Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | insult kyle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Kyle looks like a scrapped mascot for Monster Energy - so I find the name quite fitting.
Kyle looks like a scrapped mascot for Monster Energy - so I find the name quite fitting.
dude.png
A bag of glow sticks got hot glued to some denim jeans.
A bag of glow sticks got hot glued to some denim jeans.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Kyle is the kind of jerk who shows up to a party with a half-melted bag of ice and crappy paper napkins, eats all the food that other guests brought, and then leaves without saying goodbye.
Kyle is the kind of jerk who shows up to a party with a half-melted bag of ice and crappy paper napkins, eats all the food that other guests brought, and then leaves without saying goodbye.
why does kyle remind me of blue bananas that my brain dreamt about, that and he looks radioactive and that tells me i shouldn't come near him
why does kyle remind me of blue bananas that my brain dreamt about, that and he looks radioactive and that tells me i shouldn't come near him
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
Kyle looks like some one threw up yellow mustard on his wings while he was at a baseball game
Kyle looks like some one threw up yellow mustard on his wings while he was at a baseball game
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
Wildclaws can be extremely rare, and treasured. They have a 35 day breeding cooldown and their breed change scrolls are extremely expensive for how prized they may be.

Made and nurtured by the Gladekeeper, they seem to adore their own kind as they travel the forests as the raptors of Sornieth, feared by all other elements alike.

Many travellers welcome Wildclaws to their lairs and groups as a beautiful type of dragon. Some lairs may be filled with them and shown off to others as the beauty of a Wildclaw cannot be matched.

But honestly, with all things considered, I think the only thing that could be possibly rarer than a Wildclaw's beauty, fame and body is how much the Gladekeeper screwed up with this one.
Wildclaws can be extremely rare, and treasured. They have a 35 day breeding cooldown and their breed change scrolls are extremely expensive for how prized they may be.

Made and nurtured by the Gladekeeper, they seem to adore their own kind as they travel the forests as the raptors of Sornieth, feared by all other elements alike.

Many travellers welcome Wildclaws to their lairs and groups as a beautiful type of dragon. Some lairs may be filled with them and shown off to others as the beauty of a Wildclaw cannot be matched.

But honestly, with all things considered, I think the only thing that could be possibly rarer than a Wildclaw's beauty, fame and body is how much the Gladekeeper screwed up with this one.
im starting a common minnow collection. send me your minnows.
100.png25764.png100.png
@liondyi
this one got me. one of the best insults so far
@liondyi
this one got me. one of the best insults so far
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
Kyle's got such pretty colors that can be made very matchy. And yet. I've never seen anyone ruin a perfectly respectable color combo this bad. 0/5, Kyle
Kyle's got such pretty colors that can be made very matchy. And yet. I've never seen anyone ruin a perfectly respectable color combo this bad. 0/5, Kyle
hi! welcome to the
secret text i use bc i
cant figure centering
columns out
PGUlc7F.png Rn7Kb9H.png
YMPbu9R.png
QtezsCP.png
Hey, Kyle? You know how nobody likes a banana peel when it starts getting spotted brown? That's why nobody likes your wings. Same concept. Get the wing lice checked out please. Of course you have it.
Hey, Kyle? You know how nobody likes a banana peel when it starts getting spotted brown? That's why nobody likes your wings. Same concept. Get the wing lice checked out please. Of course you have it.
violentvioletsig.png
They look like a child's crayon drawing
They look like a child's crayon drawing
e
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10