Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Necromancer Registry
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@CorvidCarapace That is so cool. And he's a Lich! [emoji=aberration love size=1]
@CorvidCarapace That is so cool. And he's a Lich!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Your dragons have been registered! @JustALilStar Lovely, I love Sokina's aesthetic. It's always fun to see some of the 'newer' apparel pieces working their way onto Necros. Sokina has not been registered before. @TheEternalPlague The Legion groweth @FishyLynx Dang I love your Ancients, and yes, Threnody is amazing. I can't believe you hatched two! Your apparel plan for Libra intrigues me. @drgoodnight Tokurrith has an epic accent. I love the touch of the plague-containing amulet. @SindoreiPony Oh, Selya has matching eyes [emoji=aberration love size=1] Love her 'before times' scries! @Phaethusa Oh and she's a G1, wow!! What a great prize. I can see why you won though, what heartbreaking lore </3 Good luck Sunshift, I'm rooting for you!
Your dragons have been registered!

@JustALilStar Lovely, I love Sokina's aesthetic. It's always fun to see some of the 'newer' apparel pieces working their way onto Necros. Sokina has not been registered before.

@TheEternalPlague The Legion groweth

@FishyLynx Dang I love your Ancients, and yes, Threnody is amazing. I can't believe you hatched two! Your apparel plan for Libra intrigues me.

@drgoodnight Tokurrith has an epic accent. I love the touch of the plague-containing amulet.

@SindoreiPony Oh, Selya has matching eyes Love her 'before times' scries!

@Phaethusa Oh and she's a G1, wow!! What a great prize. I can see why you won though, what heartbreaking lore </3 Good luck Sunshift, I'm rooting for you!
@
@
@SindoreiPony @veilmochi @TheEternalPlague @nymphias @FoolishLilFail @drgoodnight @0takuWithAPen

This will be a quick one since I'm trying to update before rollover, but your dragons have been registered! As always I'm blown away by the lore, scries, apparel, and love that goes into these guys. It's always an honor and a pleasure to browse new Necros' bios <3 To those who are registering for the first time, welcome! I hope you enjoy the community!
@SindoreiPony @veilmochi @TheEternalPlague @nymphias @FoolishLilFail @drgoodnight @0takuWithAPen

This will be a quick one since I'm trying to update before rollover, but your dragons have been registered! As always I'm blown away by the lore, scries, apparel, and love that goes into these guys. It's always an honor and a pleasure to browse new Necros' bios <3 To those who are registering for the first time, welcome! I hope you enjoy the community!
@
@
@Tamine @SindoreiPony @veilmochi @AngelsThrone @drgoodnight @FishyLynx @Lummox @Dreadwing @tripleknife
Oh my Plaguemother, over 30 registered dergs in two weeks? Clearly I need to update the registry more often... But thank you for a lovely day of admiring Necros and reading lore, the creativity of the community never ceases to impress me! Special congrats to the G1s, the special lineages, and the anniversary dragons <3 And also welcome to all of those new to the subspecies! I was very interested to see there wasn't a single Ghoul in this batch, but Lichs really seem to be making a comeback. Better not tell the Council...

@/veilmochi No worries, Brigida had not yet been registered.

@/tripleknife Oh how fun! Danerah is not able to take the entourage emblem of her parents unless she's added to their entourage herself (you'd have to ask the entourage owner). Conversely, you could also form your own entourage and your own emblem if you'd like. If you're interested you can find more on the Council thread here.
@Tamine @SindoreiPony @veilmochi @AngelsThrone @drgoodnight @FishyLynx @Lummox @Dreadwing @tripleknife
Oh my Plaguemother, over 30 registered dergs in two weeks? Clearly I need to update the registry more often... But thank you for a lovely day of admiring Necros and reading lore, the creativity of the community never ceases to impress me! Special congrats to the G1s, the special lineages, and the anniversary dragons <3 And also welcome to all of those new to the subspecies! I was very interested to see there wasn't a single Ghoul in this batch, but Lichs really seem to be making a comeback. Better not tell the Council...

@/veilmochi No worries, Brigida had not yet been registered.

@/tripleknife Oh how fun! Danerah is not able to take the entourage emblem of her parents unless she's added to their entourage herself (you'd have to ask the entourage owner). Conversely, you could also form your own entourage and your own emblem if you'd like. If you're interested you can find more on the Council thread here.
@
@
@3idolon Thanks so much!! Honestly that dragon registration amount is you guys's fault for writing such good lore--it just sucks you in :D
@3idolon Thanks so much!! Honestly that dragon registration amount is you guys's fault for writing such good lore--it just sucks you in :D
rBQQ8b2.png
@Dreadwing I'm so glad you're enjoying the subspecies and the lore! Also in case I don't remember when I update the registry again I saw that Sinew is a fresh-blood Necro (not related to existing Necro pairs), that's very cool! Ossua's entourage is coming along nicely [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
@Dreadwing I'm so glad you're enjoying the subspecies and the lore! Also in case I don't remember when I update the registry again I saw that Sinew is a fresh-blood Necro (not related to existing Necro pairs), that's very cool! Ossua's entourage is coming along nicely
@
@
@Dreadwing @SeawingPike @AngelsThrone @SindoreiPony @Wyldangel @TetraKataki

It's another tsunami of registrations! And the lore continues to impress, I enjoy each unique spin and personality for these guys, it's amazing how people continue to find new ideas and themes to explore. Speaking of, a special welcome to the chicken. Please let me know if you notice any errors with the registration, thanks!
@Dreadwing @SeawingPike @AngelsThrone @SindoreiPony @Wyldangel @TetraKataki

It's another tsunami of registrations! And the lore continues to impress, I enjoy each unique spin and personality for these guys, it's amazing how people continue to find new ideas and themes to explore. Speaking of, a special welcome to the chicken. Please let me know if you notice any errors with the registration, thanks!
@
@
General note that I'm expecting to hit the third post of Necros' character limit any day now. I'll be going through and purging all exalted dragons or ones whos' genes no longer meet the subspecies standard.
General note that I'm expecting to hit the third post of Necros' character limit any day now. I'll be going through and purging all exalted dragons or ones whos' genes no longer meet the subspecies standard.
@
@
@TetraKataki Your dragons have also been registered here! I'm not sure if the question about book/map symbols in Mourn's lore was a real question or not, but just in case ... tldr: Yes, it does! Long answer is within Necro society it's generally accepted that only Necromancers have symbols (that are recognized by other Necromancers), but that doesn't stop the other variants from adopting their own, through defiance or their own personal reasons. And a symbol can definitely be related to a job, it's the dragon that picks its symbol and assigns its meaning. Hope that helps!

@Minifre Your dragons have also been registered! Their themed apparel is so much fun. Bliant and his baking, omg XD Also huge congrats on your G1 Temptation <3
@TetraKataki Your dragons have also been registered here! I'm not sure if the question about book/map symbols in Mourn's lore was a real question or not, but just in case ... tldr: Yes, it does! Long answer is within Necro society it's generally accepted that only Necromancers have symbols (that are recognized by other Necromancers), but that doesn't stop the other variants from adopting their own, through defiance or their own personal reasons. And a symbol can definitely be related to a job, it's the dragon that picks its symbol and assigns its meaning. Hope that helps!

@Minifre Your dragons have also been registered! Their themed apparel is so much fun. Bliant and his baking, omg XD Also huge congrats on your G1 Temptation <3
@
@
Your Necros have been registered!

@AngelsThrone Wow, Kailase is stunning! That is a gorgeous accent! I love how she's been spoiled

@TetraKataki Mayu's new family members have been registered <3

@SoulsAligned Got your battalion of Sandsurges up XD

@SindoreiPony Hand Sinister, nice! And Foxir is a darling

@RubiStaar Welcome! And to answer your question, gem infused Lichs don't qualify for the registry but they can certainly be part of Necro lore if you wish!
Your Necros have been registered!

@AngelsThrone Wow, Kailase is stunning! That is a gorgeous accent! I love how she's been spoiled

@TetraKataki Mayu's new family members have been registered <3

@SoulsAligned Got your battalion of Sandsurges up XD

@SindoreiPony Hand Sinister, nice! And Foxir is a darling

@RubiStaar Welcome! And to answer your question, gem infused Lichs don't qualify for the registry but they can certainly be part of Necro lore if you wish!
@
@
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39