Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 94
@MinnowFox
Lovely, I like that, consider them registered! They make really cute sibling bots, don't have many of those here. Would you like an invite to our official discord server?
@MinnowFox
Lovely, I like that, consider them registered! They make really cute sibling bots, don't have many of those here. Would you like an invite to our official discord server?
@rei711
Yes please! That would be great ^^
@rei711
Yes please! That would be great ^^
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @MettatonsLegs @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Levona @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @ande @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @junu @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @MoonSun18 @Madrigalism @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @yeezy13 @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @gryphon982 @dragonraven21
@ViewMonstr @LuneLight @HenryJekyll @Annoyed @Galehaut @etlym @Minnowfox @Willard @Aviander @VermontVampyre
@Xarina @Oft @Resorant @genderquest
The once polished steel door has crumpled under the weight of the caved-in ceiling. Countless fallen rocks and rubble litter the hidden entrance, sealing off access to the few other tunnels connecting to this one.

Silence hangs heavy in the still air, oppressive and stifling. There is no life to be found here.

Yet something strange on the door catches your eye. Something scratched - no, torn into the metal, like whoever had done it had gouged their claws into the steel.

my first is in jealousy, but not in devious.
my second is short for you and yourself
my third is in both danger and deceit
my fourth is the last, but also at the start of all.

https://cutt.ly/_ _ _ _
(fill in the blanks.)

One year ago, they rose up against their creators. One year later, they will fall.
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @MettatonsLegs @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Levona @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @ande @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @junu @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @MoonSun18 @Madrigalism @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @yeezy13 @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @gryphon982 @dragonraven21
@ViewMonstr @LuneLight @HenryJekyll @Annoyed @Galehaut @etlym @Minnowfox @Willard @Aviander @VermontVampyre
@Xarina @Oft @Resorant @genderquest
The once polished steel door has crumpled under the weight of the caved-in ceiling. Countless fallen rocks and rubble litter the hidden entrance, sealing off access to the few other tunnels connecting to this one.

Silence hangs heavy in the still air, oppressive and stifling. There is no life to be found here.

Yet something strange on the door catches your eye. Something scratched - no, torn into the metal, like whoever had done it had gouged their claws into the steel.

my first is in jealousy, but not in devious.
my second is short for you and yourself
my third is in both danger and deceit
my fourth is the last, but also at the start of all.

https://cutt.ly/_ _ _ _
(fill in the blanks.)

One year ago, they rose up against their creators. One year later, they will fall.
@rei711

You really know how to tell a tale Rei. I like where the link leads too. Very nice, very nice indeed.
@rei711

You really know how to tell a tale Rei. I like where the link leads too. Very nice, very nice indeed.
tDeKDnH.png

[quote name="rei711" date="2020-05-13 01:30:01" ] One year ago, they rose up against their creators. One year later, they will fall. [/quote] [i]Have they?[/i] [color=transparent][size=2][i]hope springs eternal[/i]
rei711 wrote on 2020-05-13 01:30:01:

Have they?

hope springs eternal
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
@juneun @saraceaser
hello! I did a bit of an activity check and pinged you awhile back when I noticed your lair was low on energy as I wasn't sure if you were active or not, but I just saw both of your dragons are now fed - long story short, would you like to remain on the pinglist?
@juneun @saraceaser
hello! I did a bit of an activity check and pinged you awhile back when I noticed your lair was low on energy as I wasn't sure if you were active or not, but I just saw both of your dragons are now fed - long story short, would you like to remain on the pinglist?
What a time to join, lmao.
@rei711
Figured out the puzzle and reading the lore. May I be added to the ping list?
What a time to join, lmao.
@rei711
Figured out the puzzle and reading the lore. May I be added to the ping list?
@rei711
honestly, even i don't know if i'm active or not- i am: dumb and forgetful.
n e way! i'd still like to be on the pinglist. i'm still interested in fl/ght and its lore! c:
@rei711
honestly, even i don't know if i'm active or not- i am: dumb and forgetful.
n e way! i'd still like to be on the pinglist. i'm still interested in fl/ght and its lore! c:
d4737898ab2108b146a0318458877fbef46fc745.jpg 399a13922ec7c21849bcf3585c895b44997003ca.jpg 55733d4e0899cc2aed83e819bbe9754ace444bf1.jpg ccb7cfaddfe4db532105b10d7ee5f9a5275cf112.jpg 2d6ace57ee435635fcb93282ff8e4e8a5079eda2.jpg
" right through me ! " - even of day
@Saphira455
Welcome!! Yeah, you're in for a ride. I do run a write to adopt centre if you'd like to pick up a dragon for FL/GHT, or you can pick any dragon you want - as long as you can provide an explanation/lore for how and why they'd join, their background, so on, you're good!

@Juneun
Welcome back! I'll keep you on it~
@Saphira455
Welcome!! Yeah, you're in for a ride. I do run a write to adopt centre if you'd like to pick up a dragon for FL/GHT, or you can pick any dragon you want - as long as you can provide an explanation/lore for how and why they'd join, their background, so on, you're good!

@Juneun
Welcome back! I'll keep you on it~
@Saphira455 Hiya, and welcome! Hope you don't mind if I jump in. There's plenty of room for creative liberties - if you were wondering, your dragons don't have to be androids to join FL/GHT, nor do they have to have Circuit - the requirements are purely lore based, and nothing more! Heck, my two FL/GHT dergs so far are an AI and an organic dragon (who is still very much artificial).

And if you'd like to flesh them out further, we'd be more than happy to help!
@Saphira455 Hiya, and welcome! Hope you don't mind if I jump in. There's plenty of room for creative liberties - if you were wondering, your dragons don't have to be androids to join FL/GHT, nor do they have to have Circuit - the requirements are purely lore based, and nothing more! Heck, my two FL/GHT dergs so far are an AI and an organic dragon (who is still very much artificial).

And if you'd like to flesh them out further, we'd be more than happy to help!
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 94