Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Catradora's Dragon Dressing Shop (OPEN)
@Qmorega Here's his outfit! [outfit=1644266] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70354961&skin=0&apparel=27203,3686,385,22166,28811,34608,12901,20837,5168,26548,32010&xt=dressing.png[/img] I've checked to make sure all the items in his outfit are in your budget - I've done a brief check for my recommendations as well, but I'm not 100% certain, so I do apologize if a few of these are above your budget. That being said... If you want to give him hair, I recommend the seaside kelpie mane. If you want a weapon I would suggest the polished trident. Some individual items I'd recommend would be the gold wolf cape, the primary alchemist tools, the sunrise hibiscus, the blue and brown flair scarf, the noxious colony, the river royalist tail rings and the unlucky tools. As far as festival apparel, the mist chime and the cindersphere baubles are good options. The lustrous mantle looks very interesting on him if you want to try for a different theme than what I did - same goes for the voltvolley implements. The petal jewels are very nice and bring his colour scheme a tone darker and more saturated. Finally, I would also recommend the crystalcourt cascades for a more delicate look. Some sets I would suggest would be the orange wooly, lion's armor, burnished filigree armor, amber flourish, ember sylvan, regal scale armor, tigerlily flower, and copper transmutation sets. The jolly and witty jester sets are both good on him. I would also recommend either the celebration or golden sage sets, depending on whether you want to go bright or subdued, respectively.
@Qmorega

Here's his outfit!

Alchemical Professor

dragon?did=70354961&skin=0&apparel=27203,3686,385,22166,28811,34608,12901,20837,5168,26548,32010&xt=dressing.png

I've checked to make sure all the items in his outfit are in your budget - I've done a brief check for my recommendations as well, but I'm not 100% certain, so I do apologize if a few of these are above your budget.
That being said...
If you want to give him hair, I recommend the seaside kelpie mane. If you want a weapon I would suggest the polished trident.
Some individual items I'd recommend would be the gold wolf cape, the primary alchemist tools, the sunrise hibiscus, the blue and brown flair scarf, the noxious colony, the river royalist tail rings and the unlucky tools.
As far as festival apparel, the mist chime and the cindersphere baubles are good options. The lustrous mantle looks very interesting on him if you want to try for a different theme than what I did - same goes for the voltvolley implements. The petal jewels are very nice and bring his colour scheme a tone darker and more saturated. Finally, I would also recommend the crystalcourt cascades for a more delicate look.
Some sets I would suggest would be the orange wooly, lion's armor, burnished filigree armor, amber flourish, ember sylvan, regal scale armor, tigerlily flower, and copper transmutation sets. The jolly and witty jester sets are both good on him. I would also recommend either the celebration or golden sage sets, depending on whether you want to go bright or subdued, respectively.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora Hi! I'd love some help dressing up my progens if you have the time ^^ No limit on price or the number of apparel slots! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68674724][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686748/68674724_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68674723][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686748/68674723_350.png[/img][/url]
@Catradora

Hi! I'd love some help dressing up my progens if you have the time ^^ No limit on price or the number of apparel slots!

68674724_350.png
68674723_350.png
0A9s20p.png
@KittyL0rd she swampy [outfit=1644641] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=69759201&skin=0&apparel=770,28801,32986,37392,15311,35541,35550,20587,32698,1709,949,22673&xt=dressing.png[/img] Ok not gonna lie I finished the outfit last night and passed out and it's currently somewhere in the range of 'why are you awake' for me so forgive me for skipping my usual colour commentary. Hair suggestion: swamp kelpie mane Individual item suggestions: heatherbed lily, blue and brown flair scarf Fest item suggestions: tree warden's garb, forest's edge vines Set suggestions: Learned/verdant sage, date/kiwi plumed, emerald aviator, green birdskull, ranger's, poisonous wood, plasmpool, kelly green, barbarian, viridian scale, forest rogue I also had some suggestions which were over 100k, I'll list them here for the sake of listing them but do it separately since you asked for below 100kt: kelpie guise, black protective eyewear, paunchy green percher, gem thief, gem trader your swamp lady is fantastic and I hope these suggestions help. Just let me know if you want me to repost with colour commentary at a later date
@KittyL0rd

she swampy

swampy

dragon?did=69759201&skin=0&apparel=770,28801,32986,37392,15311,35541,35550,20587,32698,1709,949,22673&xt=dressing.png

Ok not gonna lie I finished the outfit last night and passed out and it's currently somewhere in the range of 'why are you awake' for me so forgive me for skipping my usual colour commentary.
Hair suggestion: swamp kelpie mane
Individual item suggestions: heatherbed lily, blue and brown flair scarf
Fest item suggestions: tree warden's garb, forest's edge vines
Set suggestions: Learned/verdant sage, date/kiwi plumed, emerald aviator, green birdskull, ranger's, poisonous wood, plasmpool, kelly green, barbarian, viridian scale, forest rogue

I also had some suggestions which were over 100k, I'll list them here for the sake of listing them but do it separately since you asked for below 100kt:
kelpie guise, black protective eyewear, paunchy green percher, gem thief, gem trader

your swamp lady is fantastic and I hope these suggestions help. Just let me know if you want me to repost with colour commentary at a later date
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
this is nifty *bloop* [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69725972][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697260/69725972_350.png[/img][/url]
this is nifty

*bloop*

69725972_350.png
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
wow that's really cool!!!!!thank you so much!!
wow that's really cool!!!!!thank you so much!!
@Catradora
I LOVE HER SO MUCH! Thanks for the suggestions, since they’re over my price range I most likely won’t get them unless they’re jaw dropping
@Catradora
I LOVE HER SO MUCH! Thanks for the suggestions, since they’re over my price range I most likely won’t get them unless they’re jaw dropping
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
@luxidy So sorry for the wait! I've been busy for a few days so I only just finished Vuunlo. Thankfully my schedule is going to clear up tomorrow so I'll have Arindess's outfit ready tonight or the day after. Without further ado, here's Vunnlo: [outfit=1647089] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=68674724&skin=0&apparel=35408,2318,31070,14885,2124,37365,31986,20835,21848&xt=dressing.png[/img] First off, some of the more 'personal taste' items. If you want to give him hair, I definitely recommend the seaside kelpie mane. For feathers, the best match is probably the orchid feathers, though the sapphire and wavespun are others that might have potential. The plum wooly set is also a good choice for a bit of fluffiness. If you want to give him pets, I suggest either the chattering parrot or the talkative hookbeak. If you want to give him some extra glow besides the marshwisp colony, I suggest the pixie procession. On that note, an alternate to the marshwisp colony is the duskcheer. The dusklight alchemist tools, navy bandana, marvelous sweater and desert dynasty tail rings are all good choices for him as well. If you have the room for layering, then the conjurer on top of sorcerer cobwebs is a good option. As far as festival apparel, the frostfaerie wings give him a wintery feel, the fin jewels are more on the finery and jewelry side, and the voltvolley implements are good as well as being lightning themed. Finally, for what I believe is the first time ever, I'm suggesting both the entertainer and murkmirth tailcoat, especially the latter. He's the first dragon I've seen who looks really good in both, so I would definitely suggest trying it. Finally, some sets. I suggest the crane's armor, battlescale armor, helpful healer, helpful wood, and lagoon starsilk sets. Both the blue and purple birdskulls are a good option, as are the voidfollow and dread dancer sets. The charming sage is nice but bright, so a more muted option would be the learned sage set, which is much darker. Once again, I apologize for taking so long; Arindess will be dressed soon, so look forward to it!
@luxidy

So sorry for the wait! I've been busy for a few days so I only just finished Vuunlo. Thankfully my schedule is going to clear up tomorrow so I'll have Arindess's outfit ready tonight or the day after.

Without further ado, here's Vunnlo:

Vortex Fortunes

dragon?did=68674724&skin=0&apparel=35408,2318,31070,14885,2124,37365,31986,20835,21848&xt=dressing.png

First off, some of the more 'personal taste' items. If you want to give him hair, I definitely recommend the seaside kelpie mane. For feathers, the best match is probably the orchid feathers, though the sapphire and wavespun are others that might have potential. The plum wooly set is also a good choice for a bit of fluffiness. If you want to give him pets, I suggest either the chattering parrot or the talkative hookbeak.
If you want to give him some extra glow besides the marshwisp colony, I suggest the pixie procession. On that note, an alternate to the marshwisp colony is the duskcheer. The dusklight alchemist tools, navy bandana, marvelous sweater and desert dynasty tail rings are all good choices for him as well. If you have the room for layering, then the conjurer on top of sorcerer cobwebs is a good option.
As far as festival apparel, the frostfaerie wings give him a wintery feel, the fin jewels are more on the finery and jewelry side, and the voltvolley implements are good as well as being lightning themed. Finally, for what I believe is the first time ever, I'm suggesting both the entertainer and murkmirth tailcoat, especially the latter. He's the first dragon I've seen who looks really good in both, so I would definitely suggest trying it.
Finally, some sets. I suggest the crane's armor, battlescale armor, helpful healer, helpful wood, and lagoon starsilk sets. Both the blue and purple birdskulls are a good option, as are the voidfollow and dread dancer sets. The charming sage is nice but bright, so a more muted option would be the learned sage set, which is much darker.

Once again, I apologize for taking so long; Arindess will be dressed soon, so look forward to it!
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora oh my goodness, thank you so much!! My boy looks so cool, and I LOVE the vortex theme you went with. Excited to try out your other suggestions too!

No worries at all about being busy as well, I'm happy to wait ^^ Looking forward to what you come up with for Arin!
@Catradora oh my goodness, thank you so much!! My boy looks so cool, and I LOVE the vortex theme you went with. Excited to try out your other suggestions too!

No worries at all about being busy as well, I'm happy to wait ^^ Looking forward to what you come up with for Arin!
0A9s20p.png
@luxidy And here's Arindess! [outfit=1647368] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=68674723&skin=0&apparel=20850,37391,11201,1708,15306,14888,2983,18823,1092,36162,1629,15724,15732&xt=dressing.png[/img] She has so much colour potential that listing out everything is going to take a good minute. Bear with me. First off, if you want to give her a pet, there are [i]so many[/i] that fit her colouring. The corn snake, red-tailed boa, talkative hookbeak, screaming tickbird, desert rain frog companion and horned frog companion. If you want to give her hair, I really, really recommend the pale kelpie mane - I almost used it in her main outfit anyways. A decent alternate to that is the flaxen unicorn set. If you want some fluff on her, the brown wooly set is a good place to start. I would also suggest the summer swelter for the aesthetic, if you like the seasonal items. The eastsong, sunsong and earthsong haoris are all good options for her, especially the eastsong. The burgundy bandana is a good alternate for her purple one, and the fairy's tears colony is a good alternate to the rubycap colony. For probably the first time ever, I would recommend the [i]goldslab wingspan[/i] for her. While the art is a bit outdated (the lines are a touch heavy), it definitely fits well with her colours. Some other items I'd suggest are the scarlet satin tunic, the amber delver's lamp, the white and gold flair scarf, and the yella highnoon hank. (yes, it is spelled 'yella'. Sornieth knows why.) As far as festival items, the lustrous mantle is a touch on the dark side but does fit her well. The Gladegift garlands are good option if you want to move towards a nature theme. The illuminated runescroll is a good choice for a more 'ancient texts / magic' theme. If you want a weapon, I highly recommend the polished trident. Finally, if you feel up for an earth theme, the pyrite pauldrons are a great choice. As far as sets, I would suggest the red rose or daisy flower sets for a nature-y theme. The citrine and amethyst flourish are good choices if you want some more jewelry. The buttercup lace is another option, though it's a bit intense and has a more blue than purple tone. Other good options are the brightscale armor, honeyed wood, golden sage, and gilded rose thorn sets.
@luxidy

And here's Arindess!

Ruin Huntress

dragon?did=68674723&skin=0&apparel=20850,37391,11201,1708,15306,14888,2983,18823,1092,36162,1629,15724,15732&xt=dressing.png

She has so much colour potential that listing out everything is going to take a good minute. Bear with me.

First off, if you want to give her a pet, there are so many that fit her colouring. The corn snake, red-tailed boa, talkative hookbeak, screaming tickbird, desert rain frog companion and horned frog companion.
If you want to give her hair, I really, really recommend the pale kelpie mane - I almost used it in her main outfit anyways. A decent alternate to that is the flaxen unicorn set. If you want some fluff on her, the brown wooly set is a good place to start. I would also suggest the summer swelter for the aesthetic, if you like the seasonal items.
The eastsong, sunsong and earthsong haoris are all good options for her, especially the eastsong. The burgundy bandana is a good alternate for her purple one, and the fairy's tears colony is a good alternate to the rubycap colony. For probably the first time ever, I would recommend the goldslab wingspan for her. While the art is a bit outdated (the lines are a touch heavy), it definitely fits well with her colours. Some other items I'd suggest are the scarlet satin tunic, the amber delver's lamp, the white and gold flair scarf, and the yella highnoon hank. (yes, it is spelled 'yella'. Sornieth knows why.)
As far as festival items, the lustrous mantle is a touch on the dark side but does fit her well. The Gladegift garlands are good option if you want to move towards a nature theme. The illuminated runescroll is a good choice for a more 'ancient texts / magic' theme. If you want a weapon, I highly recommend the polished trident. Finally, if you feel up for an earth theme, the pyrite pauldrons are a great choice.
As far as sets, I would suggest the red rose or daisy flower sets for a nature-y theme. The citrine and amethyst flourish are good choices if you want some more jewelry. The buttercup lace is another option, though it's a bit intense and has a more blue than purple tone. Other good options are the brightscale armor, honeyed wood, golden sage, and gilded rose thorn sets.
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora thank you so much!! You've made both of them look so good, and I really appreciate the detailed suggestions. Sending payment!
@Catradora thank you so much!! You've made both of them look so good, and I really appreciate the detailed suggestions. Sending payment!
0A9s20p.png