Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Necromancer Registry
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@3idolon ty for the welcome :D and yeah they're gonna be a pair, haven't yet gotten myself on the breeder forum though - i'm also excited to see how their personalities match up! i just snagged both of them yesterday so i haven't yet worked on Dysphoria's lore. i just changed their names so i totally forgot to fix it in Neuropathy's bio lol
@3idolon ty for the welcome :D and yeah they're gonna be a pair, haven't yet gotten myself on the breeder forum though - i'm also excited to see how their personalities match up! i just snagged both of them yesterday so i haven't yet worked on Dysphoria's lore. i just changed their names so i totally forgot to fix it in Neuropathy's bio lol
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
@FishyLynx @drgoodnight @Seph0Silver @AngelsThrone @veilmochi @Tamine @CorvidCarapace @Wyldangel @Elys @RubiStaar @NotMothman @Salazia @Etterath @Dreadwing @TetraKataki Well goodness, we've certainly taken a considerable step toward the 1k Necro with this one. Your dragons (and all the Mochis) have been registered! Be assured each dragon has been admired and given a high-five [emoji=firework size=1] Some really nice accents in this batch, dang. @/FishyLynx Belphegor was previously registered. I've updated her name and she can be found higher up the registry. Yay for OG Necros! @/RubiStaar FR may limit your naming conventions but not the Necro registry! Hyd and Sik have been listed as "Hyd and Sik" (Hide and seek? hehe) @/NotMothman feel free to be liberal with your registration. Conditional formatting highlights duplicates so it's very easy to remove them. I love your hounds by the way! @/veilmochi Ah, unfortunately Divergences like Ghasts can't be listed on the standard registry (technically Ancient-only variants like Pallids can't be either but I try to look the other way for those, they'll probably be the first to go in a space-saving purge though). The way around that is if they're part of a Councilor's entourage they can be included on the Elite Registry, fyi!
@FishyLynx @drgoodnight @Seph0Silver @AngelsThrone @veilmochi @Tamine @CorvidCarapace @Wyldangel @Elys @RubiStaar @NotMothman @Salazia @Etterath @Dreadwing @TetraKataki

Well goodness, we've certainly taken a considerable step toward the 1k Necro with this one. Your dragons (and all the Mochis) have been registered! Be assured each dragon has been admired and given a high-five Some really nice accents in this batch, dang.

@/FishyLynx Belphegor was previously registered. I've updated her name and she can be found higher up the registry. Yay for OG Necros!

@/RubiStaar FR may limit your naming conventions but not the Necro registry! Hyd and Sik have been listed as "Hyd and Sik" (Hide and seek? hehe)

@/NotMothman feel free to be liberal with your registration. Conditional formatting highlights duplicates so it's very easy to remove them. I love your hounds by the way!

@/veilmochi Ah, unfortunately Divergences like Ghasts can't be listed on the standard registry (technically Ancient-only variants like Pallids can't be either but I try to look the other way for those, they'll probably be the first to go in a space-saving purge though). The way around that is if they're part of a Councilor's entourage they can be included on the Elite Registry, fyi!

@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon good to know! There are like a dozen that I already know are registered so I’ll get to the rest tonight!! And thank you!! I love mirrors and they look good in the wolf capes :3
@3idolon good to know! There are like a dozen that I already know are registered so I’ll get to the rest tonight!! And thank you!! I love mirrors and they look good in the wolf capes :3
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@3idolon teehee, yeah it was very fun getting that all together! But thank you for letting me know on that, Ill make sure to keep that in mind for my future submissions!!
@3idolon teehee, yeah it was very fun getting that all together! But thank you for letting me know on that, Ill make sure to keep that in mind for my future submissions!!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@Notmothman Ahh, the pack groweth. Mirrors in wolf capes honestly reminds me of my mirrors in hats obsession... @Craftless The Necrolocke Servus <3 I haven't quite settled on how I want to designate these dragons in the registry, still need to contemplate it... @Elys Omg button eyes. Ok, I have to know if this is a silly thing you've done to Hecate or if she actually has lore to go along with those ([i]intensely interested[/I]) Edit: Oh, and Hecate had not been previously registered (emoji=mirror thumb's up) @RubiStaar It's only a problem if it's a problem and I see no problem here [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
@Notmothman Ahh, the pack groweth. Mirrors in wolf capes honestly reminds me of my mirrors in hats obsession...

@Craftless The Necrolocke Servus <3 I haven't quite settled on how I want to designate these dragons in the registry, still need to contemplate it...

@Elys Omg button eyes. Ok, I have to know if this is a silly thing you've done to Hecate or if she actually has lore to go along with those (intensely interested)
Edit: Oh, and Hecate had not been previously registered (emoji=mirror thumb's up)

@RubiStaar It's only a problem if it's a problem and I see no problem here
@
@
@SindoreiPony Stars Defied bab and an Eclipse dragon too?? How cool! And Soleil looks amazing <3

@CorvidCarapace Ah fun a bog Necro. We really don't have many of those. It almost makes me wonder if bog Necros hold themselves apart and have their own bog culture. Sithis is certainly well dressed enough to be the Necro bog leader XD

@NewtBrainedMin Oh hello! How lovely to see you in the registry queue. Your beautiful Armillaria has been registered. I hope you're doing well!
@SindoreiPony Stars Defied bab and an Eclipse dragon too?? How cool! And Soleil looks amazing <3

@CorvidCarapace Ah fun a bog Necro. We really don't have many of those. It almost makes me wonder if bog Necros hold themselves apart and have their own bog culture. Sithis is certainly well dressed enough to be the Necro bog leader XD

@NewtBrainedMin Oh hello! How lovely to see you in the registry queue. Your beautiful Armillaria has been registered. I hope you're doing well!
@
@
@3idolon I'm doing a bit of a registration spree today and also wanted to update a few of my Necros:

#71273172 (Coatl Necromancer) is now called Enyo (formerly Flare)
#85426781 (Skydancer Lich) is now called Apophis (formerly Phobia)
@3idolon I'm doing a bit of a registration spree today and also wanted to update a few of my Necros:

#71273172 (Coatl Necromancer) is now called Enyo (formerly Flare)
#85426781 (Skydancer Lich) is now called Apophis (formerly Phobia)
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38