Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Buying likes for Best Pony
1 2 3
Made a pretty bad decision today! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64201761][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642018/64201761_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2][i] no, I do not accept constructive criticism[/i][/center][/size] To cap it off, I would like [s]this dragon[/s] best pony to be the most liked of my fandragons, which shouldn't be too hard. [s]25 likes would put her far enough in front of the competition (Tomblr, Hotswapic, and Karen) that they shouldn't pull ahead for a while. [/s] Edit, we are past 25 and on the way to triple digits! Once we get there, I'll stop. 1 like = 1kt, just comment here and I'll pay you for liking my [s]dumb dragon[/s] best pone. Alternatively, I will like one of your dragons in exchange for Tribute (just post them here).
Made a pretty bad decision today!
64201761_350.png

no, I do not accept constructive criticism

To cap it off, I would like this dragon best pony to be the most liked of my fandragons, which shouldn't be too hard. 25 likes would put her far enough in front of the competition (Tomblr, Hotswapic, and Karen) that they shouldn't pull ahead for a while. Edit, we are past 25 and on the way to triple digits! Once we get there, I'll stop.

1 like = 1kt, just comment here and I'll pay you for liking my dumb dragon best pone. Alternatively, I will like one of your dragons in exchange for Tribute (just post them here).
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Is that you rarity? :3

I love them, they are the best pony <3
Is that you rarity? :3

I love them, they are the best pony <3
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 - Yes! Yes, they are.
@Digimon11 - Yes! Yes, they are.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
THE BABIES MAKE SUCH PERFECT PONIES

I love them, no need to pay me, I need no payment for gazing upon perfection
THE BABIES MAKE SUCH PERFECT PONIES

I love them, no need to pay me, I need no payment for gazing upon perfection
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Rarity is obviously best pony and deserves 1000000000 likes.
Rarity is obviously best pony and deserves 1000000000 likes.
Yes! So pretty! Best pony! ~ [emoji=pink star size=1]
Yes! So pretty! Best pony! ~
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
tysm for making the most perfect Rarity ever actually tho I am ;aslfk so happy to give this pone like [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1]!!! owo in return would u u.u consider liking Distant??? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62137011][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621371/62137011_350.png[/img][/url]
tysm for making the most perfect Rarity ever actually tho I am ;aslfk so happy to give this pone like !!!

owo in return would u u.u consider liking Distant???
62137011_350.png
@Shatapatrika - I'm gonna need so many baby scrolls if I want the full mane 6 aaaaa... why are baby veils such good ponies

@rockcorgo - It has been done! I see you're on the hunt for the Firefly trade as well, best of luck getting it.
@Shatapatrika - I'm gonna need so many baby scrolls if I want the full mane 6 aaaaa... why are baby veils such good ponies

@rockcorgo - It has been done! I see you're on the hunt for the Firefly trade as well, best of luck getting it.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner tysm! haha yes I am in the field for firefly! It will be a Journey
@Spooner tysm! haha yes I am in the field for firefly! It will be a Journey
Best pony is best pony! No need to pay me, I was delighted to see her, you got so lucky with her colors with those amazing eyes!
Best pony is best pony! No need to pay me, I was delighted to see her, you got so lucky with her colors with those amazing eyes!
I do veilspun giveaways sometimes! You can PM me to ask about them if you want!
1 2 3