Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Catradora's Dragon Dressing Shop (OPEN)
*bumps*
*bumps*
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora could you dress her? 12 slots each apparel cost under 200g not too monotonous thank you! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54852859][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548529/54852859_350.png[/img][/url]
@Catradora
could you dress her?
12 slots
each apparel cost under 200g
not too monotonous
thank you!
54852859_350.png
@Qmorega Here's Grey! [outfit=1683855] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54852859&skin=0&apparel=2318,37399,32710,15271,37884,37369,546,37389,10879,11202,23122,37390&xt=dressing.png[/img] As you requested, I made sure that there weren't any pieces over 200g in her outfit. Some of my suggestions might go over budget but I've made sure the grand majority don't. Since you asked for not too monotonous, I've presumed you meant 'monotone' and run with the purple of her eyes, but you have some very good options. If you want to go with a red sub-colour I would suggest the sanguine plumage and the dusky rose thorn set. If you prefer green, I'd suggest the black lab coat, the poisonous rose thorn set, and possibly the classy formal wear. If you want to give her hair, I'd say your best bet is the dire kelpie mane, but unfortunately, shadow primal eyes do struggle a lot with layering - many clothes on her back will layer on top of her eyes, and the dire kelpie mane is one of them. If you want to give her a weapon, there is nothing I can suggest more than the shadowstrike. It looks fantastic on her. Other fest items I'd suggest would be the white raven armor and talons, the latter more than the former; the armor struggles with layering, but both look very nice on her regardless. Other individual items I'd suggest are the dusklight alchemist tools, the onyx roundhorn, the purple bandana, the black fedora, the tanzanite pendant, and the squire beret. Finally some sets. The Dusk rogue set is great for some subtle purple hues. Both the vermilion and indigo harvest sets have pieces which look very good on her, so I would try them. The onyx and silver seraph sets are another subtle option with more finery. The unearthly onyx set is great, though the nightshroud struggles yet again with layering. I would also suggest the burrowing chitinous armor, the advisor set, and the ebony filigree set. When I was working on this outfit, I tried all the different forecallouses and hindcallouses, and frankly I just couldn't settle on one that looked right, even if they were all very matchy with her eyes. So I'll just go out and say try them all; I'm sure at least one will have some appeal to you. Also, if you don't actually mind the layering going over the eyes, I'd absolutely take a look at how she looks with a skulking mandible helmet; it matches her eyes really well and gives her a sort of creepy-crawlie vibe that I'm still itching to explore.
@Qmorega

Here's Grey!

Sinister Lich

dragon?did=54852859&skin=0&apparel=2318,37399,32710,15271,37884,37369,546,37389,10879,11202,23122,37390&xt=dressing.png

As you requested, I made sure that there weren't any pieces over 200g in her outfit. Some of my suggestions might go over budget but I've made sure the grand majority don't.

Since you asked for not too monotonous, I've presumed you meant 'monotone' and run with the purple of her eyes, but you have some very good options. If you want to go with a red sub-colour I would suggest the sanguine plumage and the dusky rose thorn set. If you prefer green, I'd suggest the black lab coat, the poisonous rose thorn set, and possibly the classy formal wear.

If you want to give her hair, I'd say your best bet is the dire kelpie mane, but unfortunately, shadow primal eyes do struggle a lot with layering - many clothes on her back will layer on top of her eyes, and the dire kelpie mane is one of them.

If you want to give her a weapon, there is nothing I can suggest more than the shadowstrike. It looks fantastic on her. Other fest items I'd suggest would be the white raven armor and talons, the latter more than the former; the armor struggles with layering, but both look very nice on her regardless.

Other individual items I'd suggest are the dusklight alchemist tools, the onyx roundhorn, the purple bandana, the black fedora, the tanzanite pendant, and the squire beret.

Finally some sets. The Dusk rogue set is great for some subtle purple hues. Both the vermilion and indigo harvest sets have pieces which look very good on her, so I would try them. The onyx and silver seraph sets are another subtle option with more finery. The unearthly onyx set is great, though the nightshroud struggles yet again with layering. I would also suggest the burrowing chitinous armor, the advisor set, and the ebony filigree set.

When I was working on this outfit, I tried all the different forecallouses and hindcallouses, and frankly I just couldn't settle on one that looked right, even if they were all very matchy with her eyes. So I'll just go out and say try them all; I'm sure at least one will have some appeal to you. Also, if you don't actually mind the layering going over the eyes, I'd absolutely take a look at how she looks with a skulking mandible helmet; it matches her eyes really well and gives her a sort of creepy-crawlie vibe that I'm still itching to explore.
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
I was amazed at first sight!it's really cool,i love it!thank you so much!!
I was amazed at first sight!it's really cool,i love it!thank you so much!!
@Catradora Can you please help dress my bubbles? I suck at outfits for pastel looking dragons. Thank you! Anything goes honestly. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61569234][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615693/61569234_350.png[/img][/url]
@Catradora

Can you please help dress my bubbles? I suck at outfits for pastel looking dragons. Thank you! Anything goes honestly.

61569234_350.png
MOW1vTn.png
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven Here's an outfit for Bubbles! [outfit=1684471] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61569234&skin=0&apparel=554,32993,21293,32995,32998,29229,17918,27999,35527,14438,31994,28361&xt=dressing.png[/img] I sympathize on trying to make pastel outfits - there definitely aren't as many choices - but that doesn't mean there aren't great options out there. First off, if you want to give him hair, I definitely suggest the shifting kelpie mane. They look [i]amazing[/i] on pastel coatls like yours. If you want to give him more glow, I suggest the pixie procession or ethereal entourage. I would also suggest the pink and purple flair scarf if you decide against the apron. As far as festival items, the best ones I can suggest are the prismatic crystalscales - which are bulky but compliment his colours perfectly - and the mist chime, which is a subtler option that might be a good, quiet alternative to the courtier rings. As far as sets, many of them don't quite suit his lore, but I'll put out there that the golden and hazel harvest sets are lovely on him. An alternative option to the pastel lace is the antique lace set. Other sets I would suggest trying are the gleaming chitinous armor, the pastel wood set, the bowman's set, the citrine flourish set and the pastel rose thorn set.
@JellyRaven

Here's an outfit for Bubbles!

Bubblegum Boutique

dragon?did=61569234&skin=0&apparel=554,32993,21293,32995,32998,29229,17918,27999,35527,14438,31994,28361&xt=dressing.png

I sympathize on trying to make pastel outfits - there definitely aren't as many choices - but that doesn't mean there aren't great options out there.

First off, if you want to give him hair, I definitely suggest the shifting kelpie mane. They look amazing on pastel coatls like yours. If you want to give him more glow, I suggest the pixie procession or ethereal entourage. I would also suggest the pink and purple flair scarf if you decide against the apron.

As far as festival items, the best ones I can suggest are the prismatic crystalscales - which are bulky but compliment his colours perfectly - and the mist chime, which is a subtler option that might be a good, quiet alternative to the courtier rings.

As far as sets, many of them don't quite suit his lore, but I'll put out there that the golden and hazel harvest sets are lovely on him. An alternative option to the pastel lace is the antique lace set. Other sets I would suggest trying are the gleaming chitinous armor, the pastel wood set, the bowman's set, the citrine flourish set and the pastel rose thorn set.
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@catradora hi! i know it's been over a month, but a bunch of stuff came up irl and anyways i wanted to thank you for the outfits you did!

i really like how you brought out his blue in the outfits! god's goblet is probably my favorite out of the two options, like, fun coincidence he was originally wearing the crystalcourt cascades before getting color scattered and re-gened

it's also really nice how comprehensive you are with recommending things like certain sets and pets? i havent had time to really look into them yet but! super appreciated! i probably have some alchemist tools somewhere?

sorry for responding so late, but thank you so much!
@catradora hi! i know it's been over a month, but a bunch of stuff came up irl and anyways i wanted to thank you for the outfits you did!

i really like how you brought out his blue in the outfits! god's goblet is probably my favorite out of the two options, like, fun coincidence he was originally wearing the crystalcourt cascades before getting color scattered and re-gened

it's also really nice how comprehensive you are with recommending things like certain sets and pets? i havent had time to really look into them yet but! super appreciated! i probably have some alchemist tools somewhere?

sorry for responding so late, but thank you so much!
abra.gif benja or bennie
24 y/o
+0 hrs FR time