Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | IC/PC - 5 pretty G1s
1 2 3 4
Hatch 5: ah, the tert strikes again... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51429027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514291/51429027_350.png[/img] [/url] Shale/Antique/*sobs* Strawberry She's not terrible and her primary/secondary work really well together... but her tert is iffy. Stained makes it work, and Skink matches fairly well.. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=97&auth=0a01298b4fcd182061cd5ddc98ff246b14748759&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=12&winggene=25&wings=97&auth=8e1bc8dccbd9d5515ad4995eef804f25e676ee2d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=97&auth=5f758e482ef93f2d609a583a66379a5cd06b3289&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=97&auth=b62c8eab9896fc64da75f75a95e17cc54f3aa463&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=97&auth=fb572d3a61736b65988d94df6b4ec6b74b1a4bd4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=97&auth=7149ef1849921e88b879f99276132c7e5d3f4e3b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=97&auth=faa069096c637adbe42ba90cd70fec450579b16a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hatch 5: ah, the tert strikes again...

51429027_350.png

Shale/Antique/*sobs* Strawberry
She's not terrible and her primary/secondary work really well together... but her tert is iffy. Stained makes it work, and Skink matches fairly well..
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=97&auth=0a01298b4fcd182061cd5ddc98ff246b14748759&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=12&winggene=25&wings=97&auth=8e1bc8dccbd9d5515ad4995eef804f25e676ee2d&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=97&auth=5f758e482ef93f2d609a583a66379a5cd06b3289&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=97&auth=b62c8eab9896fc64da75f75a95e17cc54f3aa463&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=97&auth=fb572d3a61736b65988d94df6b4ec6b74b1a4bd4&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=97&auth=7149ef1849921e88b879f99276132c7e5d3f4e3b&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=97&auth=faa069096c637adbe42ba90cd70fec450579b16a&dummyext=prev.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Alright, I've hatched all 5 eggs, and they're all beautiful (all except the second/third are definitely for sale, and I'm willing to take offers on them as well if anyone's really interested, so ping me if you like any of them!) but now I'm wondering if I bought more eggs and more lair space (with... actual money... oh no... I've become too invested in this game)... would I be pushing my luck?...
Alright, I've hatched all 5 eggs, and they're all beautiful (all except the second/third are definitely for sale, and I'm willing to take offers on them as well if anyone's really interested, so ping me if you like any of them!) but now I'm wondering if I bought more eggs and more lair space (with... actual money... oh no... I've become too invested in this game)... would I be pushing my luck?...
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
stained gene to the rescue! It does make a lovely muted red, I guess? The shale/antique looks great without a tertiary gene, though! It looks like you've got some workable colours from your hatches. Except maybe the first one, if you're not into eyeburners :P I'm actually a little sad that I don't have the lair space to take any of them, but hopefully everyone finds a good home. Thanks for sharing your hatching adventure with us!

Good luck at your new college!
stained gene to the rescue! It does make a lovely muted red, I guess? The shale/antique looks great without a tertiary gene, though! It looks like you've got some workable colours from your hatches. Except maybe the first one, if you're not into eyeburners :P I'm actually a little sad that I don't have the lair space to take any of them, but hopefully everyone finds a good home. Thanks for sharing your hatching adventure with us!

Good luck at your new college!
Apologies for any mispings!
@apothecaria @ado @arienai @arka @armin @artofsocrates @auraea @avarosa @aviv @awayfrombirdland @banguela @batcrooks @betta @bitmap @bob @bones @bui @cairon @calibris @calm @canadian @caribou @catsrevenge @cedric @charias @cheshirecatuk1 @chichi @chomeister @coli @cyrya @damelz @dancerinthesky @dandelions @dayliqht @deadbattery @deathwing @descending @disease @diseased @dixy @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonmaiden @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @drastalblight @dreamt @elroking @embereye @embroid @erianamoon @ern @etchedshadow @evilwave @faileas @fallingstar275 @firethroat @fizzywits @fjaralunar @fletchling @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @goldiridescence @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @guillain @gurrero @halforq @harleyfae @haylxx @heart @heavnlyaristo @hiame @hybro @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @ika @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @ixia @misericordieuse @jacknoahkerr @kaitii @kaito @keydotzip @kievan @kittyboops @kveikur @kyoya @laastaria @laegjarn @lavenderamethyst @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @lewana @lizardheart @london @lottie @lrjj @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @manda @marceline @marva @masterneko @matejko @mellifera @meonox @micheru @miloki @mimiru @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @mudguts @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @nightrising @niharike @noctilucent @nowviewing @nryenth @oceanics @oftquoted @oncamimus @oodie @ordona @oria @osayio @ouji @outlandishkg @owlktor @peisinoe @perfidious @pleasant @plushie @poo @pretzuls @prism @psi @pulses @putin @putri @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @rangsky @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @redcroft @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @rohana @roiben @ruinia @rulanir @ryuuna @sabbat @sableye @saeliras @saintseb @satire @scaledfoxx @scamper @scientist @scoot @scylla @sealterbloind @searinox @serendipia @serra @shadeythedragon @shamelessscalies @silverquark @snaphance @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @sotherin @sparkleofgold @spartalicous @spicytunaroll @stakie @starfire0 @starly @succulents @taiyou @tangaroa @taogtmi @techmess @tehumertt @textbookhumor @thanksmeg @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tieflingcleric @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @toasterontop @treedancer @tuatara @twye @txtiger @uzaaki9 @vaiya @vashtya @veevi @ventus @voidshadow @warlock @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @wyrda @xirei @yellowstarfish @yiqi @yoosung @zayev @merlinmausi @zenzic @zona @zsazsa @bit @lordofthedeer @ravenhearst @remuslupn @laby @goldstar @oyasumikasumi

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

@00riku00 @liluye @5h4d0wdu57 @aberration @abstractalgebra @aelith @ahillamon @ajax4life14 @aleclightwood @alpinehell @altassar @alyci @ametrine @anhbon921 @anika @antigem @anukite @apfelobst @arcticterror @ariatloak @arrakis @arrowfeathers @artofsocrates @artorias @averil @avianannihilator @back2reality @baribari @batcrooks @bioloyg @biqua @blackandtan @blindcaius @bluetadamore @bogsneaker @bolas @bothriolepis @brokengems @buythestars @bynder @cakeless @candycanexolo @cantata @cassichu @cdrphoenix @celestja @cerion @cheesity @chimchimboree @chocoli @clarkegriffin @crownedladybug @culex @cyrya @daemonengrau @darkniiinja @dayliqht @deadbattery @diamondsuits @dimness @discovered @diseased @dragonhorselover @drakenhart @drominus @druzy @duchess @ecci @darlnim @embereye @enekokoro @eonshinato @espeon5712 @essynkardi @faileas @fallingstar275 @feralchungus @feravyne @firstblush @fletcher @flowerpots @frillshark @fringe @frostkingdemetri @fruityhoofbeast @fugo @galaxygodling @gardenvoir @ghostchateau @ghoulcats @grahh @grasp @gregoros @halforq @hat17 @hayum @hiame @hsoup @hybro @idlewildly @invicted @iralla @ixia @jenkow @jr413 @kailorii @kairoku @kaitii @kalistys @keorano @kikatzu @kiragamicube @kittenvirus @kiyami @krazkitcat @kveikur @ladyinkblot @laxi @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @lightly @lilbluesapling @loveverly @lunarias @lunasillusions @lynterriahatake @magari @maila @malisvitterfolk @mangoramune @manylimbs @marceline @marropo @marvinpa @mayanaz @meebo @mekora @meloncauli @meowruff @merahunt @mezzo @milkytoast @mintiani @missnevermind @miyazaki @mokuroh @mony @mopsekongen @narelle @natala @nathlene @naturalcyber @nightmischief @nightrising @nirnrootnoises @nomasaurusrex @nonstop @nryenth @oakendrake @oceanics @morrowind @oodie @ototo @owlktor @pandonkey @peisinoe @petteri591 @peyp @phandalin @platinumdream @pleasant @pollen @prey @princesco @probablynotyou @raidye @rationalparanoid @ravendragons @reborn @redcroft @redfern @rest @rinstail @rochambeau @roiben @rosabelle @royalribbon @sagittarium @saivur @saphariadragon @saraceaser @sash @scamper @scylla @shad0stryk @shadowdawn199 @shoyou @silvanuyx @silverchilver @mandragoraautumn @sirspiderider @skiesti @skitzopod @skyjumper @smeen @smolsnekbestsnek @snowfarm @sobbing @solusprime379 @songify @sotherin @spicytunaroll @spy @sqld @squidspeaker @squishypeachy @starbornwolf @starfire0 @starly @steamplonk @sterlingkat @sunshark @supremacy @swagset @swanee @sylvilagus @taipantigress @tangaroa @tapestry @tarere @tehumertt @terrawah @tieflingcleric @tigenki @tinyelephant @toasterontop @trippfaerie @tsuni @tuatara @tugalsan @tune @twizz @twye @txtiger @umbral @venipede @venneris @voidshadow @walle @whitevenom @why @whymsical @wildflora @windstrike @wolfscent @xlauren @yay @yiqi @ylfa @ythequeris @zayev @zelai @zoroark @theendofautumn @naerys @saerel @kaboomafoo @cordifolium

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

@aqunathlok @arka @darkniiinja @everwinter @fallingstar275 @kikatzu @maeglin @malisvitterfolk @netris @neoster @northernliights @novetteus @oncamimus @cantaa @selenomancy @shinyhunter47 @sotherin @squishypeachy @starbornwolf @supremacy @taogtmi @wickedhorror @windstrike @ylfa

@apothecaria @chuchuana @ethanaell @excessnight @fallingstar275 @malisvitterfolk @merahunt @oncamimus @outburst @packrat @raiona @twizz @biird @krazkitcat

@capricat @cedric @frillshark @mrshiftyhead @raiona @somniaat @windstrike @journey

@ahleu @alpinehell @amphitrite @anthea @apothecaria @astraya @auries @blindcaius @candycanexolo @catpuccino @celestria @chantric @cheshirecatuk1 @denutena @elodiethefirst @erendira @feralchungus @ghilanian @grimjaws @hiddenmica @insufferablecrab @journey @jupjter @keydotzip @kveikur @lovinos @lunarias @meowruff @merlin010 @mists @phoenixwestwinds @rangsky @reliquiaen @sabrinab @saraceaser @shel @shimmeringxolo @smeen @starly @sundream @surskitty @taiyou @therefore @thestormcatcher @venneris @viktoor

@ashki @astraya @auraea @basilius @batmilk @beefystew @betta @biird @bluemoonygirl @bui @cats @chipper @cheshirecatuk1 @concept @cove @darkmatter @darkniiinja @deva @deviantdoge @enneagram @entropic @everautumn @everwinter @fadeela @fairyarmadillo @father @foxzii @fugo @gardenofroses @ghostchateau @ghostharpies @ghoulcats @grasp @heartcrusher1 @heathers @insufferablecrab @ixia @jazz @jestergurl @keydotzip @kiddo @kikatzu @krazkitcat @lewana @liluye @lunarias @lynnlies @maeglin @meowruff @misericordieuse @mochiteaaa @neoster @nightmarejudge @nirnrootnoises @novarys @novetteus @off @pandem @paxx @physik @rochambeau @rosevoids @saans @sarapkm @scylla @selenomancy @shadedraven @shuffluffalo @silverlanayru @sirspiderider @skitzopod @snartie @sneakys @spicytunaroll @stardusts @supremacy @taipantigress @taiyou @therefore @thestormcatcher @toxipraline @tranquillite @triforces @tsuni @umbral @venture @viktoor @windstrike @xarilin @yokudl @zytorian @pelicanbitten @mazurkas @saerel @raptorfeathers

@aberration @aganna @anthea @areater @blushunt @catpilot @cheshirecatuk1 @chiono @cove @darkniiinja @delightfuliza @evilsplitpersona @father @folie @fugo @gardenvoir @ghoulcats @grimjaws @hasufel @ixia @keydotzip @kittyisawolf @lewana @lexiepiper @luciddreams @lunarias @lynnlies @cats @mists @neoster @netris @pushpin @rangsky @ratjay @ratly @rosas @sapphiole @sarapkm @secrett @shadedraven @shortkeike @silverlanayru @sirarchimedes @skitzopod @smolsnekbestsnek @solusprime379 @spy @starbornwolf @stardusts @taiyou @theophilus @thestormcatcher @toxipraline @tranquillite @uitwaaien @vaze @venneris @venture @violette @wavesinger @wdgaster @windstrike @xaishi @xarilin @scylla @krazkitcat @aquavvius @saerel

@apfelobst @aqunathlok @balthy @biird @catpilot @chants @cheesity @cove @dracotorix @emeraldskye @fletcher @ganondorf @ghostharpies @grasp @hasufel @kell @krazkitcat @lewana @liluye @oncamimus @packrat @raeyena @raiona @reliquiaen @rumpelstiltskin @saraceaser @secrett @selenomancy @shadedraven @shortkeike @skitzopod @smolsnekbestsnek @sofystikitty @sookiejane @soots @squishypeachy @taiyou @tenebrium @thestormcatcher @triforces @vaze @wildflora @ythequeris @pelicanbitten @pondweed @spark

@aberration @adomaniia @aearinn @aku @apothecaria @aqunathlok @basilius @belief @biird @capricat @captainnadine @catpilot @cherise @cheshirecatuk1 @coalchaser @concept @cove @darkmatter @desertumbra @draxia @everwinter @exceed @father @femboyy @fugo @ghostharpies @grasp @hasufel @hazy @heathermoon @heathers @heavenlii @hyung @irrwahn @jazperz @kairoku @keydotzip @kiddo @krocodalie @laxi @lewana @liluye @mayuli @mildlyanxiousdoe @misericordieuse @mudy @mxcrabs @nemora @netris @nightmarejudge @overture @owlktor @paxx @perospero @pleasant @quatervois @rayena @reliquiaen @roheryn @roiben @rosas @saraceaser @scavenging @scolopendromorph @scylla @shortkeike @shuffluffalo @skitzopod @smolsnekbestsnek @snartie @sneakys @sobbing @sofystikitty @sookiejane @soots @sotku @spicytunaroll @swanee @taiyou @tenebrium @thedas @thestormcatcher @tieflingcleric @toxipraline @tranquillite @triforces @trinkenki @tues @twizz @venneris @viktoor @wildflora @yamatsumori @ythequeris @zelai @pelicanbitten @pondweed @mazurkas @saerel @raptorfeathers @spark @galaxanova

Apologies for any mispings!
@apothecaria @ado @arienai @arka @armin @artofsocrates @auraea @avarosa @aviv @awayfrombirdland @banguela @batcrooks @betta @bitmap @bob @bones @bui @cairon @calibris @calm @canadian @caribou @catsrevenge @cedric @charias @cheshirecatuk1 @chichi @chomeister @coli @cyrya @damelz @dancerinthesky @dandelions @dayliqht @deadbattery @deathwing @descending @disease @diseased @dixy @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonmaiden @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @drastalblight @dreamt @elroking @embereye @embroid @erianamoon @ern @etchedshadow @evilwave @faileas @fallingstar275 @firethroat @fizzywits @fjaralunar @fletchling @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @goldiridescence @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @guillain @gurrero @halforq @harleyfae @haylxx @heart @heavnlyaristo @hiame @hybro @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @ika @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @ixia @misericordieuse @jacknoahkerr @kaitii @kaito @keydotzip @kievan @kittyboops @kveikur @kyoya @laastaria @laegjarn @lavenderamethyst @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @lewana @lizardheart @london @lottie @lrjj @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @manda @marceline @marva @masterneko @matejko @mellifera @meonox @micheru @miloki @mimiru @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @mudguts @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @nightrising @niharike @noctilucent @nowviewing @nryenth @oceanics @oftquoted @oncamimus @oodie @ordona @oria @osayio @ouji @outlandishkg @owlktor @peisinoe @perfidious @pleasant @plushie @poo @pretzuls @prism @psi @pulses @putin @putri @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @rangsky @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @redcroft @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @rohana @roiben @ruinia @rulanir @ryuuna @sabbat @sableye @saeliras @saintseb @satire @scaledfoxx @scamper @scientist @scoot @scylla @sealterbloind @searinox @serendipia @serra @shadeythedragon @shamelessscalies @silverquark @snaphance @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @sotherin @sparkleofgold @spartalicous @spicytunaroll @stakie @starfire0 @starly @succulents @taiyou @tangaroa @taogtmi @techmess @tehumertt @textbookhumor @thanksmeg @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tieflingcleric @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @toasterontop @treedancer @tuatara @twye @txtiger @uzaaki9 @vaiya @vashtya @veevi @ventus @voidshadow @warlock @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @wyrda @xirei @yellowstarfish @yiqi @yoosung @zayev @merlinmausi @zenzic @zona @zsazsa @bit @lordofthedeer @ravenhearst @remuslupn @laby @goldstar @oyasumikasumi

@00riku00 @liluye @5h4d0wdu57 @aberration @abstractalgebra @aelith @ahillamon @ajax4life14 @aleclightwood @alpinehell @altassar @alyci @ametrine @anhbon921 @anika @antigem @anukite @apfelobst @arcticterror @ariatloak @arrakis @arrowfeathers @artofsocrates @artorias @averil @avianannihilator @back2reality @baribari @batcrooks @bioloyg @biqua @blackandtan @blindcaius @bluetadamore @bogsneaker @bolas @bothriolepis @brokengems @buythestars @bynder @cakeless @candycanexolo @cantata @cassichu @cdrphoenix @celestja @cerion @cheesity @chimchimboree @chocoli @clarkegriffin @crownedladybug @culex @cyrya @daemonengrau @darkniiinja @dayliqht @deadbattery @diamondsuits @dimness @discovered @diseased @dragonhorselover @drakenhart @drominus @druzy @duchess @ecci @darlnim @embereye @enekokoro @eonshinato @espeon5712 @essynkardi @faileas @fallingstar275 @feralchungus @feravyne @firstblush @fletcher @flowerpots @frillshark @fringe @frostkingdemetri @fruityhoofbeast @fugo @galaxygodling @gardenvoir @ghostchateau @ghoulcats @grahh @grasp @gregoros @halforq @hat17 @hayum @hiame @hsoup @hybro @idlewildly @invicted @iralla @ixia @jenkow @jr413 @kailorii @kairoku @kaitii @kalistys @keorano @kikatzu @kiragamicube @kittenvirus @kiyami @krazkitcat @kveikur @ladyinkblot @laxi @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @lightly @lilbluesapling @loveverly @lunarias @lunasillusions @lynterriahatake @magari @maila @malisvitterfolk @mangoramune @manylimbs @marceline @marropo @marvinpa @mayanaz @meebo @mekora @meloncauli @meowruff @merahunt @mezzo @milkytoast @mintiani @missnevermind @miyazaki @mokuroh @mony @mopsekongen @narelle @natala @nathlene @naturalcyber @nightmischief @nightrising @nirnrootnoises @nomasaurusrex @nonstop @nryenth @oakendrake @oceanics @morrowind @oodie @ototo @owlktor @pandonkey @peisinoe @petteri591 @peyp @phandalin @platinumdream @pleasant @pollen @prey @princesco @probablynotyou @raidye @rationalparanoid @ravendragons @reborn @redcroft @redfern @rest @rinstail @rochambeau @roiben @rosabelle @royalribbon @sagittarium @saivur @saphariadragon @saraceaser @sash @scamper @scylla @shad0stryk @shadowdawn199 @shoyou @silvanuyx @silverchilver @mandragoraautumn @sirspiderider @skiesti @skitzopod @skyjumper @smeen @smolsnekbestsnek @snowfarm @sobbing @solusprime379 @songify @sotherin @spicytunaroll @spy @sqld @squidspeaker @squishypeachy @starbornwolf @starfire0 @starly @steamplonk @sterlingkat @sunshark @supremacy @swagset @swanee @sylvilagus @taipantigress @tangaroa @tapestry @tarere @tehumertt @terrawah @tieflingcleric @tigenki @tinyelephant @toasterontop @trippfaerie @tsuni @tuatara @tugalsan @tune @twizz @twye @txtiger @umbral @venipede @venneris @voidshadow @walle @whitevenom @why @whymsical @wildflora @windstrike @wolfscent @xlauren @yay @yiqi @ylfa @ythequeris @zayev @zelai @zoroark @theendofautumn @naerys @saerel @kaboomafoo @cordifolium

@aqunathlok @arka @darkniiinja @everwinter @fallingstar275 @kikatzu @maeglin @malisvitterfolk @netris @neoster @northernliights @novetteus @oncamimus @cantaa @selenomancy @shinyhunter47 @sotherin @squishypeachy @starbornwolf @supremacy @taogtmi @wickedhorror @windstrike @ylfa

@apothecaria @chuchuana @ethanaell @excessnight @fallingstar275 @malisvitterfolk @merahunt @oncamimus @outburst @packrat @raiona @twizz @biird @krazkitcat

@capricat @cedric @frillshark @mrshiftyhead @raiona @somniaat @windstrike @journey

@ahleu @alpinehell @amphitrite @anthea @apothecaria @astraya @auries @blindcaius @candycanexolo @catpuccino @celestria @chantric @cheshirecatuk1 @denutena @elodiethefirst @erendira @feralchungus @ghilanian @grimjaws @hiddenmica @insufferablecrab @journey @jupjter @keydotzip @kveikur @lovinos @lunarias @meowruff @merlin010 @mists @phoenixwestwinds @rangsky @reliquiaen @sabrinab @saraceaser @shel @shimmeringxolo @smeen @starly @sundream @surskitty @taiyou @therefore @thestormcatcher @venneris @viktoor

@ashki @astraya @auraea @basilius @batmilk @beefystew @betta @biird @bluemoonygirl @bui @cats @chipper @cheshirecatuk1 @concept @cove @darkmatter @darkniiinja @deva @deviantdoge @enneagram @entropic @everautumn @everwinter @fadeela @fairyarmadillo @father @foxzii @fugo @gardenofroses @ghostchateau @ghostharpies @ghoulcats @grasp @heartcrusher1 @heathers @insufferablecrab @ixia @jazz @jestergurl @keydotzip @kiddo @kikatzu @krazkitcat @lewana @liluye @lunarias @lynnlies @maeglin @meowruff @misericordieuse @mochiteaaa @neoster @nightmarejudge @nirnrootnoises @novarys @novetteus @off @pandem @paxx @physik @rochambeau @rosevoids @saans @sarapkm @scylla @selenomancy @shadedraven @shuffluffalo @silverlanayru @sirspiderider @skitzopod @snartie @sneakys @spicytunaroll @stardusts @supremacy @taipantigress @taiyou @therefore @thestormcatcher @toxipraline @tranquillite @triforces @tsuni @umbral @venture @viktoor @windstrike @xarilin @yokudl @zytorian @pelicanbitten @mazurkas @saerel @raptorfeathers

@aberration @aganna @anthea @areater @blushunt @catpilot @cheshirecatuk1 @chiono @cove @darkniiinja @delightfuliza @evilsplitpersona @father @folie @fugo @gardenvoir @ghoulcats @grimjaws @hasufel @ixia @keydotzip @kittyisawolf @lewana @lexiepiper @luciddreams @lunarias @lynnlies @cats @mists @neoster @netris @pushpin @rangsky @ratjay @ratly @rosas @sapphiole @sarapkm @secrett @shadedraven @shortkeike @silverlanayru @sirarchimedes @skitzopod @smolsnekbestsnek @solusprime379 @spy @starbornwolf @stardusts @taiyou @theophilus @thestormcatcher @toxipraline @tranquillite @uitwaaien @vaze @venneris @venture @violette @wavesinger @wdgaster @windstrike @xaishi @xarilin @scylla @krazkitcat @aquavvius @saerel

@apfelobst @aqunathlok @balthy @biird @catpilot @chants @cheesity @cove @dracotorix @emeraldskye @fletcher @ganondorf @ghostharpies @grasp @hasufel @kell @krazkitcat @lewana @liluye @oncamimus @packrat @raeyena @raiona @reliquiaen @rumpelstiltskin @saraceaser @secrett @selenomancy @shadedraven @shortkeike @skitzopod @smolsnekbestsnek @sofystikitty @sookiejane @soots @squishypeachy @taiyou @tenebrium @thestormcatcher @triforces @vaze @wildflora @ythequeris @pelicanbitten @pondweed @spark

@aberration @adomaniia @aearinn @aku @apothecaria @aqunathlok @basilius @belief @biird @capricat @captainnadine @catpilot @cherise @cheshirecatuk1 @coalchaser @concept @cove @darkmatter @desertumbra @draxia @everwinter @exceed @father @femboyy @fugo @ghostharpies @grasp @hasufel @hazy @heathermoon @heathers @heavenlii @hyung @irrwahn @jazperz @kairoku @keydotzip @kiddo @krocodalie @laxi @lewana @liluye @mayuli @mildlyanxiousdoe @misericordieuse @mudy @mxcrabs @nemora @netris @nightmarejudge @overture @owlktor @paxx @perospero @pleasant @quatervois @rayena @reliquiaen @roheryn @roiben @rosas @saraceaser @scavenging @scolopendromorph @scylla @shortkeike @shuffluffalo @skitzopod @smolsnekbestsnek @snartie @sneakys @sobbing @sofystikitty @sookiejane @soots @sotku @spicytunaroll @swanee @taiyou @tenebrium @thedas @thestormcatcher @tieflingcleric @toxipraline @tranquillite @triforces @trinkenki @tues @twizz @venneris @viktoor @wildflora @yamatsumori @ythequeris @zelai @pelicanbitten @pondweed @mazurkas @saerel @raptorfeathers @spark @galaxanova

@Straka

Can i get a ping for that leaf/plum/raspberry tun boy?
@Straka

Can i get a ping for that leaf/plum/raspberry tun boy?
@Straka Ping me if you sell the Orca Mirror, I adore him!
@Straka Ping me if you sell the Orca Mirror, I adore him!
tumblr_inline_rlum31D3521x02qa7_500.png » RAT KINGS OF IOWA.
» check bio for important information
z0ukAzB.pngeIK5iG7.png8M6oN2E.pngR1dejfm.png
tumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.gif
@Straka
Ping me for leaf plum raspberry please!
@Straka
Ping me for leaf plum raspberry please!
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
I'd love a ping for the Orca/Heather/Auburn boy! He'd go great with my Orca/Heather/Dirt gal
I'd love a ping for the Orca/Heather/Auburn boy! He'd go great with my Orca/Heather/Dirt gal
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
Oof I really like the Strawberry tert girl, actually! Gorgeous :D

I fell in love with the top SD scry with Stained oops
Oof I really like the Strawberry tert girl, actually! Gorgeous :D

I fell in love with the top SD scry with Stained oops
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I don't think 5 eggs counts as a mass hatch...
I don't think 5 eggs counts as a mass hatch...
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 3 4