finally melted into a puddle

Man, I even bet I could drop kick him, him and his short wingspan of 4.91 m, or 16.10892 feet. He is so short my best friend who is 4”11 could too

I hate how he looks, he makes me sick to my stomach. I wouldn’t trust him with anythang

If he was a teacher he would one of those who fail students because of how they look and always fell asleep during a lesson because even he thinks 7th grade history on the Alamo is boring.

BJmjb0y.pngT45QsK.png T4G0l9.png
So, normally, I cannot imagine wildclaw running. Like, they’re bipedal, yeah? But i can’t imagine them running on two legs. I just picture the legs flailing in a circle like a windmill.

Kyle looks like they’d actually run like that.
So, normally, I cannot imagine wildclaw running. Like, they’re bipedal, yeah? But i can’t imagine them running on two legs. I just picture the legs flailing in a circle like a windmill.

Kyle looks like they’d actually run like that.
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10