Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Catradora's Dragon Dressing Shop (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
*bumps thread* Happy Thundercrack Carnivale! I'm going to be checking out the new apparel today, so any new outfits will be done tomorrow, but as before I'm still open and accepting orders!
*bumps thread* Happy Thundercrack Carnivale! I'm going to be checking out the new apparel today, so any new outfits will be done tomorrow, but as before I'm still open and accepting orders!
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
[font=Stone]Could you dress this girl? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44202134][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/442022/44202134_350.png[/img][/url]
Could you dress this girl?
44202134_350.png
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
@TacoTequila of course! If you would rather work through PMs and / or not have the outfit posted to the thread, just go ahead and PM me ^^

And @DragonSquid sure! I'll add you to the waiting list and post it here when it's done
@TacoTequila of course! If you would rather work through PMs and / or not have the outfit posted to the thread, just go ahead and PM me ^^

And @DragonSquid sure! I'll add you to the waiting list and post it here when it's done
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Hey there! Just want to ask if you would give fandragons a try?
Hey there! Just want to ask if you would give fandragons a try?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Bronzewing yup, I'll certainly try! Just be sure to let me know how accurate to the inspiration you want it. Reference images are also appreciated if there's a specific look you're going for.
@Bronzewing yup, I'll certainly try! Just be sure to let me know how accurate to the inspiration you want it. Reference images are also appreciated if there's a specific look you're going for.
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@DragonSquid Here's an outfit for Alsephina! (Yes, I went overboard again.) [outfit=1662270] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44202134&skin=0&apparel=821,37392,14889,6266,19647,13083,32985,20561,20557,2501,40445,15752,30826&xt=dressing.png[/img] If you want to give her a pet, I would try the chattering parrot. As for feathers, try the sapphire feathered wings. A good alternate to the twilight colony I use is the marshwisp colony, which more closely matches her tertiary. If you're up for trying them, the cobalt shades or cobalt halfmoon spectacles are good alternatives to the cobalt glasses. If you want to add a bit more glow, I'd go for the glowing blue clawtips. The jade and sapphire roundhorns both work on her as well. Other items I'd suggest are the black and white flair scarf, the navy bandana, the umbral wreath and surprisingly enough, the winter wind. While these come from sets, I'm recommending them alone for now; the ghost flame candles are pretty good if you want to go for a warmer theme. The learned sage lanterns are fantastic on her - the only reason I didn't use them is because they cover her wings a bit. It's the same story with the sorcerer's cobwebs. As far as fest apparel, the fin jewels are pretty bulky but fit her nicely. The twilight oracle guise covers her face but also matches well. Finally, if you can get your hands on one, I highly recommend the gloomwillow guide for her. It is [i]gorgeous[/i]! (if you can't find a gloomwillow guide, an alternative - at least in impression - would be the counselor rings, though the gloomwillow guide is definitely better.) Finally, sets. An alternate to the unlucky set would be the woeful set. If you want to give her armor, try the skulking chitinous armor, the cobalt filigree armor, or the steel steampunk set. Some more delicate sets would be the blueberry plumed, sky blue silks, lavish formal wear and counselor sets. I would also recommend the voidfollow and eerie cyan sets.
@DragonSquid

Here's an outfit for Alsephina! (Yes, I went overboard again.)

Twilit Forest

dragon?did=44202134&skin=0&apparel=821,37392,14889,6266,19647,13083,32985,20561,20557,2501,40445,15752,30826&xt=dressing.png

If you want to give her a pet, I would try the chattering parrot. As for feathers, try the sapphire feathered wings.
A good alternate to the twilight colony I use is the marshwisp colony, which more closely matches her tertiary. If you're up for trying them, the cobalt shades or cobalt halfmoon spectacles are good alternatives to the cobalt glasses. If you want to add a bit more glow, I'd go for the glowing blue clawtips. The jade and sapphire roundhorns both work on her as well. Other items I'd suggest are the black and white flair scarf, the navy bandana, the umbral wreath and surprisingly enough, the winter wind.
While these come from sets, I'm recommending them alone for now; the ghost flame candles are pretty good if you want to go for a warmer theme. The learned sage lanterns are fantastic on her - the only reason I didn't use them is because they cover her wings a bit. It's the same story with the sorcerer's cobwebs.
As far as fest apparel, the fin jewels are pretty bulky but fit her nicely. The twilight oracle guise covers her face but also matches well. Finally, if you can get your hands on one, I highly recommend the gloomwillow guide for her. It is gorgeous! (if you can't find a gloomwillow guide, an alternative - at least in impression - would be the counselor rings, though the gloomwillow guide is definitely better.)
Finally, sets. An alternate to the unlucky set would be the woeful set. If you want to give her armor, try the skulking chitinous armor, the cobalt filigree armor, or the steel steampunk set. Some more delicate sets would be the blueberry plumed, sky blue silks, lavish formal wear and counselor sets. I would also recommend the voidfollow and eerie cyan sets.
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Wow, thank you so much for the beautiful outfit and all the wonderful tips!
Wow, thank you so much for the beautiful outfit and all the wonderful tips!
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
*soft bump* ----- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1789182&skin=40583&apparel=29233,11226,23032,716,37392,17885,22167,20592,23034,1106&xt=dressing.png[/img] One from the PMs!
*soft bump*

scry?sdid=1789182&skin=40583&apparel=29233,11226,23032,716,37392,17885,22167,20592,23034,1106&xt=dressing.png
One from the PMs!
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
(thanks spike!)

another lil bump! Just to confirm: yes, I am open and taking orders!
(thanks spike!)

another lil bump! Just to confirm: yes, I am open and taking orders!
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10