Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Catradora's Dragon Dressing Shop (OPEN)
I'd love some help dressing this boy! Newly breed-changed and I'm loving how he looks as an obelisk. I really like how his genes look, so I would love a nice and simple outfit that would help show off his natural beauty. All my apparel slots are unlocked, and I don't have a limit on price (it'll just take me a little while to save up lol) so go nuts! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56004174][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/560042/56004174_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd love some help dressing this boy! Newly breed-changed and I'm loving how he looks as an obelisk. I really like how his genes look, so I would love a nice and simple outfit that would help show off his natural beauty.

All my apparel slots are unlocked, and I don't have a limit on price (it'll just take me a little while to save up lol) so go nuts!

56004174_350.png
@SkyGem Here's Dariush! [outfit=1638481] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56004174&skin=0&apparel=28783,28785,28375,545,28998,18803,26556,15693,30063,28786&xt=dressing.png[/img] He is fantastic! Since you asked for a simple outfit, I did my best to keep it from overwhelming him, but there's a lot of apparel that was excluded because of that. I'll cover what I didn't use that you might want to try here. Hair does cover a lot, but if you want some, the bloodred kelpie mane is my first suggestion, followed by the scarlet unicorn set. The crimson feathers (tail and wings) are both fitting but cover a lot of him, especially the wings. The luminous halo I excluded because, well, they're crazy expensive, but I would highly recommend it if you can afford to grab one. It's a similar story with the daybreak decorations, though those can be substituted with the golden seraph wing ornaments. Notably, the most recent light fest apparel, the lustrous mantle, looks great on him, so if you like it you should grab it before the prices spike. The bloodshard chains and bloodstone cascades are other festival items I found which work very well on him. Other than that, the glowing red clawtips are useful if you want to just keep his claws minimal - they add a bit of shine to him without compromising his claw design. The scarlet satin tunic covers a lot of him but will give him more of that gorgeous velvety feeling. The refined highnoon vest is a good option if you don't mind it being somewhat subdued compared to his base colour. The red breeches are a good option for a pair of pants. And finally, the time-turner's sandglass, the red and gold flair scarf, and the cursed talonclasp pendant are all great options for a neck ornament if you don't like the bewitching pendants. Some sets I'd recommend trying on him are the malign, scarlet wooly, and gold alchemy sets. There are a lot of sets I excluded from mentioning here just because they were predominantly black with red highlights, so it's worth looking around for those. An example would be the viper armor set. The crimson silks are a tried and true option if you don't mind introducing some purple. Finally the celebration sage set introduces a bright blue, but fits unmistakably with his colours.
@SkyGem

Here's Dariush!

Embellished Velvet

dragon?did=56004174&skin=0&apparel=28783,28785,28375,545,28998,18803,26556,15693,30063,28786&xt=dressing.png

He is fantastic! Since you asked for a simple outfit, I did my best to keep it from overwhelming him, but there's a lot of apparel that was excluded because of that. I'll cover what I didn't use that you might want to try here.
Hair does cover a lot, but if you want some, the bloodred kelpie mane is my first suggestion, followed by the scarlet unicorn set. The crimson feathers (tail and wings) are both fitting but cover a lot of him, especially the wings.
The luminous halo I excluded because, well, they're crazy expensive, but I would highly recommend it if you can afford to grab one. It's a similar story with the daybreak decorations, though those can be substituted with the golden seraph wing ornaments. Notably, the most recent light fest apparel, the lustrous mantle, looks great on him, so if you like it you should grab it before the prices spike. The bloodshard chains and bloodstone cascades are other festival items I found which work very well on him.
Other than that, the glowing red clawtips are useful if you want to just keep his claws minimal - they add a bit of shine to him without compromising his claw design. The scarlet satin tunic covers a lot of him but will give him more of that gorgeous velvety feeling. The refined highnoon vest is a good option if you don't mind it being somewhat subdued compared to his base colour. The red breeches are a good option for a pair of pants. And finally, the time-turner's sandglass, the red and gold flair scarf, and the cursed talonclasp pendant are all great options for a neck ornament if you don't like the bewitching pendants.
Some sets I'd recommend trying on him are the malign, scarlet wooly, and gold alchemy sets. There are a lot of sets I excluded from mentioning here just because they were predominantly black with red highlights, so it's worth looking around for those. An example would be the viper armor set. The crimson silks are a tried and true option if you don't mind introducing some purple. Finally the celebration sage set introduces a bright blue, but fits unmistakably with his colours.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
*soft poke*

@SkyGem gentle ping in case you didn't get the first one
*soft poke*

@SkyGem gentle ping in case you didn't get the first one
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
hi thanks so much for the lovely outfit! sorry i saw the last ping but i ended up getting busy.

i love how it looks, and i really appreciate all the extra suggestions at the end too. it's obvious how much work you put into it!

i'll definitely start putting this outfit together after i finish working on my current project <3
hi thanks so much for the lovely outfit! sorry i saw the last ping but i ended up getting busy.

i love how it looks, and i really appreciate all the extra suggestions at the end too. it's obvious how much work you put into it!

i'll definitely start putting this outfit together after i finish working on my current project <3
Heya! I have no idea how to dress my boy Sunset lol I have 10 apparel slots unlocked, and (optional) if there is a skin or accent you think would look good on him, feel free to add it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69390372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/693904/69390372_350.png[/img][/url]
Heya! I have no idea how to dress my boy Sunset lol

I have 10 apparel slots unlocked, and (optional) if there is a skin or accent you think would look good on him, feel free to add it!

69390372_350.png
853d899612de96ce4f11ed0dfc7ccb2091569ad5.png 137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop UC0DduS.png ebvHLqD.png
@Dianounais Here's an outfit for Sunset! [outfit=1639954] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=69390372&skin=0&apparel=25212,35517,30066,15742,5404,11516,17904,29221,27492,10882&xt=dressing.png[/img] If you plan on any hair at all, I 100% recommend the sunlit kelpie mane. I was [i]this[/i] close to deciding to use it anyways because it is SO good on him. An alternate for the tigerlily flower crown is the autumnal wreath; an alternate for the scarlet wooly coat is the red and gold flair scarf; and if you happen to get another apparel slot, I would suggest the sunrise hibiscus should you decide to also use items from the tigerlily set. While in the end the only fest item I used was the conflagrant halo, the petal jewels, daybreak decorations, lustrous mantle, and cindersphere baubles are all good choices. The celestial attendant matches very well with his gembond but is closer to bronze than orange - either way it's worth a shot. Sets I'd suggest trying are the orange wooly, cat's armor, golden seraph, mango plumed, golden birdskull, skittering chitinous armor, brilliant healer, bewitching ruby, bronze steampunk and golden silk sets. Both the copper transmutation and gold alchemy sets from baldwin are good choices, and I would suggest trying the diaphanous and the ember sylvan sets as well as the scarlet sylvan set which I use on him. Finally, while in the end I didn't use a skin, I would suggest Beltane and the adjucator set to go with it. As a small preview of what that may look like... [skin=31432] [outfit=1639963] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=69390372&skin=31432&apparel=35516,35517,35520,35519,35522&xt=dressing.png[/img] [size=2]PS I love your broadcast message ^^[/size]
@Dianounais

Here's an outfit for Sunset!

Sunburst Horizon

dragon?did=69390372&skin=0&apparel=25212,35517,30066,15742,5404,11516,17904,29221,27492,10882&xt=dressing.png

If you plan on any hair at all, I 100% recommend the sunlit kelpie mane. I was this close to deciding to use it anyways because it is SO good on him. An alternate for the tigerlily flower crown is the autumnal wreath; an alternate for the scarlet wooly coat is the red and gold flair scarf; and if you happen to get another apparel slot, I would suggest the sunrise hibiscus should you decide to also use items from the tigerlily set.

While in the end the only fest item I used was the conflagrant halo, the petal jewels, daybreak decorations, lustrous mantle, and cindersphere baubles are all good choices. The celestial attendant matches very well with his gembond but is closer to bronze than orange - either way it's worth a shot.

Sets I'd suggest trying are the orange wooly, cat's armor, golden seraph, mango plumed, golden birdskull, skittering chitinous armor, brilliant healer, bewitching ruby, bronze steampunk and golden silk sets. Both the copper transmutation and gold alchemy sets from baldwin are good choices, and I would suggest trying the diaphanous and the ember sylvan sets as well as the scarlet sylvan set which I use on him.

Finally, while in the end I didn't use a skin, I would suggest Beltane and the adjucator set to go with it. As a small preview of what that may look like...

Beltane Sunset

dragon?did=69390372&skin=31432&apparel=35516,35517,35520,35519,35522&xt=dressing.png

PS I love your broadcast message ^^
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@catradora hi! just got a scatter on this boy that i feel like i should love, but i have no idea how to dress him! there's a couple scries in his bio - absolutely no need to dress all of them, but if one (or more!) of them inspires you, i'd really appreciate an outfit or two. i have almost all apparel slots unlocked, feel free to use rare or expensive apparel. i'm also looking for some thematic inspiration, i guess - given his colors, something sort of natural and earthy/woodsy, maybe? but i am very flexible - just not even sure where to start dressing! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13840][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/139/13840_350.png[/img][/url]
@catradora hi!

just got a scatter on this boy that i feel like i should love, but i have no idea how to dress him! there's a couple scries in his bio - absolutely no need to dress all of them, but if one (or more!) of them inspires you, i'd really appreciate an outfit or two.

i have almost all apparel slots unlocked, feel free to use rare or expensive apparel. i'm also looking for some thematic inspiration, i guess - given his colors, something sort of natural and earthy/woodsy, maybe? but i am very flexible - just not even sure where to start dressing!

13840_350.png
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard I can do up to three outfits per person at a time, so if you have specific scries you want me to use, just let me know and I'll do an outfit for those. In the meantime, I'll do an outfit for him as a tundra with his skin and pick one of the scries to do as well.
@spikenard I can do up to three outfits per person at a time, so if you have specific scries you want me to use, just let me know and I'll do an outfit for those. In the meantime, I'll do an outfit for him as a tundra with his skin and pick one of the scries to do as well.
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@catradora if you could do the wildclaw and spiral scries i'd appreciate it ! thank you so much.
@catradora if you could do the wildclaw and spiral scries i'd appreciate it ! thank you so much.
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard I must admit I've gone more than a bit overboard. A few times there's a dragon with so much potential that I can't ignore it, so consider any extras to be on-the-house. First, while it didn't match the nature-ish theme you wanted, my first attempt at his tundra came out with this, so I feel I should show you. [outfit=1641004] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=13840&skin=35031&apparel=23128,22166,14884,1632,38800,6274,40095,768,28812,3284,23126&xt=dressing.png[/img] Next up, the actual outfit I ended up with in the end. [outfit=1641029] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=13840&skin=35031&apparel=22830,1748,22166,22828,14884,24737,3631,40095,768,2561,24051,24049,24053,24741,24740,3686,7856,451&xt=dressing.png[/img] There are lots of items I think look great which I didn't get to use, so excuse me while I rattle off my suggestions for this iteration of Hershey. If you want hair, then I highly suggest the pale kelpie mane, with a second good option being the flaxen unicorn set. If you want feathers, then the chestnut set is a good choice, especially the tail feathers. The Illuminated Runescroll is a Festive Favors festival item which goes really well with the Lustrous Mantle, one of the few items I used in both outfits I ended up with. Finally, if you're looking for pets, I would definitely suggest the corgi or pomeranian for him. The golden glow alchemist tools are great on him, and I would have used them if it hadn't been for the lustrous mantle. A decent alternate to that is the primary alchemist tools. A good alternate for the bone antlers are the tawny antlers. Also, since he has a bit of an eye theme going on with his skin, the daredevil covers are a good choice for him if you want to keep going with it. The duneglider and gold wolf capes both cover a lot but look great on him. Other individual items I'd suggest are the autumnal wreath (expensive and small coverage for what it is, but still nice), the brown plaid cabbie (gives a humbler look), the magician's cobwebs, the bleached peacekeeping vest, the prim highnoon vest, the ivory aviator scarf and possibly the burlap mantle. Some sets I'd suggest trying are the privateer, brown wooly, copper transmutation, brightscale armor, gleaming or fading chitinous armor, antique lace, bowman's, bubbly bisque, citrine flourish, and resplendent sets. Next time I'll post the WC and spiral outfits. Since there are two that I'll be posting together it may take a bit longer between this one and the next.
@spikenard

I must admit I've gone more than a bit overboard. A few times there's a dragon with so much potential that I can't ignore it, so consider any extras to be on-the-house.

First, while it didn't match the nature-ish theme you wanted, my first attempt at his tundra came out with this, so I feel I should show you.
Angel of Light

dragon?did=13840&skin=35031&apparel=23128,22166,14884,1632,38800,6274,40095,768,28812,3284,23126&xt=dressing.png

Next up, the actual outfit I ended up with in the end.

Fae Queen Regalia

dragon?did=13840&skin=35031&apparel=22830,1748,22166,22828,14884,24737,3631,40095,768,2561,24051,24049,24053,24741,24740,3686,7856,451&xt=dressing.png

There are lots of items I think look great which I didn't get to use, so excuse me while I rattle off my suggestions for this iteration of Hershey.

If you want hair, then I highly suggest the pale kelpie mane, with a second good option being the flaxen unicorn set. If you want feathers, then the chestnut set is a good choice, especially the tail feathers.
The Illuminated Runescroll is a Festive Favors festival item which goes really well with the Lustrous Mantle, one of the few items I used in both outfits I ended up with. Finally, if you're looking for pets, I would definitely suggest the corgi or pomeranian for him.
The golden glow alchemist tools are great on him, and I would have used them if it hadn't been for the lustrous mantle. A decent alternate to that is the primary alchemist tools. A good alternate for the bone antlers are the tawny antlers. Also, since he has a bit of an eye theme going on with his skin, the daredevil covers are a good choice for him if you want to keep going with it.
The duneglider and gold wolf capes both cover a lot but look great on him. Other individual items I'd suggest are the autumnal wreath (expensive and small coverage for what it is, but still nice), the brown plaid cabbie (gives a humbler look), the magician's cobwebs, the bleached peacekeeping vest, the prim highnoon vest, the ivory aviator scarf and possibly the burlap mantle.
Some sets I'd suggest trying are the privateer, brown wooly, copper transmutation, brightscale armor, gleaming or fading chitinous armor, antique lace, bowman's, bubbly bisque, citrine flourish, and resplendent sets.

Next time I'll post the WC and spiral outfits. Since there are two that I'll be posting together it may take a bit longer between this one and the next.
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!