Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share Emperors or dragons who've met one
1 2 3 4
@Frionivalis

Thanks! I like your art, that's pretty awesome!

Ishara looks down at Tessera. Though she is pretty lucid most of the time, she has trouble expressing herself in words on occasion. She is sad that he was experimented on, and sad that she seemed to scare him a bit. Though it is nice to meet another dragon who is nice to her, and she thinks head-growing ability is interesting.

What she says is, "Thanks... You're nice."

@Sciencemonkey

Ishara looks up at Sigil, who is much larger than she is with many more heads, wide-eyed. When most dragons speak of Emperors they speak of large and powerful beings like Sigil, and it is intimidating for even another Emperor to be in his presence.

She gives his question some thought, and somehow the words to answer him come more easily to her.

"Umm... I don't know... Not long I don't think... We just woke up one day... I try to remain myself instead of giving in to the instincts... But sometimes the days pass without my knowledge... How long has it been for you?"

@Vanshira

Meeting new dragons makes Ishara nervous, and dragons who have faced an Emperor larger than she makes her even more nervous. She knows that she is not harmless and that she has probably even killed, and that Urano and Riddle probably would not be wrong to attack her. She is not good at hiding her emotions, even mild ones are overwhelming for her, and her nervousness is obvious in her posture and the slight tremble in her voice.

"I'm Arcane... This one," she says indicating the head on her left, which was looking at the two dragons before them with curiosity rather than fear, "is from Light... And this one is Shadow." The other head on her right looks over at them at this mention with an expression of disinterest and gives a small huff before looking away again.

@Nekomori

That is amazing, I love the representation of the Elemental deities!

@dreamlogic

Thank you! They have distinct personalities, though I imagine that as they spend more time together, bound by whatever magic brought them together, they will learn to work together and may even experience one another's emotions or thoughts.

The one on the left with Light eyes is Kethys, and the one on the right with Shadow eyes is Shotho. Which are names I just came up with.

I love Roadkill's lore, it is well-written, and it is certainly nice that they fell for a ghost who can't be harmed! Also, Sentinel is gorgeous!

@CirqueAerien

I imagine VoidKing's heads would fight a lot with such disparate personalities! Ishara and her permanent companions certainly don't agree all the time either. It's a learning experience!

@AnacronicCobra

Etsisyu's lore is very nice, I always love reading short lore like that, and I find the journal entry style to be intriguing when done well like his is. My lore tends to be much lengthier, so I don't have many dragons with finished lore right now.

@Skydust

3MP3R0R is certainly the cutest Emperor I have seen! I love thier art and lore! Ishara would be happy to have a friend, and she would not mind the licks either!

Well, Shotho may not be entirely happy about it, but Ishara and Kethys would be fine with it!

@Cryoluxa

I really like her aesthetic, I think it's perfect for an Emperor-monstrosity!
@Frionivalis

Thanks! I like your art, that's pretty awesome!

Ishara looks down at Tessera. Though she is pretty lucid most of the time, she has trouble expressing herself in words on occasion. She is sad that he was experimented on, and sad that she seemed to scare him a bit. Though it is nice to meet another dragon who is nice to her, and she thinks head-growing ability is interesting.

What she says is, "Thanks... You're nice."

@Sciencemonkey

Ishara looks up at Sigil, who is much larger than she is with many more heads, wide-eyed. When most dragons speak of Emperors they speak of large and powerful beings like Sigil, and it is intimidating for even another Emperor to be in his presence.

She gives his question some thought, and somehow the words to answer him come more easily to her.

"Umm... I don't know... Not long I don't think... We just woke up one day... I try to remain myself instead of giving in to the instincts... But sometimes the days pass without my knowledge... How long has it been for you?"

@Vanshira

Meeting new dragons makes Ishara nervous, and dragons who have faced an Emperor larger than she makes her even more nervous. She knows that she is not harmless and that she has probably even killed, and that Urano and Riddle probably would not be wrong to attack her. She is not good at hiding her emotions, even mild ones are overwhelming for her, and her nervousness is obvious in her posture and the slight tremble in her voice.

"I'm Arcane... This one," she says indicating the head on her left, which was looking at the two dragons before them with curiosity rather than fear, "is from Light... And this one is Shadow." The other head on her right looks over at them at this mention with an expression of disinterest and gives a small huff before looking away again.

@Nekomori

That is amazing, I love the representation of the Elemental deities!

@dreamlogic

Thank you! They have distinct personalities, though I imagine that as they spend more time together, bound by whatever magic brought them together, they will learn to work together and may even experience one another's emotions or thoughts.

The one on the left with Light eyes is Kethys, and the one on the right with Shadow eyes is Shotho. Which are names I just came up with.

I love Roadkill's lore, it is well-written, and it is certainly nice that they fell for a ghost who can't be harmed! Also, Sentinel is gorgeous!

@CirqueAerien

I imagine VoidKing's heads would fight a lot with such disparate personalities! Ishara and her permanent companions certainly don't agree all the time either. It's a learning experience!

@AnacronicCobra

Etsisyu's lore is very nice, I always love reading short lore like that, and I find the journal entry style to be intriguing when done well like his is. My lore tends to be much lengthier, so I don't have many dragons with finished lore right now.

@Skydust

3MP3R0R is certainly the cutest Emperor I have seen! I love thier art and lore! Ishara would be happy to have a friend, and she would not mind the licks either!

Well, Shotho may not be entirely happy about it, but Ishara and Kethys would be fine with it!

@Cryoluxa

I really like her aesthetic, I think it's perfect for an Emperor-monstrosity!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat

Ahh thank you >w< happy to hear that :D

He looked surprised when he heard her voice. She spoke to him with soft tone...not what he expected from an emperor -- a true emperor. Perhaps, there is something that his clan didn't know about.

After all, no one ever met a true emperor. Not even his current leader...as that said emperor in the tales that have been passed on is himself -- this Tessera.

Before he become lost in his thought even more, he decided to reply back.

"Y-you're welcome- you aren't going to attack me...r-right...?"

He still believe on the tale that he heard over and over. Emperors are heartless monsters...but he still want to understand about his current self more. He tried to look brave, but through his eyes, it is clear that he is in fear.
@KalicoKat

Ahh thank you >w< happy to hear that :D

He looked surprised when he heard her voice. She spoke to him with soft tone...not what he expected from an emperor -- a true emperor. Perhaps, there is something that his clan didn't know about.

After all, no one ever met a true emperor. Not even his current leader...as that said emperor in the tales that have been passed on is himself -- this Tessera.

Before he become lost in his thought even more, he decided to reply back.

"Y-you're welcome- you aren't going to attack me...r-right...?"

He still believe on the tale that he heard over and over. Emperors are heartless monsters...but he still want to understand about his current self more. He tried to look brave, but through his eyes, it is clear that he is in fear.
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@KalicoKat

Thanks! ^_^
@KalicoKat

Thanks! ^_^
hello fellow emperor! do you have any world-ending plans on the table? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43232612] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432327/43232612_350.png[/img] [/url]
hello fellow emperor! do you have any world-ending plans on the table?

43232612_350.png
Signature.png
@Frionivalis

Ishara replies, "No, I won't hurt you... at least as long as I'm myself." She's not as nervous now as she normally is around other dragons, and talking to more dragons has boosted her confidence a little.

She leans in close to Tessera. "But don't get too close to that one," she whispers with a small nod toward the head on her right. The one with the Shadow eyes. "He doesn't control it as well."

For a moment, she seems least in thought. Recalling those urges to attack, to kill, awakens something deep inside of her that takes some effort to repress again. But she succeeds. It has gotten easier than it used to be.

"Do you ever lose control?" she asks.

@Yorshka

Ishara, though she's getting used to speaking to other dragons and Emperors now, find herself hesitant to speak to Irredeemable. She can handle herself when in danger, but he's obviously a powerful and dangerous dragon, and she's not entirely sure if he will like her answer.

"I don't... But something else lives within me. And I think it might... Do you?"
@Frionivalis

Ishara replies, "No, I won't hurt you... at least as long as I'm myself." She's not as nervous now as she normally is around other dragons, and talking to more dragons has boosted her confidence a little.

She leans in close to Tessera. "But don't get too close to that one," she whispers with a small nod toward the head on her right. The one with the Shadow eyes. "He doesn't control it as well."

For a moment, she seems least in thought. Recalling those urges to attack, to kill, awakens something deep inside of her that takes some effort to repress again. But she succeeds. It has gotten easier than it used to be.

"Do you ever lose control?" she asks.

@Yorshka

Ishara, though she's getting used to speaking to other dragons and Emperors now, find herself hesitant to speak to Irredeemable. She can handle herself when in danger, but he's obviously a powerful and dangerous dragon, and she's not entirely sure if he will like her answer.

"I don't... But something else lives within me. And I think it might... Do you?"
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat

Ah..so they still have heart. He could notice that somewhat, but he wasn't sure. He strongly believe the myth that spoken from his clan members after all. He is still feeling very nervous.

He flinched slightly when she lead on to him. Oh the distance is so close, yet it is warm. He heard the whisper, and nodded. He understood that as he also got one head, that is unusual. At least, he is in normal form as for now...

He thought to himself for a moment after hearing the question. Oh it's not just once...countless of times that he wasn't himself. How many did he kill. How many did he make them suffer. He takes a deep breath, trying not to make himself too panicked.

"Y-yes...many times...but that was because...I was under a magic relic's control..."

Controlled by a relic. Yes, the emperor side of him can be controlled through the said relic. At least, the relic is now on safe hands...still he couldn't shake off the thought sometimes. As he knew to himself that he probably already hurt someone when he doesn't have control of himself.
@KalicoKat

Ah..so they still have heart. He could notice that somewhat, but he wasn't sure. He strongly believe the myth that spoken from his clan members after all. He is still feeling very nervous.

He flinched slightly when she lead on to him. Oh the distance is so close, yet it is warm. He heard the whisper, and nodded. He understood that as he also got one head, that is unusual. At least, he is in normal form as for now...

He thought to himself for a moment after hearing the question. Oh it's not just once...countless of times that he wasn't himself. How many did he kill. How many did he make them suffer. He takes a deep breath, trying not to make himself too panicked.

"Y-yes...many times...but that was because...I was under a magic relic's control..."

Controlled by a relic. Yes, the emperor side of him can be controlled through the said relic. At least, the relic is now on safe hands...still he couldn't shake off the thought sometimes. As he knew to himself that he probably already hurt someone when he doesn't have control of himself.
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@KalicoKat [b][color=darkblue]"I don't kno-"[/b] [b][color=purple]"-but I do."[/b] A small purple fae walked up with a wide grin on his face. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13288492] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132885/13288492_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][color=purple]"He's 640 years old. Oh, and I'm Darklight the Necromancer."[/b]
@KalicoKat
"I don't kno-"
"-but I do." A small purple fae walked up with a wide grin on his face.

13288492_350.png

"He's 640 years old. Oh, and I'm Darklight the Necromancer."
Lore Clan, FR+2, She/her
Science.png
@Frionivalis

"I have too... I don't know how many times or for how long."

It is different for Ishara. She is not controlled by an outside force, but by something black and evil that seems to rise from deep within her chest, take hold of her mind, and smother it until all she sees is blackness and all she feels is cold. Time both flies by and slows to a crawl. She does not know during those times where she is or what she is doing, but she has awoken a few times to see the aftermath. The death and destruction. Thinking about it is difficult.

The head on her right winces a little at the memories, and the one on her left breaks his eyes away from Tessera to give Ishara a nudge. The thoughts are uncomfortable for all of them.

Ishara comes back to present with a small shake of her head and says to Tessera, "It's not your fault. You're a good dragon. It's the ones who make you hurt people that are the monsters."

@Sciencemonkey

Ishara looks curiously at the Fae that appears seemingly out of nowhere. He is minuscule compared to both her and the Emperor he accompanies, but seems to not be afraid.

"That's a long time... A Necromancer you say?"

She has never met a Necromancer and is quite curious about him and his relationship with the Emperor Sigil.
@Frionivalis

"I have too... I don't know how many times or for how long."

It is different for Ishara. She is not controlled by an outside force, but by something black and evil that seems to rise from deep within her chest, take hold of her mind, and smother it until all she sees is blackness and all she feels is cold. Time both flies by and slows to a crawl. She does not know during those times where she is or what she is doing, but she has awoken a few times to see the aftermath. The death and destruction. Thinking about it is difficult.

The head on her right winces a little at the memories, and the one on her left breaks his eyes away from Tessera to give Ishara a nudge. The thoughts are uncomfortable for all of them.

Ishara comes back to present with a small shake of her head and says to Tessera, "It's not your fault. You're a good dragon. It's the ones who make you hurt people that are the monsters."

@Sciencemonkey

Ishara looks curiously at the Fae that appears seemingly out of nowhere. He is minuscule compared to both her and the Emperor he accompanies, but seems to not be afraid.

"That's a long time... A Necromancer you say?"

She has never met a Necromancer and is quite curious about him and his relationship with the Emperor Sigil.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat
Darklight:"Yep. I normally summon him, if there's a battle that's gone out of control. Though other summons can usually handle it, if I can't."
@KalicoKat
Darklight:"Yep. I normally summon him, if there's a battle that's gone out of control. Though other summons can usually handle it, if I can't."
Lore Clan, FR+2, She/her
Science.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54783665] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547837/54783665_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Davik, my two-headed Emperor. The right head is Plague and male, while the left is Water and female. Still working on their lore, but they live in my creepy clan in the Hewn City.

54783665_350.png

Meet Davik, my two-headed Emperor. The right head is Plague and male, while the left is Water and female. Still working on their lore, but they live in my creepy clan in the Hewn City.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4