Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dark Oaks Legacy (Lineage Quest)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
That should be enough claimed spaces for now.
That should be enough claimed spaces for now.
[center]I guess I'll post progress/updates as I go along 'cause why not? Maybe it'll motivate me...[/center] [quote]So far a lot of graphics have been completed. I still need to finish all of the badges and Faeries, but all the other images are pretty much complete. Syrup is now finished appearance-wise, which I'm very happy about. Progress on Maple is going well also. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79086218][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/790863/79086218_350.png[/img][/url][/center][/quote]
I guess I'll post progress/updates as I go along 'cause why not? Maybe it'll motivate me...
Quote:
So far a lot of graphics have been completed. I still need to finish all of the badges and Faeries, but all the other images are pretty much complete. Syrup is now finished appearance-wise, which I'm very happy about. Progress on Maple is going well also.
79086218_350.png
@GlowStorm
Ping me when it’s ready
@GlowStorm
Ping me when it’s ready
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@GlowStorm

Hi! Please ping me too! This looks amazing
@GlowStorm

Hi! Please ping me too! This looks amazing
glower_shelf.png
@Fantivity @Lejsek

I'll let you know when everything is set up!
@Fantivity @Lejsek

I'll let you know when everything is set up!
[quote]The Introduction has been finished and another two badges (Necromancer and Fortune-Touched) are now available. Maple has all of his genes except primal eyes, and he still requires an outfit. I may breed him and Syrup shortly after he receives his elemental sight.[/quote]
Quote:
The Introduction has been finished and another two badges (Necromancer and Fortune-Touched) are now available. Maple has all of his genes except primal eyes, and he still requires an outfit. I may breed him and Syrup shortly after he receives his elemental sight.
Please ping me as well when its ready/done! <3
Please ping me as well when its ready/done! <3
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
@GlowStorm Can I be added to the ping list as well?
@GlowStorm Can I be added to the ping list as well?
ca4nyRv.png
mtHAEL4.png
jccRWgS.png
YMPbu9R.png
snowsquall_floracat.png
dZbZXmj.png
2qC1lBi.png
tuxedo_floracat.png
@BlueFriend @RegaliaRiku

I'll let you know when everything's ready. ^^
@BlueFriend @RegaliaRiku

I'll let you know when everything's ready. ^^
[quote]We've got good news and bad news. Good news is that Maple has received all his planned genes and has had a successful nest with Maple. Bad news is that the cruel couple only gave me two eggs. :( This upsets me greatly--why in the world do pairs keeping giving me tweggs? Smh. I'm going to refrain from pinging people since these two probably won't be up for adoption. For the lineage to officially 'open', I'll be finishing the special types post as well as breed the couple again with the hope for a better clutch. Certain graphics such as additional faeries and badges aren't required for the lineage to become active, so while I still plan to finish them, I'm very eager to get the actual lineage running. [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/10/2healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center][/quote]
Quote:
We've got good news and bad news. Good news is that Maple has received all his planned genes and has had a successful nest with Maple. Bad news is that the cruel couple only gave me two eggs. :( This upsets me greatly--why in the world do pairs keeping giving me tweggs? Smh. I'm going to refrain from pinging people since these two probably won't be up for adoption. For the lineage to officially 'open', I'll be finishing the special types post as well as breed the couple again with the hope for a better clutch. Certain graphics such as additional faeries and badges aren't required for the lineage to become active, so while I still plan to finish them, I'm very eager to get the actual lineage running.
2healthy_0dead.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58