Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Catradora's Dragon Dressing Shop (OPEN)
@EclipsedSun while there isn't really a standard payment, I'd say that the normal range is between 10 and 20kt in value, though what I get varies a lot. For example, in my previous thread, I believe I've been paid in vistas, skins, stacks of food, and familiars, as well as treasure and gems. Though I'd like to say that I really do do this for fun rather than profit, so any price you feel reasonable is more than fine with me. ^^
@EclipsedSun while there isn't really a standard payment, I'd say that the normal range is between 10 and 20kt in value, though what I get varies a lot. For example, in my previous thread, I believe I've been paid in vistas, skins, stacks of food, and familiars, as well as treasure and gems. Though I'd like to say that I really do do this for fun rather than profit, so any price you feel reasonable is more than fine with me. ^^
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora Sounds good! Thanks!
@Catradora Sounds good! Thanks!
Aged Tome she/her
FR+3
wishlist
@Orbeez No worries, Arcanid was a lot of fun to dress! Here he is: [outfit=1643343] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70599907&skin=0&apparel=15303,37884,10879,37365,20830,27128,30837,2318&xt=dressing.png[/img] Getting right into my recommendations... First, if you want to give him hair, I definitely recommend the ghostly kelpie mane, it looks really good on him. Some individual items which I'd suggest would be the dusklight alchemist tools, the white protective eyewear, the purple bandana, the tickled hyacinth, the duskcheer colony, and if you don't mind covering his eyes, the violet daredevil cover. As far as festival apparel, the trickster's magic cards would be my first recommendation, since it fits his magical theme. The starlight guise and nightshade cloak both cover a lot of his body, but are gorgeous on him, especially the starlight guise. The twinkling stardrapes are also a good choice. Finally, I would also suggest the undine's flatfins. Finally, sets. I would suggest the black tulip flowerfall and other black tulip items as accents to the outfit, since they fit the colouring very well. The opulent nightshade and sparkling violet bow sets are birds of the same feather, being very sparkly purple items - they work very well on him, and may lend to that magical feeling, if you choose to use them. The charming sage set is a touch on the bright side and includes a lot of blue, but is also a good option. The shadowscale armor is a bit bulky for a magician, but it matches his colours and brings it closer to a darker tone. Another is the magister set, which is a lot lighter but also fits very well into his colour scheme as a sort of lavender hue. Other sets would be the plum plumed, dread dancer, moonlight lace, conjurer, helpful wood, twilight rose thorn and purple birdskull sets.
@Orbeez

No worries, Arcanid was a lot of fun to dress! Here he is:

Shadow-steeped Spell

dragon?did=70599907&skin=0&apparel=15303,37884,10879,37365,20830,27128,30837,2318&xt=dressing.png

Getting right into my recommendations...
First, if you want to give him hair, I definitely recommend the ghostly kelpie mane, it looks really good on him.
Some individual items which I'd suggest would be the dusklight alchemist tools, the white protective eyewear, the purple bandana, the tickled hyacinth, the duskcheer colony, and if you don't mind covering his eyes, the violet daredevil cover.
As far as festival apparel, the trickster's magic cards would be my first recommendation, since it fits his magical theme. The starlight guise and nightshade cloak both cover a lot of his body, but are gorgeous on him, especially the starlight guise. The twinkling stardrapes are also a good choice. Finally, I would also suggest the undine's flatfins.
Finally, sets. I would suggest the black tulip flowerfall and other black tulip items as accents to the outfit, since they fit the colouring very well. The opulent nightshade and sparkling violet bow sets are birds of the same feather, being very sparkly purple items - they work very well on him, and may lend to that magical feeling, if you choose to use them. The charming sage set is a touch on the bright side and includes a lot of blue, but is also a good option. The shadowscale armor is a bit bulky for a magician, but it matches his colours and brings it closer to a darker tone. Another is the magister set, which is a lot lighter but also fits very well into his colour scheme as a sort of lavender hue. Other sets would be the plum plumed, dread dancer, moonlight lace, conjurer, helpful wood, twilight rose thorn and purple birdskull sets.
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora could i get one for this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70354961][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703550/70354961_350.png[/img][/url]
@Catradora could i get one for this dragon?
70354961_350.png
@EclipsedSun here's an outfit for Fall! (yes, I went overboard again.) [outfit=1643385] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1760151&skin=0&apparel=21022,2316,6705,14887,15306,21059,5396,23126,10882,770,284,17912,344,24710,15700,24708&xt=dressing.png[/img] Lots of stuff I didn't get to use here because she already looks overwhelmed. First off, if there was ever a dragon who looks good in a runebead necklace, this gal is it. Definitely suggest that. If you want her to have hair, I recommend the sunlit kelpie mane. The sunrise hibiscus is very good. The harvest guise covers a lot but fits perfectly with her theme: the brown wolf cape is another similar choice. The earthsong haori is another good option. Finally, if you don't mind introducing white as a colour then the peace dove is a very nice accent piece, and the primary alchemist tools are similar but introduce blue. The lustrous mantle is very nice on her if you want to have it, and the petal jewels give her a more intense colour. If you have limited apparel slots, I'd suggest it as a centerpiece to work around. The celestial attendant is very matching and goes with her colours, so I would also suggest trying that if you want to. Sets I'd recommend are the copper transmutation, brown wooly, haunting amber, ethereal flame, tar-trap, sepia wood, sepia lace, and amber flourish sets. Also, both the marigold and tigerlily flowers are good choices for her and match her theme. [size=2]@Qmorega sure! It'll be done tomorrow. Just let me know if there's any specifications(apparel slot limit, budget, etcetera).[/size]
@EclipsedSun

here's an outfit for Fall! (yes, I went overboard again.)

Decomposition

scry?sdid=1760151&skin=0&apparel=21022,2316,6705,14887,15306,21059,5396,23126,10882,770,284,17912,344,24710,15700,24708&xt=dressing.png

Lots of stuff I didn't get to use here because she already looks overwhelmed. First off, if there was ever a dragon who looks good in a runebead necklace, this gal is it. Definitely suggest that. If you want her to have hair, I recommend the sunlit kelpie mane. The sunrise hibiscus is very good. The harvest guise covers a lot but fits perfectly with her theme: the brown wolf cape is another similar choice. The earthsong haori is another good option. Finally, if you don't mind introducing white as a colour then the peace dove is a very nice accent piece, and the primary alchemist tools are similar but introduce blue.
The lustrous mantle is very nice on her if you want to have it, and the petal jewels give her a more intense colour. If you have limited apparel slots, I'd suggest it as a centerpiece to work around. The celestial attendant is very matching and goes with her colours, so I would also suggest trying that if you want to.
Sets I'd recommend are the copper transmutation, brown wooly, haunting amber, ethereal flame, tar-trap, sepia wood, sepia lace, and amber flourish sets. Also, both the marigold and tigerlily flowers are good choices for her and match her theme.

@Qmorega sure! It'll be done tomorrow. Just let me know if there's any specifications(apparel slot limit, budget, etcetera).
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora 12 slots,and each apparel cost under 500g,thank you!
@Catradora 12 slots,and each apparel cost under 500g,thank you!
@Catradora thanks so much! :D i absolutely love these, real appreciated
@Catradora thanks so much! :D i absolutely love these, real appreciated
@Catradora [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69759201][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697593/69759201_350.png[/img][/url] She bog bog girl. I want her to be swampy, ya know? Nothing to nasty but I want green (other colors are fine as well! Just no vibrant colors like pink, purple, bright blue etc. (no more then 100KT per item is preferred) If you have the space and time!
@Catradora
69759201_350.png
She bog bog girl. I want her to be swampy, ya know? Nothing to nasty but I want green (other colors are fine as well! Just no vibrant colors like pink, purple, bright blue etc. (no more then 100KT per item is preferred)

If you have the space and time!
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
@Catradora Thank you so much! These outfits are lovely and very detailed, and I like the suggestions at the end a lot. Definitely going to make use of them! I'll send payment shortly.
@Catradora Thank you so much! These outfits are lovely and very detailed, and I like the suggestions at the end a lot. Definitely going to make use of them! I'll send payment shortly.
V3JacP1.png xxx x
Thagomizer
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx Dom Shop
LF Overcast/Red range G1s
@Catradora aaaa it looks so lovely, thank you! Sending payment...
@Catradora aaaa it looks so lovely, thank you! Sending payment...
Aged Tome she/her
FR+3
wishlist