Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Echoa - Tree Spirit [like goal: 1000?!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[center] Hello all! I've come here to share with you my golden darling, Echoa: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67815999][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678160/67815999_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] [size=5]Scroll down a bit for a few more dragons who are working toward the same goal as mine!![/size] I've decided to try and get Echoa - eventually - to one thousand likes!! I know, crazy right? It will probably take years, but I might as well start now! It would help immensley if you just drop by and give a like! You could maybe look through her lore if you want, too (I wrote it myself!) Echoa also has a small art collection at the bottom of her bio that I plan on expanding to several pieces. Feel free to take a look! Also, feel free to show your own amazing dragons! I'll be sure to give a like :) There is also another dragon in need of likes! The wonderful @Pallup and their beautiful spiral are on the same quest as me, to get to 1000 likes! It would be so wonderful if you could give a like to this derg, [b]Zaalam[/b], as well as Echoa! [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67394700][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673948/67394700_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Aaaand another! The marvelous [b]Phosphoros,[/b] elegant, refined, and dignified, and @DragonsofPyrrhia are on the journey for 1k likes aswell! Please drop this beautiful skydancer a well-deserved star! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74131029][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741311/74131029_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Pssst, if you're still here and feel like it, it would also be awesome if you could give my Solani a like. He's still not gened all of the way, but I'm very proud of him and his colors and I think he's going to be so beautiful when I'm done with him <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76694079][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/766941/76694079.png[/img][/url][/center] ~~Echoa's Lore Preview~~ Echoa is a beautiful golden fae who was stolen from her mother, brothers & sisters by several Plague soldiers. As she was torn from her family, her mother threw her a single glittering lily so Echoa could remember her, and the beauty of the world, even if it seemed there was only darkness shrouding all light and joy. Bound and dragged across sharp stones and expansive desert, Echoa was brought to a stronghold and chained up. She feared she would never again see the light of day, but an unknown entity released her chains. She tried to escape, searching for her precious lily (that was stolen from her by the guards) and an exit. She finds the lily crushed and broken on the floor. Terrified and desperate, she takes her lily, rips a torch holder off of the wall, and smashes the glass of a window, jumping weakly through and fluttering to the ground, running for her life as several guards and soldiers are drawn by the commotion. A chase ensues; but Echoa tires quickly, and, resigned, she stops running, closing her eyes and praying to the Gladekeeper to accept her with open arms. The guards catch her quickly, cackling and jeering as they poke and scratch her with their spears and swords. Finally, their taunts coming to an end, a solider spears Echoa in the chest, and she collapses to the ground - but she still does not open her eyes. She will not give them the satisfaction. As she feels her life ebbing away, she feels only acceptance. But far away, a greater force stirs- a bright, pulsing, wonderful mass of life. A wonder of energy and love, a being so bright, so vibrant, that if its true esscence were to be looked upon by the eyes of a dragon, they would be blinded by the power and light. And this force, this life, this wonder feels Echoa's life ebbing away, and makes a descion that will change things forever... See lore for the ending! Thank you guys if you're still reading this! Who knows, maybe I will actually get Echoa to one thousand likes someday? We'll have to see :o Pinglist: @/Bubblegumcat20
Hello all! I've come here to share with you my golden darling, Echoa:

67815999_350.png

Scroll down a bit for a few more dragons who are working toward the same goal as mine!!

I've decided to try and get Echoa - eventually - to one thousand likes!! I know, crazy right? It will probably take years, but I might as well start now!
It would help immensley if you just drop by and give a like! You could maybe look through her lore if you want, too (I wrote it myself!) Echoa also has a small art collection at the bottom of her bio that I plan on expanding to several pieces. Feel free to take a look! Also, feel free to show your own amazing dragons! I'll be sure to give a like :)

There is also another dragon in need of likes! The wonderful @Pallup and their beautiful spiral are on the same quest as me, to get to 1000 likes! It would be so wonderful if you could give a like to this derg, Zaalam, as well as Echoa!
67394700_350.png

Aaaand another! The marvelous Phosphoros, elegant, refined, and dignified, and @DragonsofPyrrhia are on the journey for 1k likes aswell! Please drop this beautiful skydancer a well-deserved star!
74131029_350.png

Pssst, if you're still here and feel like it, it would also be awesome if you could give my Solani a like. He's still not gened all of the way, but I'm very proud of him and his colors and I think he's going to be so beautiful when I'm done with him <3
76694079.png

~~Echoa's Lore Preview~~

Echoa is a beautiful golden fae who was stolen from her mother, brothers & sisters by several Plague soldiers. As she was torn from her family, her mother threw her a single glittering lily so Echoa could remember her, and the beauty of the world, even if it seemed there was only darkness shrouding all light and joy.
Bound and dragged across sharp stones and expansive desert, Echoa was brought to a stronghold and chained up. She feared she would never again see the light of day, but an unknown entity released her chains. She tried to escape, searching for her precious lily (that was stolen from her by the guards) and an exit. She finds the lily crushed and broken on the floor.
Terrified and desperate, she takes her lily, rips a torch holder off of the wall, and smashes the glass of a window, jumping weakly through and fluttering to the ground, running for her life as several guards and soldiers are drawn by the commotion.
A chase ensues; but Echoa tires quickly, and, resigned, she stops running, closing her eyes and praying to the Gladekeeper to accept her with open arms. The guards catch her quickly, cackling and jeering as they poke and scratch her with their spears and swords.
Finally, their taunts coming to an end, a solider spears Echoa in the chest, and she collapses to the ground - but she still does not open her eyes.
She will not give them the satisfaction.
As she feels her life ebbing away, she feels only acceptance.
But far away, a greater force stirs- a bright, pulsing, wonderful mass of life. A wonder of energy and love, a being so bright, so vibrant, that if its true esscence were to be looked upon by the eyes of a dragon, they would be blinded by the power and light.
And this force, this life, this wonder feels Echoa's life ebbing away, and makes a descion that will change things forever...

See lore for the ending!

Thank you guys if you're still reading this! Who knows, maybe I will actually get Echoa to one thousand likes someday? We'll have to see :o

Pinglist:
@/Bubblegumcat20
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
hey, I know her - such a georgeous lady. Left a like, good luck on the 1k
hey, I know her - such a georgeous lady. Left a like, good luck on the 1k
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@anteater
Haha, yes, you do indeed know her! You did an amazing job on the art by the way, I can't thank you enough :)
And aw, thank you so much ^-^
@anteater
Haha, yes, you do indeed know her! You did an amazing job on the art by the way, I can't thank you enough :)
And aw, thank you so much ^-^
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Bomp!
Bomp!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Bump!
Bump!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Thats quite a bit of lore.
Beautiful art pieces btw

liked #70

Good luck
Thats quite a bit of lore.
Beautiful art pieces btw

liked #70

Good luck
IFRIT.pnggiphy.gif
Gave her a like! Best of luck reaching those 1k!
Gave her a like! Best of luck reaching those 1k!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Thank you guys so much!! <3

Bump!
Thank you guys so much!! <3

Bump!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Morning bump!
Morning bump!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
#81~ she's really pretty >w< and great lore! :D
#81~ she's really pretty >w< and great lore! :D
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32