Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76
@Saphira455 Hiya, and welcome! Hope you don't mind if I jump in. There's plenty of room for creative liberties - if you were wondering, your dragons don't have to be androids to join FL/GHT, nor do they have to have Circuit - the requirements are purely lore based, and nothing more! Heck, my two FL/GHT dergs so far are an AI and an organic dragon (who is still very much artificial).

And if you'd like to flesh them out further, we'd be more than happy to help!
@Saphira455 Hiya, and welcome! Hope you don't mind if I jump in. There's plenty of room for creative liberties - if you were wondering, your dragons don't have to be androids to join FL/GHT, nor do they have to have Circuit - the requirements are purely lore based, and nothing more! Heck, my two FL/GHT dergs so far are an AI and an organic dragon (who is still very much artificial).

And if you'd like to flesh them out further, we'd be more than happy to help!
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
OH WOW so FL/GHT got hacked, more or less? (in lore) D: Oh dear
OH WOW so FL/GHT got hacked, more or less? (in lore) D: Oh dear
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Dragon Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
@ImpossibleJedi4
They went down is what they did.

On the other hand, I wonder what that riddle and that strange incomplete link are doing there ...
@ImpossibleJedi4
They went down is what they did.

On the other hand, I wonder what that riddle and that strange incomplete link are doing there ...
RKrE23D.pnggq3M9bK.png
@rei711
Where's the write to adopt center, if you don't mind me asking?
I don't have room currently to adopt another dragon, but I am at least eyeing one of my already planned to be android dragon, lol.
Speaking of the dragon, they'll be interacting with another subspecies, so I wanted to also ask you if you're fine with the Hive subspecies?
(Linked so you can check it out if you want. My planned android would be an observer of my particular dragons in this subspecies. His eventual genes are in his bio.)

Edit:
Btw @CirrusAscending, thank you for offering! I may take you up on that later? Gotta finish reading the lore first, lol.
@rei711
Where's the write to adopt center, if you don't mind me asking?
I don't have room currently to adopt another dragon, but I am at least eyeing one of my already planned to be android dragon, lol.
Speaking of the dragon, they'll be interacting with another subspecies, so I wanted to also ask you if you're fine with the Hive subspecies?
(Linked so you can check it out if you want. My planned android would be an observer of my particular dragons in this subspecies. His eventual genes are in his bio.)

Edit:
Btw @CirrusAscending, thank you for offering! I may take you up on that later? Gotta finish reading the lore first, lol.
9.pngR3OpbRR.png5udXakE.gif
@rei711
I wonder what happens now! Rebuilding, rebranding... Surely some survivors have to be clever enough to puzzle out the riddle and the link :)

(also, I LOVE your writing! :D )
@rei711
I wonder what happens now! Rebuilding, rebranding... Surely some survivors have to be clever enough to puzzle out the riddle and the link :)

(also, I LOVE your writing! :D )
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
@Saphira455
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=2696935
Link here! I think that should be fine, but we do need to know more about how your planned dragon came to know of and join FL/GHT, his motivations for doing so, thoughts on Project and Unity, so on. Things that'll tie him into the universe, basically!

@ImpossibleJedi4
Psst, can't remember if I've offered before, but want a link to our discord server?
@Saphira455
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=2696935
Link here! I think that should be fine, but we do need to know more about how your planned dragon came to know of and join FL/GHT, his motivations for doing so, thoughts on Project and Unity, so on. Things that'll tie him into the universe, basically!

@ImpossibleJedi4
Psst, can't remember if I've offered before, but want a link to our discord server?
RKrE23D.pnggq3M9bK.png
@rei711
Oooh sure! :D
@rei711
Oooh sure! :D
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
@rei711

Hi, back again on another one of your threads. I'm just getting on all the pinglists I guess. :P

Pinglist for updates on this thread too, and is it possible for me to join the discord server?
@rei711

Hi, back again on another one of your threads. I'm just getting on all the pinglists I guess. :P

Pinglist for updates on this thread too, and is it possible for me to join the discord server?
8bROjJC.png
@EnglishRose

Ooo. Normally, we'd prefer if you registered a dragon of your own first with us- I can DM you the faction lore if needed? I dropped a link to our write to adopt thread just one or two posts above.
@EnglishRose

Ooo. Normally, we'd prefer if you registered a dragon of your own first with us- I can DM you the faction lore if needed? I dropped a link to our write to adopt thread just one or two posts above.
RKrE23D.pnggq3M9bK.png
@rei711

okay!

I'm not super interested in the current adopts at the moment so I'll just wait for new ones or until one starts piquing my interest with lore ideas. :)
@rei711

okay!

I'm not super interested in the current adopts at the moment so I'll just wait for new ones or until one starts piquing my interest with lore ideas. :)
8bROjJC.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76