Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I’ll platonically ship our dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cryoluxa I like that idea for hive! I imagine she isn’t very used to opposition, as she used to be basically all powerful, so having a dragon hunt her down would definitely knock her ego down a few pegs. I was sorta going off the DND alignment for Fester as a base for his beliefs: [quote] A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.[/quote] Fester just hunts and kills dragons for sport/profit, and doesn’t really hold any interest in laws, tradition, conflict, individuals, etc. I imagined he would clash with your monster hunter as she seems to have interest in protecting ordinary dragons and keeping order, something Fester cares little about. As for the two dragons that Fester is hunting, he’s hunting [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24249946]Cygnus[/url], someone who escaped jail time and now has a large bounty on his head (his backstory isn’t very ironed out yet). However, Cygnus seems to be protected by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53759661]someone else[/url] that Fester hasn’t seen himself. All he knows is that something broke Cygnus out of jail and something is now guarding him. Fester hasn’t made any direct attacks on them yet but is stalking them from afar (using footprints, scents, trails, etc.), waiting for the right moment where he knows he’ll be able to overpower the large guardian. However, as Bellatore (Cygnus’ protector) is pretty paranoid, Fester has yet to get close enough / find the right moment to attack. Bellatore is sure someone is after them, but Cygnus is pretty relaxed and, though cautious, doesn’t make a huge deal in trying to stay undercover. However, neither of them are monsters, just powerful dragons with bounties. Legendary and her group travel around Sornieth anyway, so them and Lovell interacting wouldn’t be too surprising but his bio doesn’t really tell me too much about what he’s doing currently, other than sort of generally trying to terrorise Sornieth. Kinda cliche, but Legendary would probably get a sort of “so this is what I could have become!” moment from interacting with him, as he probably reminds her of her early days where she rampaged and devoured hundreds of dragons. Perhaps, in similar light to earlier in this thread, the group gets ambushed by Lovell and captured, but Lovell quickly realised that they aren’t [i]quite[/i] normal dragons. I imagine he’d have quite the fascination with Legendary, as he holds the plaguebringer to quite a high standard and believes he got a second chance of life for honouring her, so seeing another dragon get a “second chance of life” from a fungus would interest him. Perhaps he’d try to get Legendary to join his crew as she is a pretty talented fighter and basically immortal. He definitely be impressed by her murder rampage at least. I don’t really know much about how hive would interact with Opulus/Armilla. She has quite a lot of freedom - being a shapeshifter who can wander across the globe. I think Opulus would find hive by accident, and maybe try to take her into the castle? (from what I can see, it is a place where dragons dangerous to those around them go? So a little shapeshifter whose prone to attacking dragons may be a fit) Also, I just recently got this dragon, and want to know if you have some ideas: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72398791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/723988/72398791_350.png[/img][/url] Currently in my detectives tab, I like the idea of her being a villain, but not really sure what to do with her specifically
@Cryoluxa
I like that idea for hive! I imagine she isn’t very used to opposition, as she used to be basically all powerful, so having a dragon hunt her down would definitely knock her ego down a few pegs.

I was sorta going off the DND alignment for Fester as a base for his beliefs:
Quote:
A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.
Fester just hunts and kills dragons for sport/profit, and doesn’t really hold any interest in laws, tradition, conflict, individuals, etc. I imagined he would clash with your monster hunter as she seems to have interest in protecting ordinary dragons and keeping order, something Fester cares little about.
As for the two dragons that Fester is hunting, he’s hunting Cygnus, someone who escaped jail time and now has a large bounty on his head (his backstory isn’t very ironed out yet). However, Cygnus seems to be protected by someone else that Fester hasn’t seen himself. All he knows is that something broke Cygnus out of jail and something is now guarding him. Fester hasn’t made any direct attacks on them yet but is stalking them from afar (using footprints, scents, trails, etc.), waiting for the right moment where he knows he’ll be able to overpower the large guardian. However, as Bellatore (Cygnus’ protector) is pretty paranoid, Fester has yet to get close enough / find the right moment to attack. Bellatore is sure someone is after them, but Cygnus is pretty relaxed and, though cautious, doesn’t make a huge deal in trying to stay undercover. However, neither of them are monsters, just powerful dragons with bounties.

Legendary and her group travel around Sornieth anyway, so them and Lovell interacting wouldn’t be too surprising but his bio doesn’t really tell me too much about what he’s doing currently, other than sort of generally trying to terrorise Sornieth. Kinda cliche, but Legendary would probably get a sort of “so this is what I could have become!” moment from interacting with him, as he probably reminds her of her early days where she rampaged and devoured hundreds of dragons. Perhaps, in similar light to earlier in this thread, the group gets ambushed by Lovell and captured, but Lovell quickly realised that they aren’t quite normal dragons. I imagine he’d have quite the fascination with Legendary, as he holds the plaguebringer to quite a high standard and believes he got a second chance of life for honouring her, so seeing another dragon get a “second chance of life” from a fungus would interest him. Perhaps he’d try to get Legendary to join his crew as she is a pretty talented fighter and basically immortal. He definitely be impressed by her murder rampage at least.

I don’t really know much about how hive would interact with Opulus/Armilla. She has quite a lot of freedom - being a shapeshifter who can wander across the globe. I think Opulus would find hive by accident, and maybe try to take her into the castle? (from what I can see, it is a place where dragons dangerous to those around them go? So a little shapeshifter whose prone to attacking dragons may be a fit)

Also, I just recently got this dragon, and want to know if you have some ideas:
72398791_350.png
Currently in my detectives tab, I like the idea of her being a villain, but not really sure what to do with her specifically
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
On Hive and the huntress:

Sounds good! I'll add a blurb to her bio for Hive when I have some time. :)

On Fester and the huntress:

I see. I'm aware of D&D alignments, including that they can be interpreted in various ways, so I wanted to narrow the scope. Though Fester is hunting those two currently, it could be that he and the huntress went after something else in the past (whether as teammates or in a sort of race to see who would bring down the monster first.) Said mark could be anything that fits the kind of prey they both go after.

On Legendary and Lovell:

Ah, pardon me. Lovell plans on becoming a scourge again, but for now, he's gaining power (especially in the form of a ship and crew, but also more or less surveying how the world's changed since he was last alive.) So, basically, he's not terrorizing anyone yet (except for a poor, hapless klutz tagging along he'd rather actually do without. He's his only lackey right now, but Lovell isn't sure if he's actually better than nothing or not.)

I don't see their interaction being anything dramatic. Maybe he just comes across Legendary accidentally swallowing someone again and her friends being all "Aw, man, not again!" or whatever. He'd initiate conversation there, assure them that he's not out to get them or anything if they seem threatened, and chat about their unique situations. And heck yeah, he'd ask if they wanted to become pirates under him. He'd see her ability and his own as complimentary since they can't actually kill each other, and have like-natured conditions and combat capabilities.

On Hive and the star duo:

Opulus could invite Hive to the castle, but his main interest is in the fact that she's a shapeshifting alien. So, he'd probably just want to talk about that, since he gets all giddy about anything unusual like that. Who knows? Maybe Hive would be able to figure out that Opulus isn't a dragon either. He's more like some space-born chaotic unknowable being. Armilla can kind of astral project, so she'd be curious about something from across the stars. Opulus may be trying to scope her out, too, or even already know about what she is and what people she comes from. No idea if he'd feel hostile toward her/her people or not, though. I don't know if they have a history, but they probably don't. Either way, Hive may be able to realize something's different about these guys, at least, having come from somewhere across space, and may find that interesting.

On the new girl:

My first thought was that perhaps she used to be part of a crime syndicate but got permission to leave (maybe after a test of resolve resulting in her becoming an...ahem...amputee of some sort. Could be just a spine or a claw, but it would add some flavor to her and give her sort of a "mark of approval" so that no one gets the wrong idea and thinks she deserted.) And now, she could be trying to start up her own group: the boss of a burgeoning syndicate, having learned the ropes from the last one she'd been involved with (but wanted to become the boss of her own and didn't see enough promotion opportunities, you follow?) The lady being a crime boss would be a good foil to your doctortective and you could play the long game that way -- maybe even get her some underlings to play with.
On Hive and the huntress:

Sounds good! I'll add a blurb to her bio for Hive when I have some time. :)

On Fester and the huntress:

I see. I'm aware of D&D alignments, including that they can be interpreted in various ways, so I wanted to narrow the scope. Though Fester is hunting those two currently, it could be that he and the huntress went after something else in the past (whether as teammates or in a sort of race to see who would bring down the monster first.) Said mark could be anything that fits the kind of prey they both go after.

On Legendary and Lovell:

Ah, pardon me. Lovell plans on becoming a scourge again, but for now, he's gaining power (especially in the form of a ship and crew, but also more or less surveying how the world's changed since he was last alive.) So, basically, he's not terrorizing anyone yet (except for a poor, hapless klutz tagging along he'd rather actually do without. He's his only lackey right now, but Lovell isn't sure if he's actually better than nothing or not.)

I don't see their interaction being anything dramatic. Maybe he just comes across Legendary accidentally swallowing someone again and her friends being all "Aw, man, not again!" or whatever. He'd initiate conversation there, assure them that he's not out to get them or anything if they seem threatened, and chat about their unique situations. And heck yeah, he'd ask if they wanted to become pirates under him. He'd see her ability and his own as complimentary since they can't actually kill each other, and have like-natured conditions and combat capabilities.

On Hive and the star duo:

Opulus could invite Hive to the castle, but his main interest is in the fact that she's a shapeshifting alien. So, he'd probably just want to talk about that, since he gets all giddy about anything unusual like that. Who knows? Maybe Hive would be able to figure out that Opulus isn't a dragon either. He's more like some space-born chaotic unknowable being. Armilla can kind of astral project, so she'd be curious about something from across the stars. Opulus may be trying to scope her out, too, or even already know about what she is and what people she comes from. No idea if he'd feel hostile toward her/her people or not, though. I don't know if they have a history, but they probably don't. Either way, Hive may be able to realize something's different about these guys, at least, having come from somewhere across space, and may find that interesting.

On the new girl:

My first thought was that perhaps she used to be part of a crime syndicate but got permission to leave (maybe after a test of resolve resulting in her becoming an...ahem...amputee of some sort. Could be just a spine or a claw, but it would add some flavor to her and give her sort of a "mark of approval" so that no one gets the wrong idea and thinks she deserted.) And now, she could be trying to start up her own group: the boss of a burgeoning syndicate, having learned the ropes from the last one she'd been involved with (but wanted to become the boss of her own and didn't see enough promotion opportunities, you follow?) The lady being a crime boss would be a good foil to your doctortective and you could play the long game that way -- maybe even get her some underlings to play with.
@Cryoluxa Responses may be a little short as I’m kinda tired, I can develop a little later! 1. Yeah, I can see how that can be pretty vague, but Fester is pretty textbook. Also, yes, enjoying the idea of them having a previous mark they shared 2. That seems cool! I’ll write up that (and all the other interactions in this thread) eventually, just need a little time to do it. I’ll probably flesh out the personalities of Legendary’s friends first though, as only Oilslick has any kind of background. 3. Based on the nature of Hive’s race, most planets they warred with would have been completely eliminated unless the species fled to a different planet entirely. So Opulus may have heard about her people through rumour, but he is unlikely to have any direct links. However, I think hive would show special interest in Armilla’s astral projection, and try and ask for Armilla to see if any of hive’s kind are still around in distant space. 4. I love that idea for the new girl! I can’t write it up now, but definitely a cool idea for her lore. Plus, having some stupid grunts who do her dirty work is an entertaining idea (and gives me an excuse to buy pretty dragons) Throughout this thread you’ve given me a lot of dragons to ship, so I thought I’d switch it around and see who you would think is a good match for this guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71519758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715198/71519758_350.png[/img][/url] He’s an incredibly gifted fire mage, but he’s also very narcissistic and egotistical. Unfortunately, there’s nobody quite his skill level so over the years he’s just gotten more big headed. You might have some rivals who may finally put him in his place, or maybe some ex-mentors who are simultaneously proud and disappointed in how he’s turned out.
@Cryoluxa
Responses may be a little short as I’m kinda tired, I can develop a little later!

Yeah, I can see how that can be pretty vague, but Fester is pretty textbook. Also, yes, enjoying the idea of them having a previous mark they shared

That seems cool! I’ll write up that (and all the other interactions in this thread) eventually, just need a little time to do it. I’ll probably flesh out the personalities of Legendary’s friends first though, as only Oilslick has any kind of background.

Based on the nature of Hive’s race, most planets they warred with would have been completely eliminated unless the species fled to a different planet entirely. So Opulus may have heard about her people through rumour, but he is unlikely to have any direct links. However, I think hive would show special interest in Armilla’s astral projection, and try and ask for Armilla to see if any of hive’s kind are still around in distant space.

I love that idea for the new girl! I can’t write it up now, but definitely a cool idea for her lore. Plus, having some stupid grunts who do her dirty work is an entertaining idea (and gives me an excuse to buy pretty dragons)

Throughout this thread you’ve given me a lot of dragons to ship, so I thought I’d switch it around and see who you would think is a good match for this guy:
71519758_350.png
He’s an incredibly gifted fire mage, but he’s also very narcissistic and egotistical. Unfortunately, there’s nobody quite his skill level so over the years he’s just gotten more big headed. You might have some rivals who may finally put him in his place, or maybe some ex-mentors who are simultaneously proud and disappointed in how he’s turned out.
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Meet Thorn! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70339839][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703399/70339839_350.png[/img][/url] She lives a lavish life as the owner of a prosperous winery in the Oasis.(A desert city in between a river and a large oasis.) She is a hard worker and a tactical thinker. Her favorite time is right after dusk when she can send her workers home and just relax in her billowing white tent as the cool of night spills across the land.
Meet Thorn!
70339839_350.png
She lives a lavish life as the owner of a prosperous winery in the Oasis.(A desert city in between a river and a large oasis.) She is a hard worker and a tactical thinker. Her favorite time is right after dusk when she can send her workers home and just relax in her billowing white tent as the cool of night spills across the land.
ygWzlbs.pngY6UVjS0.pngQZDaFGj.pngxJCtTJa.pngY8tJr9S.pngJLfxO0N.png6bJPt0y.pngx9s8Oqn.png4CuWrNp.png0V6r9zM.pngE3sjxsi.pngJLymQ2e.png
lBxYxId.png
[quote name="@MalzitaVyradrith" date="2021-09-26 11:00:18" ] Meet Thorn! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70339839][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703399/70339839_350.png[/img][/url] She lives a lavish life as the owner of a prosperous winery in the Oasis.(A desert city in between a river and a large oasis.) She is a hard worker and a tactical thinker. Her favorite time is right after dusk when she can send her workers home and just relax in her billowing white tent as the cool of night spills across the land. [/quote] Sorry for the wait! I’ve had quite a busy day I think she would have quite the Rocky relationship with this guy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71760262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/717603/71760262_350.png[/img][/url] He is as of yet unnamed, but before he became a chill adventurer, he was a sly conman. He’s travelled all across Sornieth so he does have legitimate treasures that you could buy, but he’s very pushy. If you want to buy one golden bangle, he’ll push and push and push, until you find yourself with a lots of useless junk and lots of debt. I imagine that Thorn was trying to buy treasures for herself early in her success, or maybe herbal remedies for sick workers, and she found this guy offering exactly what she wanted. After a good amount of talking, they arranged a deal that seemed quite profitable for her. All he wanted was 5 treasure! She quickly paid up and signed the piece of paper necessary. Unfortunately, the paper had small print. The specifics are complicated, but every year the conman has a right to collect a good amount of the profits from the winery. Ever since then, Thorn has been pretty careful with her spending habits and thinks carefully before engaging in any kind of business. The bogsneak hasn’t showed up to collect his due for the last couple of years, but Thorn waits suspiciously, expecting a new nefarious plan. (The reality is, he’s been busy and has just forgotten) (This one revolves a lot around your character, so if this retcons any plans you had just let me know and I’ll write something else. I didn’t see any plans in her bio though so I hope this is good! Just let me know what you think)
@MalzitaVyradrith wrote on 2021-09-26 11:00:18:
Meet Thorn!
70339839_350.png
She lives a lavish life as the owner of a prosperous winery in the Oasis.(A desert city in between a river and a large oasis.) She is a hard worker and a tactical thinker. Her favorite time is right after dusk when she can send her workers home and just relax in her billowing white tent as the cool of night spills across the land.
Sorry for the wait! I’ve had quite a busy day

I think she would have quite the Rocky relationship with this guy
71760262_350.png
He is as of yet unnamed, but before he became a chill adventurer, he was a sly conman. He’s travelled all across Sornieth so he does have legitimate treasures that you could buy, but he’s very pushy. If you want to buy one golden bangle, he’ll push and push and push, until you find yourself with a lots of useless junk and lots of debt.

I imagine that Thorn was trying to buy treasures for herself early in her success, or maybe herbal remedies for sick workers, and she found this guy offering exactly what she wanted. After a good amount of talking, they arranged a deal that seemed quite profitable for her. All he wanted was 5 treasure! She quickly paid up and signed the piece of paper necessary.
Unfortunately, the paper had small print. The specifics are complicated, but every year the conman has a right to collect a good amount of the profits from the winery. Ever since then, Thorn has been pretty careful with her spending habits and thinks carefully before engaging in any kind of business. The bogsneak hasn’t showed up to collect his due for the last couple of years, but Thorn waits suspiciously, expecting a new nefarious plan. (The reality is, he’s been busy and has just forgotten)

(This one revolves a lot around your character, so if this retcons any plans you had just let me know and I’ll write something else. I didn’t see any plans in her bio though so I hope this is good! Just let me know what you think)
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Probably most of my dragons need friends, but for now I'll present Crescente because imo she needs the company. Note that she's a bit shy of people but not on a 'I cannot interact with anyone to save a life' scenario. She knows how to talk and she's a very composed individual and the lair's divinator and star interpreter. She loves the night and taking night walks especially by lakes and bodies of water. And altough she works with stars she's also a fan of stormy and rainy nights even if they stop her from working. Crescente also has a rock and small plant collection loves tea and tries from time to time to read tea leves... she's, not so great but she does it for fun mostly. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55742224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/557423/55742224_350.png[/img][/url]
Probably most of my dragons need friends, but for now I'll present Crescente because imo she needs the company. Note that she's a bit shy of people but not on a 'I cannot interact with anyone to save a life' scenario. She knows how to talk and she's a very composed individual and the lair's divinator and star interpreter.
She loves the night and taking night walks especially by lakes and bodies of water. And altough she works with stars she's also a fan of stormy and rainy nights even if they stop her from working.
Crescente also has a rock and small plant collection loves tea and tries from time to time to read tea leves... she's, not so great but she does it for fun mostly.

55742224_350.png
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram
>Wishlist | Something Pretty

Uh??? What's this? trash?
vl5m1.gif
So cool! And no, i doesn't contradict any lore plans i had, as i basically used her fit and color to concoct something on the spot. Thank you!
So cool! And no, i doesn't contradict any lore plans i had, as i basically used her fit and color to concoct something on the spot. Thank you!
ygWzlbs.pngY6UVjS0.pngQZDaFGj.pngxJCtTJa.pngY8tJr9S.pngJLfxO0N.png6bJPt0y.pngx9s8Oqn.png4CuWrNp.png0V6r9zM.pngE3sjxsi.pngJLymQ2e.png
lBxYxId.png
Sorry for the late response! You know how things can be. Even now, I'm kind of rushing a bit.

Anyway, to clarify, Opulus has a way of "knowing" things without having to have experienced things related to what he "knows." Though people don't really know how he does this, it's usually chalked up to him being something people can't fully comprehend. It's kind of tied to space, though. Basically, if the universe has knowledge of it, he has access to that info. It only really pops up as prompted, though, and Opulus is just heckin' chaotic so he doesn't try to figure much out. So, Armilla's astral projection thing is like a vastly less powerful version of what Opulus can do. He's sort of a piece of space, while she's a corporeal being with a space-related ability.

And I'm glad you liked the idea I chucked out there for your girl! ^_^

As for Chimera, I'll need some more details in order to figure out who to ship him with, but CHALLENGE TOTALLY ACCEPTED. Dude seems fun; does he live in the Ashfall Waste? Has he ever worked an industrial job (as the Fire flight is one of the most industrious flights)? Where does he study his scholarly persuits? Does he take a different approach to being a mage? Does he simply study up on fire magic or is there something he does with the magic, such as use it to cook or hunt or make pyrotechnics?

I know I didn't address everything, but that's about all I could focus on this time.
Sorry for the late response! You know how things can be. Even now, I'm kind of rushing a bit.

Anyway, to clarify, Opulus has a way of "knowing" things without having to have experienced things related to what he "knows." Though people don't really know how he does this, it's usually chalked up to him being something people can't fully comprehend. It's kind of tied to space, though. Basically, if the universe has knowledge of it, he has access to that info. It only really pops up as prompted, though, and Opulus is just heckin' chaotic so he doesn't try to figure much out. So, Armilla's astral projection thing is like a vastly less powerful version of what Opulus can do. He's sort of a piece of space, while she's a corporeal being with a space-related ability.

And I'm glad you liked the idea I chucked out there for your girl! ^_^

As for Chimera, I'll need some more details in order to figure out who to ship him with, but CHALLENGE TOTALLY ACCEPTED. Dude seems fun; does he live in the Ashfall Waste? Has he ever worked an industrial job (as the Fire flight is one of the most industrious flights)? Where does he study his scholarly persuits? Does he take a different approach to being a mage? Does he simply study up on fire magic or is there something he does with the magic, such as use it to cook or hunt or make pyrotechnics?

I know I didn't address everything, but that's about all I could focus on this time.
[quote name="@Mithian" date="2021-09-27 13:06:27" ] Probably most of my dragons need friends, but for now I'll present Crescente because imo she needs the company. Note that she's a bit shy of people but not on a 'I cannot interact with anyone to save a life' scenario. She knows how to talk and she's a very composed individual and the lair's divinator and star interpreter. She loves the night and taking night walks especially by lakes and bodies of water. And altough she works with stars she's also a fan of stormy and rainy nights even if they stop her from working. Crescente also has a rock and small plant collection loves tea and tries from time to time to read tea leves... she's, not so great but she does it for fun mostly. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55742224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/557423/55742224_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Interesting girl! I think she’d get along well with this gal of mine: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54991504][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/549916/54991504_350.png[/img][/url] Though born a shadow dragon, Crystal is very much arcane at heart. She’s an extremely powerful mage and loves anything relating to magic. However, some of her shadow characteristics still show up, formulating in her love for night and space. Crystal would love to talk about her interests in space and magic with Crescente, and perhaps try to help her read tea leaves, since she herself has dabbled a little in fortune telling. I imagine Crystal has her own (surprise!) crystal collection, so maybe the two would babble on about rocks and minerals too.
@Mithian wrote on 2021-09-27 13:06:27:
Probably most of my dragons need friends, but for now I'll present Crescente because imo she needs the company. Note that she's a bit shy of people but not on a 'I cannot interact with anyone to save a life' scenario. She knows how to talk and she's a very composed individual and the lair's divinator and star interpreter.
She loves the night and taking night walks especially by lakes and bodies of water. And altough she works with stars she's also a fan of stormy and rainy nights even if they stop her from working.
Crescente also has a rock and small plant collection loves tea and tries from time to time to read tea leves... she's, not so great but she does it for fun mostly.

55742224_350.png

Interesting girl! I think she’d get along well with this gal of mine:
54991504_350.png
Though born a shadow dragon, Crystal is very much arcane at heart. She’s an extremely powerful mage and loves anything relating to magic. However, some of her shadow characteristics still show up, formulating in her love for night and space.

Crystal would love to talk about her interests in space and magic with Crescente, and perhaps try to help her read tea leaves, since she herself has dabbled a little in fortune telling. I imagine Crystal has her own (surprise!) crystal collection, so maybe the two would babble on about rocks and minerals too.
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I immediately thought of Thimble as my dragon most in need of a friend, but her lore is a bit long to go into, so I'm presenting Selena instead! ^.^ All your writing seems really fun and interesting so I'm looking forward to your ideas already! ^.^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38274871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/382749/38274871_350.png[/img][/url] When Selena was younger she developed an interest in glass blowing, her affinity for fire allowing her to handle even the molten glass itself in order to mold it into a myriad of different shapes. This affinity was not always so easy for her to control, in one particularly spectacular mishap a bubble of molten glass exploded, permanently fusing into her scales and wings; limiting her movement and her sense of feeling in the parts effected and hampering her ability to fly for long periods at a time. Almost the entirety of her face was covered, sealing her right eye shut and making it hard for her to eat, her jaw having set solid on most of her right hand side. Despite this, Selena retains her cheerful personality and hasn't let her accident damage her love for her craft. She spends much of her time in her workshop inside the city of Terraclae, crafting not only stained glass for the windows of the wealthy inhabitants of the city but also intricate glass ornaments, jewellery and trinkets as her inspiration strikes.
I immediately thought of Thimble as my dragon most in need of a friend, but her lore is a bit long to go into, so I'm presenting Selena instead! ^.^ All your writing seems really fun and interesting so I'm looking forward to your ideas already! ^.^

38274871_350.png

When Selena was younger she developed an interest in glass blowing, her affinity for fire allowing her to handle even the molten glass itself in order to mold it into a myriad of different shapes. This affinity was not always so easy for her to control, in one particularly spectacular mishap a bubble of molten glass exploded, permanently fusing into her scales and wings; limiting her movement and her sense of feeling in the parts effected and hampering her ability to fly for long periods at a time. Almost the entirety of her face was covered, sealing her right eye shut and making it hard for her to eat, her jaw having set solid on most of her right hand side.

Despite this, Selena retains her cheerful personality and hasn't let her accident damage her love for her craft.

She spends much of her time in her workshop inside the city of Terraclae, crafting not only stained glass for the windows of the wealthy inhabitants of the city but also intricate glass ornaments, jewellery and trinkets as her inspiration strikes.
AlYFj1w.png
rUoKR6y.png
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
sQngrHp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6