Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Need Lore Motivation....
hewwo I'm virtue and I'm Bad At Lore.

I've motivated myself to finish a few bios recently, but I need help to complete my clan TT~TT
A lot of my lore is thought out in my head, but getting things out in writing has been a struggle.

If you see a dragon in my clan that you'd like to see lore for (or just like a dragon you think is pretty lol) please feel free to comment!!
Or maybe a dragon you have an idea for?? There are many dragons in my lair that I have no idea what I'm doing with yet

OR share some of your recent lore dragons!!! I love reading lore and it always inspires me to write my own :'3

halp
hewwo I'm virtue and I'm Bad At Lore.

I've motivated myself to finish a few bios recently, but I need help to complete my clan TT~TT
A lot of my lore is thought out in my head, but getting things out in writing has been a struggle.

If you see a dragon in my clan that you'd like to see lore for (or just like a dragon you think is pretty lol) please feel free to comment!!
Or maybe a dragon you have an idea for?? There are many dragons in my lair that I have no idea what I'm doing with yet

OR share some of your recent lore dragons!!! I love reading lore and it always inspires me to write my own :'3

halp
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

24yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
here are my ones I've been doing this week :

despair
stargaze
ploutos
radiance

idk what i'm doing
If you see my lair, most of my dragons are a hivemind and I'm conflicted because I want them all to have personalities- but most of them are the same... dragon... aaaa

but i do like my random wandering goons walkin' about dragonhome and occasionally bumping into eachother. no clan just my random goons i love. :)
here are my ones I've been doing this week :

despair
stargaze
ploutos
radiance

idk what i'm doing
If you see my lair, most of my dragons are a hivemind and I'm conflicted because I want them all to have personalities- but most of them are the same... dragon... aaaa

but i do like my random wandering goons walkin' about dragonhome and occasionally bumping into eachother. no clan just my random goons i love. :)
I recently finished my dragon Firanira’s lore in the Pantheon tab and I’m pretty proud of it. I get to where my inspiration comes then goes like the tide. xD Haha, it can be such a struggle. Hopefully her lore helps you. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Normally I would provide a link but phones make picture forum posts tough. xD @virtue Forgot to ping. Hope you don’t mind.
I recently finished my dragon Firanira’s lore in the Pantheon tab and I’m pretty proud of it. I get to where my inspiration comes then goes like the tide. xD Haha, it can be such a struggle. Hopefully her lore helps you. Normally I would provide a link but phones make picture forum posts tough. xD

@virtue

Forgot to ping. Hope you don’t mind.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
I have a few lore dragons with completed lore if you'd like to read it! Here are the links to them:

Nameless
Asita
Borealis

Technically, all the dragons from their tab are lore dragons, but I have yet to write lore for the rest of them haha. Sometimes it helps to listen to music when you write. I like to listen to lofi-hip hop when I write, it helps me focus.
I have a few lore dragons with completed lore if you'd like to read it! Here are the links to them:

Nameless
Asita
Borealis

Technically, all the dragons from their tab are lore dragons, but I have yet to write lore for the rest of them haha. Sometimes it helps to listen to music when you write. I like to listen to lofi-hip hop when I write, it helps me focus.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@virtue

Hmm well, sometimes people post lore-enhancing threads on here, such as interactive or subspecies threads. Those can be pretty inspiring and/or allow you to use the character a bit to get the ideas flowing.
@virtue

Hmm well, sometimes people post lore-enhancing threads on here, such as interactive or subspecies threads. Those can be pretty inspiring and/or allow you to use the character a bit to get the ideas flowing.