Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Necromancer Registry
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39
@0takuWithAPen @OchaLacerta @fakejeremy @Calogramy

So much good outfits and lore! It was an absolute treat perusing your dragons, as always <3 (Especially loved seeing some of my Necrolocke babs make an appearance in their final forms!)

@PSYCHKarma Oh my goodness Conqueror! <3 He actually has been previously registered, and you can find him in this post. So nice to see the OG Necros still around and kicking!
@0takuWithAPen @OchaLacerta @fakejeremy @Calogramy

So much good outfits and lore! It was an absolute treat perusing your dragons, as always <3 (Especially loved seeing some of my Necrolocke babs make an appearance in their final forms!)

@PSYCHKarma Oh my goodness Conqueror! <3 He actually has been previously registered, and you can find him in this post. So nice to see the OG Necros still around and kicking!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
[quote name="3idolon" date="2023-08-28 23:41:26" ] @/0takuWithAPen @/OchaLacerta @/fakejeremy @/Calogramy So much good outfits and lore! It was an absolute treat perusing your dragons, as always <3 (Especially loved seeing some of my Necrolocke babs make an appearance in their final forms!) @/PSYCHKarma Oh my goodness Conqueror! <3 He actually has been previously registered, and you can find him in this post. So nice to see the OG Necros still around and kicking! [/quote] @3idolon aaaaa thank you so much! I absolutely love working on outfits for my dragons (though, my gem and treasure wallet would like to disagree) so I'm glad others enjoy them!! I plan to submit one or two for the spotlight once I get some lore worked out [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=fae winking size=1]
3idolon wrote on 2023-08-28 23:41:26:
@/0takuWithAPen @/OchaLacerta @/fakejeremy @/Calogramy

@/PSYCHKarma Oh my goodness Conqueror! <3 He actually has been previously registered, and you can find him in this post. So nice to see the OG Necros still around and kicking!

@3idolon
aaaaa thank you so much! I absolutely love working on outfits for my dragons (though, my gem and treasure wallet would like to disagree) so I'm glad others enjoy them!! I plan to submit one or two for the spotlight once I get some lore worked out
********Wing-_L.png vXgEfMT.png Wing-_R.png
@3idolon oh my god I had no idea!! It's great to see he's been here somewhat all along ????????
@3idolon oh my god I had no idea!! It's great to see he's been here somewhat all along ????????
@0takuWithAPen @OchaLacerta @fakejeremy @Calogramy @EclipseDragon @chaoticpeace @Zarteicha @RedSkies @Minifre @Darkness352 @Extol @LavenderDragon13 @SoulsAligned @SindoreiPony @ablazingstar @Darkness352 @TaichiKeaton

Hello! Apologies for the long delay in response, I am back from an unplanned hiatus and am getting back into the swing of things. An enthusiastic welcome to all the newcomers to the subspecies, I'm honored to register your first Necros, and thank you to all who left such kind words <3

There's not really space for individual responses after I've been so long away, but I've admired each of your dragons and read through the lore (by far my favorite part). Congrats to the special hatches, natural eyes, and famous descendants! And I am in eternal awe to see how these kiddos get spoiled.

Meeting your dergs was a lovely way to come back, thank you!

Edit: Everyone has been registered, please let me know if you notice any errors!
@0takuWithAPen @OchaLacerta @fakejeremy @Calogramy @EclipseDragon @chaoticpeace @Zarteicha @RedSkies @Minifre @Darkness352 @Extol @LavenderDragon13 @SoulsAligned @SindoreiPony @ablazingstar @Darkness352 @TaichiKeaton

Hello! Apologies for the long delay in response, I am back from an unplanned hiatus and am getting back into the swing of things. An enthusiastic welcome to all the newcomers to the subspecies, I'm honored to register your first Necros, and thank you to all who left such kind words <3

There's not really space for individual responses after I've been so long away, but I've admired each of your dragons and read through the lore (by far my favorite part). Congrats to the special hatches, natural eyes, and famous descendants! And I am in eternal awe to see how these kiddos get spoiled.

Meeting your dergs was a lovely way to come back, thank you!

Edit: Everyone has been registered, please let me know if you notice any errors!
@
@
Your dragons have been registered!

@0takuWithAPen The first Auraboa! I am honored to add them to the registry. Will they be a breeding pair?

@Antisense Omg the new terts are glorious on them. I still feel a little guilty about Flameforgers because... Flameforgers, but man if that was a modern gene I'd add it to modern ghouls as well. Both of them just seem to drip virulency.

@yichael Wow Capsaicin's apparel is so unique. It's so interesting to mix the idea of pepper compounds with Necro themes. Do you have lore planned for them?

@veilmochi Ah! Priscilla is so cute! Whether she becomes a Councilor or not she is undoubtedly the most adorable <3 And the accent you have planned for her is 100% the sort of noble look I imagine for the subspecies, its so cool to see it on a Sandsurge.
Your dragons have been registered!

@0takuWithAPen The first Auraboa! I am honored to add them to the registry. Will they be a breeding pair?

@Antisense Omg the new terts are glorious on them. I still feel a little guilty about Flameforgers because... Flameforgers, but man if that was a modern gene I'd add it to modern ghouls as well. Both of them just seem to drip virulency.

@yichael Wow Capsaicin's apparel is so unique. It's so interesting to mix the idea of pepper compounds with Necro themes. Do you have lore planned for them?

@veilmochi Ah! Priscilla is so cute! Whether she becomes a Councilor or not she is undoubtedly the most adorable <3 And the accent you have planned for her is 100% the sort of noble look I imagine for the subspecies, its so cool to see it on a Sandsurge.
@
@
@3idolon I'm working on some, yeah. :') It's all a little jumbled up in here but — the thought is they successfully mutated peppers to grow in the wastes before their trials, and have expanded those skills as a Necro/mutagist! I'm so excited to explore it. Thank you for all your hard work!
@3idolon I'm working on some, yeah. :') It's all a little jumbled up in here but — the thought is they successfully mutated peppers to grow in the wastes before their trials, and have expanded those skills as a Necro/mutagist! I'm so excited to explore it. Thank you for all your hard work!
Vtoy93l.gif

yike
he/him
21+
@yichael Necro mutagist gardener, I love it! If you'd like to share lore on the main thread as you develop it I'd love to read it!
@yichael Necro mutagist gardener, I love it! If you'd like to share lore on the main thread as you develop it I'd love to read it!
@
@
@3idolon They will be! I’m super excited to get some Aura Necro hatchies out there
@3idolon They will be! I’m super excited to get some Aura Necro hatchies out there
fZScnij.png mHwnQKP.png OU4KuM5.png
@3idolon eek, thank you!! I love giving my ancients skins/accents if i can and oh man when I saw this one? I instantly snatched it up- it fits her so well!
@3idolon eek, thank you!! I love giving my ancients skins/accents if i can and oh man when I saw this one? I instantly snatched it up- it fits her so well!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@3idolon Thank you! It's a surprisingly versatile gene, isn't it? Really happy how well it works with slime/sludge
@3idolon Thank you! It's a surprisingly versatile gene, isn't it? Really happy how well it works with slime/sludge
57309853.png 60493745.png 62700439.png 67353603.png 66798805.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39