Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Whiptail Wildlings [Bogsneak Subspecies]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Alright! This subspecies is officially open! Despite not having any breeding pairs ready yet, I found myself working on the lore and graphics, and figured I might as well go ahead and put it out there. This species came about mostly from being surprised at there being no peridot/orca/orca's despite how matchy Orca Toxin is with some green range colors. A bunch of idle minutes in the scrying workshop later, and I came up with a subspecies! I have an ongoing breeding project in create a male peridot/orca/orca in line with this subspecies, as well as two lines of separate genes of Willow Wildlings. I would love to see this subspecies come to life, because it's relatively uncommon colors, of a relatively uncommon dragon breed. It's taken a ton of time and money to organize, plan, and make purchases for this project, and I hope you like them so far! Feel free to join the pinglists, help me expand them by starting your own breeding project (i'd be happy to help!), and just letting me know what you think. [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1]
Alright! This subspecies is officially open!

Despite not having any breeding pairs ready yet, I found myself working on the lore and graphics, and figured I might as well go ahead and put it out there.

This species came about mostly from being surprised at there being no peridot/orca/orca's despite how matchy Orca Toxin is with some green range colors. A bunch of idle minutes in the scrying workshop later, and I came up with a subspecies!

I have an ongoing breeding project in create a male peridot/orca/orca in line with this subspecies, as well as two lines of separate genes of Willow Wildlings. I would love to see this subspecies come to life, because it's relatively uncommon colors, of a relatively uncommon dragon breed.

It's taken a ton of time and money to organize, plan, and make purchases for this project, and I hope you like them so far! Feel free to join the pinglists, help me expand them by starting your own breeding project (i'd be happy to help!), and just letting me know what you think.

0922J2U.pngXNtD94z.pngXNtD94z.pngU21ClwL.png
@Fleetfiend Pinglist please! Would love to help with the breeding but the variant I'm interested in (whisper) only has 8 active dragons on site with the right colors.
@Fleetfiend Pinglist please! Would love to help with the breeding but the variant I'm interested in (whisper) only has 8 active dragons on site with the right colors.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
@magiritsa added! And yes I know: so far the others have involved breeding projects to get there! Let me know if you do decide to try breed them down the road, I'd love to follow along :).

One of the reasons I decided to do this was to encourage breeding some unusual colors and patterns, but getting started is the hard part haha
@magiritsa added! And yes I know: so far the others have involved breeding projects to get there! Let me know if you do decide to try breed them down the road, I'd love to follow along :).

One of the reasons I decided to do this was to encourage breeding some unusual colors and patterns, but getting started is the hard part haha
add me to that pinglist!!! because i MIGHT have some cousins already, and could very easily get a breeding pair going at the burning beacon...
add me to that pinglist!!! because i MIGHT have some cousins already, and could very easily get a breeding pair going at the burning beacon...
cZ9TwqP.png beldam
KNdRBxl.png
XFWypK3.png
fdUVIfW.png
tqGkHih.png
lJYz6YI.png
jt3PpxV.png
@beauzbelle added! And omg yay! Keep me posted on that if you decide to start working on a pair :D
@beauzbelle added! And omg yay! Keep me posted on that if you decide to start working on a pair :D
Can I be added to the pinglist? I'm in the process of getting a bog that'll make a great Willow once I get her gened up, and I might make a breeding pair if I can find a good male :)
Can I be added to the pinglist? I'm in the process of getting a bog that'll make a great Willow once I get her gened up, and I might make a breeding pair if I can find a good male :)
@fleetfiend i'm actually working on developing some RIGHT NOW... just bought this skydancer [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70444290][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704443/70444290_350.png[/img][/url] and i just saw that he was born on my birthday!!! omg... grabbing a possible mate for him, so i'm going to have to grab at least one breed change.
@fleetfiend i'm actually working on developing some RIGHT NOW... just bought this skydancer
70444290_350.png

and i just saw that he was born on my birthday!!! omg... grabbing a possible mate for him, so i'm going to have to grab at least one breed change.
cZ9TwqP.png beldam
KNdRBxl.png
XFWypK3.png
fdUVIfW.png
tqGkHih.png
lJYz6YI.png
jt3PpxV.png
she'd be such a good starting point... if only i had the gems! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65775954][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657760/65775954_350.png[/img][/url]
she'd be such a good starting point... if only i had the gems!
65775954_350.png
cZ9TwqP.png beldam
KNdRBxl.png
XFWypK3.png
fdUVIfW.png
tqGkHih.png
lJYz6YI.png
jt3PpxV.png
@coolrat added! Keep me posted on how it goes! :D

And @beauzbelle what a good find!!!! And a birthday derg as well!!!
@coolrat added! Keep me posted on how it goes! :D

And @beauzbelle what a good find!!!! And a birthday derg as well!!!
@Fleetfiend
cute! can I be added to the pinglist?
@Fleetfiend
cute! can I be added to the pinglist?
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png