Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share Emperors or dragons who've met one
1 2 3 4
Sorry everyone, work has not left a lot of time to reply this weekend!

@Frionivalis

Ishara looks back to Tessera with a smile. "We are both fortunate... And I think I am fortunate to have met you as well. We have not had many friends recently."

Existing as an Emperor has been lonely, apart from the company each personality finds in the others.

@WolfandCrow

Thethys and Endymion are both beautiful! I do like the idea of peaceful Emperors.

But poor Moacir! Do the whispers actually speak to him, or are they more just aimless whispers?

@Sciencemonkey

Ishara jumps back just a little at the appearance of the second little Fae, both fascinated by the magic just performed by Darklight and wary of meeting an actual undead dragon... though she is not quite sure of she is considered undead herself... She looks to Melancholia. "Hi... You're... um..." She's curious about Melancholia's condition but does not know how to ask without being rude, or if doing so is even possible, so she just settles on finishing with, "How are you?"

@Sanchow

Vasuki's story is pretty tragic, though it is a very well-written bio! Thank you for sharing!

@LogrithmGames

Mortis has a pretty tragic story as well. I like that Amarr keeps him in check though!
Sorry everyone, work has not left a lot of time to reply this weekend!

@Frionivalis

Ishara looks back to Tessera with a smile. "We are both fortunate... And I think I am fortunate to have met you as well. We have not had many friends recently."

Existing as an Emperor has been lonely, apart from the company each personality finds in the others.

@WolfandCrow

Thethys and Endymion are both beautiful! I do like the idea of peaceful Emperors.

But poor Moacir! Do the whispers actually speak to him, or are they more just aimless whispers?

@Sciencemonkey

Ishara jumps back just a little at the appearance of the second little Fae, both fascinated by the magic just performed by Darklight and wary of meeting an actual undead dragon... though she is not quite sure of she is considered undead herself... She looks to Melancholia. "Hi... You're... um..." She's curious about Melancholia's condition but does not know how to ask without being rude, or if doing so is even possible, so she just settles on finishing with, "How are you?"

@Sanchow

Vasuki's story is pretty tragic, though it is a very well-written bio! Thank you for sharing!

@LogrithmGames

Mortis has a pretty tragic story as well. I like that Amarr keeps him in check though!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat

No worries about that ;3 real life stuffs always come first after all :D!

Fortunate to meet him? The sentence is not what he expected hearing from an emperor. He gladly making friends with actual emperor of course. Maybe it can help him understand about himself more as well.

He started to smile more, happy to hear that. He understands that it must be lonely when most people would run away when they spot an emperor...

"T-true...and let's be friends. You are so kind of me after all"
@KalicoKat

No worries about that ;3 real life stuffs always come first after all :D!

Fortunate to meet him? The sentence is not what he expected hearing from an emperor. He gladly making friends with actual emperor of course. Maybe it can help him understand about himself more as well.

He started to smile more, happy to hear that. He understands that it must be lonely when most people would run away when they spot an emperor...

"T-true...and let's be friends. You are so kind of me after all"
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@KalicoKat
"Eh. Oh, you're an emperor, aren't you? That means your orignal bodies were created by the same person who 'killed' me. Though Lightweaver may have made using the potion worth it in the end..."
@KalicoKat
"Eh. Oh, you're an emperor, aren't you? That means your orignal bodies were created by the same person who 'killed' me. Though Lightweaver may have made using the potion worth it in the end..."
Lore Clan, FR+2, She/her
Science.png
@KalicoKat

I think a little of both. They talk to him but sometimes add to paranoia. He feels like he’s going insane since no one else hears the whispers
@KalicoKat

I think a little of both. They talk to him but sometimes add to paranoia. He feels like he’s going insane since no one else hears the whispers
VYQwMuq.gif
1 2 3 4