Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interact] Ask the Mystics-Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@MoonlightFae

((Thank you! I’m glad that you liked it and put it in her bio! That means a lot to me! This has been a lot of fun, thank you for stopping by.))

Noctis Timore produced a heavy snort that gusted from his nostrils and whistled under his headdress. “Well, not running is certainly a start. Ah but so disappointing! Run along then.”

Tacet Mare bowed his head. “Farewell.”

Clara Stella nodded her head before also bowing in farewell. “You’re welcome Young One, farewell.”
@MoonlightFae

((Thank you! I’m glad that you liked it and put it in her bio! That means a lot to me! This has been a lot of fun, thank you for stopping by.))

Noctis Timore produced a heavy snort that gusted from his nostrils and whistled under his headdress. “Well, not running is certainly a start. Ah but so disappointing! Run along then.”

Tacet Mare bowed his head. “Farewell.”

Clara Stella nodded her head before also bowing in farewell. “You’re welcome Young One, farewell.”
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47477967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474780/47477967_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]The dull green Spiral paced forward carefully, his clouded eyes barely registering the shapes of the dragons in front of him. His ears faced forward, taking in even the gentle whispers of the mist against the walls of the chamber. He quietly thanked the Guardian as he passed her, his claws seeking purchase on the strange terrain beneath his feet. In the dim light of the tunnel, he had a slight glow. His head twitched upward towards the sounds of both the Imperial and Skydancer's voices, and he answered Clara Stella's prompt with a slightly reedy tone.[/I] "I am called Griever, and I do not remember what season I was born in. I've lived a long life, longer than anything that ever walked by my side." [I]He jumped a bit when he heard Noctis Timore, suggesting that he could not see the Mirror lurking in the shadows. His head whipped towards the source of the whisper, his hazy eyes darting uselessly over the darkness. Griever's posture became apprehensive and unsure, like he was ready to defend himself at a moment's notice.[/I] "I have come to ask about the fate of my charges, whether or not something can be done to help rid us of our.. afflictions. I'm worried what this continued exposure is doing to our minds. We currently cannot leave our home, because our presence is simply too dangerous for the Unzoned, and we have no protection from the dangers of the Crater." [I]He went on to explain about his home, [url=https://sites.google.com/site/theloreoffellreach/the-exclusion-zone]the Exclusion Zone[/url], describing it as well as he could.[/I] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4Hk4zWO.png[/img] [I]He finished with a thin sigh.[/I] "Please... is there anything I can do to help them? I wish to spare them from the fate I have received." (( Griever's a pretty interesting guy, and he likes to listen. I hope your mystics can help direct him in the right path c: The link just leads to my loresite page with information about the Exclusion Zone, in case you wanted the general vibe of the place. It's heavily irradiated. ))

47477967_350.png

The dull green Spiral paced forward carefully, his clouded eyes barely registering the shapes of the dragons in front of him. His ears faced forward, taking in even the gentle whispers of the mist against the walls of the chamber.

He quietly thanked the Guardian as he passed her, his claws seeking purchase on the strange terrain beneath his feet. In the dim light of the tunnel, he had a slight glow.

His head twitched upward towards the sounds of both the Imperial and Skydancer's voices, and he answered Clara Stella's prompt with a slightly reedy tone.

"I am called Griever, and I do not remember what season I was born in. I've lived a long life, longer than anything that ever walked by my side."

He jumped a bit when he heard Noctis Timore, suggesting that he could not see the Mirror lurking in the shadows. His head whipped towards the source of the whisper, his hazy eyes darting uselessly over the darkness. Griever's posture became apprehensive and unsure, like he was ready to defend himself at a moment's notice.

"I have come to ask about the fate of my charges, whether or not something can be done to help rid us of our.. afflictions. I'm worried what this continued exposure is doing to our minds. We currently cannot leave our home, because our presence is simply too dangerous for the Unzoned, and we have no protection from the dangers of the Crater."

He went on to explain about his home, the Exclusion Zone, describing it as well as he could.
4Hk4zWO.png

He finished with a thin sigh.

"Please... is there anything I can do to help them? I wish to spare them from the fate I have received."

(( Griever's a pretty interesting guy, and he likes to listen. I hope your mystics can help direct him in the right path c: The link just leads to my loresite page with information about the Exclusion Zone, in case you wanted the general vibe of the place. It's heavily irradiated. ))
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[image][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29055459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290555/29055459_350.png[/img] [/url][/image] Kauri had heard of this clan. They were allianced after all but she had never been to the clan itself. Only heard stories from those who had gone there. Tacet Mare was somewhat of a revered name in The Trench. He brought Elstir to Aelwen and Vaedren and ultimately to their current home. To this Kauri was grateful but she couldn't help but wonder. She waited patiently as other dragons passed by her getting their answers. She stood in the crystal maw looking at her surroundings. She had heard stories of the great crystal maw and it is truly as amazing as the stories say. When it was her turn Kauri slowly walked inside looking around in awe at the three dragons. Before she even made it all the way inside the room she pulled out a small notepad and scribbled down something before putting it away and continuing inside looking at each of the three dragons in front of her. She huffs a bit at Noctis Timore's reaction to her. She the looked to Tacet Mare and then to Clara Stella. She smiled a bit and spoke directing it towards Clara Stella. "I was born in the beginning of the winter. Just as the first snow had started to fall my egg hatched. You are a very beautiful Skydancer, Clara Stella." She then looked to Tacet Mare. "Tacet Mare your name has become revered within The Trench and it is a great please to finally meet you." She doesn't say anything to Noctis Timore however. "My name is Kauri. I am the scribe of The Trench. Growing up I was destined to be the master scribe of my previous clan. I studied under my mother who had been the master scribe. I was in line to be the master scribe but at the last minute I was passed over for my best friend. Everything I had worked for gone in an instant. Now I am lost. I trained and studied gone just like that. Soon after that I was brought to The Trench to be the master scribe but I cant do it. I am lost now. I have my dream right in front of me but it's not in my home clan and I don't know how to proceed. Everything is dull now. How do I go on?" Her voice sounded lost as she spoke. Kauri wanted to be the best scribe but she doubted herself now. She hoped the mystics would be able to help her.
[image]
29055459_350.png
[/image]

Kauri had heard of this clan. They were allianced after all but she had never been to the clan itself. Only heard stories from those who had gone there. Tacet Mare was somewhat of a revered name in The Trench. He brought Elstir to Aelwen and Vaedren and ultimately to their current home. To this Kauri was grateful but she couldn't help but wonder.

She waited patiently as other dragons passed by her getting their answers. She stood in the crystal maw looking at her surroundings. She had heard stories of the great crystal maw and it is truly as amazing as the stories say.

When it was her turn Kauri slowly walked inside looking around in awe at the three dragons. Before she even made it all the way inside the room she pulled out a small notepad and scribbled down something before putting it away and continuing inside looking at each of the three dragons in front of her. She huffs a bit at Noctis Timore's reaction to her. She the looked to Tacet Mare and then to Clara Stella. She smiled a bit and spoke directing it towards Clara Stella. "I was born in the beginning of the winter. Just as the first snow had started to fall my egg hatched. You are a very beautiful Skydancer, Clara Stella." She then looked to Tacet Mare. "Tacet Mare your name has become revered within The Trench and it is a great please to finally meet you." She doesn't say anything to Noctis Timore however. "My name is Kauri. I am the scribe of The Trench. Growing up I was destined to be the master scribe of my previous clan. I studied under my mother who had been the master scribe. I was in line to be the master scribe but at the last minute I was passed over for my best friend. Everything I had worked for gone in an instant. Now I am lost. I trained and studied gone just like that. Soon after that I was brought to The Trench to be the master scribe but I cant do it. I am lost now. I have my dream right in front of me but it's not in my home clan and I don't know how to proceed. Everything is dull now. How do I go on?" Her voice sounded lost as she spoke. Kauri wanted to be the best scribe but she doubted herself now. She hoped the mystics would be able to help her.
DdnS5bC.png
@ahzidal

((Oof, yeah radiation is not something to mess with. Unfortunately the Mystics know that and don’t really have good news for Griever. Totally digging the Fallout references. Sorry about the delay.))

A harsh snort blasted from Noctis Timore, the steam of his breath joining the swirling mists. “Too late for that, your mind is dying as we speak. So are the others.”

A low sigh rumbled from Tacet Mare. “He speaks true,” he said, “There is...a lack of the will to live. You have suffered tremendous loss, Kieyoomia, and it has accelerated your degradation. You will descend into oblivion as nothing more than a wild beast.”

“A similar fate awaits those that you guide,” said Clara Stella, “As you have said, too much time has passed inside the radiation. They are all dying, losing themselves to the effects of the constant radiation. Perhaps, if they had left sooner...but now...”

A sorrowful sigh from Tacet Mare was the only sound that followed Clara Stella’s words. His head shook gently side to side. His wings were pulled tight to his body. “The damage is irreparable,” he said.

Noctis Timore chuckled. “Oh the delicious chaos that will ensue once their minds are gone, wild irradiated beasts rampaging...Hahaha! You already know what will spare them, but your own high and mighty sense of morality won’t let you even consider it.”

Noctis Timore sighed, his voice echoed with twisted glee. “You fools are doomed...”
@ahzidal

((Oof, yeah radiation is not something to mess with. Unfortunately the Mystics know that and don’t really have good news for Griever. Totally digging the Fallout references. Sorry about the delay.))

A harsh snort blasted from Noctis Timore, the steam of his breath joining the swirling mists. “Too late for that, your mind is dying as we speak. So are the others.”

A low sigh rumbled from Tacet Mare. “He speaks true,” he said, “There is...a lack of the will to live. You have suffered tremendous loss, Kieyoomia, and it has accelerated your degradation. You will descend into oblivion as nothing more than a wild beast.”

“A similar fate awaits those that you guide,” said Clara Stella, “As you have said, too much time has passed inside the radiation. They are all dying, losing themselves to the effects of the constant radiation. Perhaps, if they had left sooner...but now...”

A sorrowful sigh from Tacet Mare was the only sound that followed Clara Stella’s words. His head shook gently side to side. His wings were pulled tight to his body. “The damage is irreparable,” he said.

Noctis Timore chuckled. “Oh the delicious chaos that will ensue once their minds are gone, wild irradiated beasts rampaging...Hahaha! You already know what will spare them, but your own high and mighty sense of morality won’t let you even consider it.”

Noctis Timore sighed, his voice echoed with twisted glee. “You fools are doomed...”
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@SpaceBean7117

((Sorry about the delay. It’s interesting to see your girl here. Thank you for bringing her by. I like her backstory. ^^ ))

Noctis Timore chuckled. He was busy looking at his claws. “It is always so disappointing when things don’t go as planned, when we aren’t acknowledged for our deeds. It shakes down to the core, destroying all self-esteem...doubt always eating away at the mind whenever a new venture is undertaken.”

Noctis Timore’s lips curled into a vile smile. “Even now you ignore me,” he purred, “Like an insect...when it hasn’t even crossed your mind that you... owe...me. Oh sure, Tacet Mare gets all accolades. Why not? He’s so strong, so noble, so good at being the hero. His rich voice can soothe away all the troubles, like a salve to a burn.”

“You wouldn’t even have the Trench if it weren’t for me. You wouldn’t have the same comfortable place to rest your head at night. Without the Trench, without my actions, you would’ve been cast out into Sornieth without a place to turn to only to wallow in your woe and doubt! Not your home...foolish child... Apparently you can’t see home if it hit you on the head.”

Tacet Mare hummed, his eyes closed and his wings neatly tucked close to his body. “Perhaps without the egotistical ranting,” his voice rippled thoughtfully, “Let me ask you this young scribe. Where is home?”
@SpaceBean7117

((Sorry about the delay. It’s interesting to see your girl here. Thank you for bringing her by. I like her backstory. ^^ ))

Noctis Timore chuckled. He was busy looking at his claws. “It is always so disappointing when things don’t go as planned, when we aren’t acknowledged for our deeds. It shakes down to the core, destroying all self-esteem...doubt always eating away at the mind whenever a new venture is undertaken.”

Noctis Timore’s lips curled into a vile smile. “Even now you ignore me,” he purred, “Like an insect...when it hasn’t even crossed your mind that you... owe...me. Oh sure, Tacet Mare gets all accolades. Why not? He’s so strong, so noble, so good at being the hero. His rich voice can soothe away all the troubles, like a salve to a burn.”

“You wouldn’t even have the Trench if it weren’t for me. You wouldn’t have the same comfortable place to rest your head at night. Without the Trench, without my actions, you would’ve been cast out into Sornieth without a place to turn to only to wallow in your woe and doubt! Not your home...foolish child... Apparently you can’t see home if it hit you on the head.”

Tacet Mare hummed, his eyes closed and his wings neatly tucked close to his body. “Perhaps without the egotistical ranting,” his voice rippled thoughtfully, “Let me ask you this young scribe. Where is home?”
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@Countessoffire [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47551979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475520/47551979_350.png[/img] [/url] Before Timore can finish laughing, He finds himself several feet in the air and being held by an Imperial almost four times his size. "do you think i am going to fall for that?" she says, giving him a death stare.
@Countessoffire

47551979_350.png

Before Timore can finish laughing, He finds himself several feet in the air and being held by an Imperial almost four times his size. "do you think i am going to fall for that?" she says, giving him a death stare.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

((I was wondering when someone’s character would be hot headed enough to go after Noctis Timore.))

Noctis Timore made a good show of gasping for breath, his tail thrashing. Despite his antics however there was a malign glitter in his eyes through the gloom created by his headdress.

Tacet Mare heaved a heavy sigh and shook his head. “Noctis Timore, stop teasing the hot head.”

Noctis Timore’s lips pulled into a twisted smirk. “Fine,” he hummed, his voice as strong as ever. His body faded through the Imperial female’s claws and settled onto his paws, revealing that his presence in the chamber was merely an illusion. His gaze flickered to the Imperial once again. He purred, “Best ask your question, Dearie. Although I’m certain these two have already figured out what is wrong with you with that entrance.”

Clara Stella was shaking her head side to side.
@LogrithmGames

((I was wondering when someone’s character would be hot headed enough to go after Noctis Timore.))

Noctis Timore made a good show of gasping for breath, his tail thrashing. Despite his antics however there was a malign glitter in his eyes through the gloom created by his headdress.

Tacet Mare heaved a heavy sigh and shook his head. “Noctis Timore, stop teasing the hot head.”

Noctis Timore’s lips pulled into a twisted smirk. “Fine,” he hummed, his voice as strong as ever. His body faded through the Imperial female’s claws and settled onto his paws, revealing that his presence in the chamber was merely an illusion. His gaze flickered to the Imperial once again. He purred, “Best ask your question, Dearie. Although I’m certain these two have already figured out what is wrong with you with that entrance.”

196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34484143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344842/34484143_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]A somber-looking fae approachedthe group. "Hello seers, I am Cyngus, born during the summer solace. I have an important question for you." It took a moment to compose herself. "My parents...died recently. They were the founders of our clan. It wasn't anything too bad, they were just accidently posioned by a subspecies of a normally benin beetle. Still, me and my brother need to help our family, our clan. Do you have any advice for filling the void left behind by our parents? I know we'll never fill it, but perhaps we could at least lead our clan, The DreamShard clan, to be what our mother and father envisioned it as?"[/center] (What Cy is refering to is the clan's main goal, to be a safe place for those who have been wronged. Their clan is nicknamed "the orphan clan" as they mostly take in hatchlings who have been either abandoned, orphaned, or abused.)

34484143_350.png

A somber-looking fae approachedthe group. "Hello seers, I am Cyngus, born during the summer solace. I have an important question for you."

It took a moment to compose herself. "My parents...died recently. They were the founders of our clan. It wasn't anything too bad, they were just accidently posioned by a subspecies of a normally benin beetle. Still, me and my brother need to help our family, our clan. Do you have any advice for filling the void left behind by our parents? I know we'll never fill it, but perhaps we could at least lead our clan, The DreamShard clan, to be what our mother and father envisioned it as?"

(What Cy is refering to is the clan's main goal, to be a safe place for those who have been wronged. Their clan is nicknamed "the orphan clan" as they mostly take in hatchlings who have been either abandoned, orphaned, or abused.)
OwO
@MagicSpyglass

((I see, thank you. Hopefully you like the Mystics’ response.))

Noctis Timore was snickering in the gloom. “Death by beetle,” he couldn’t keep the laughing fit out of his voice.

“Silence,” scolded Magna Mater.

Noctis Timore’s body flinched before quivering once again, however he was quiet.

Tacet Mare looked at Cyngus with a calm gaze. “There is very little that I can tell you that you do not know,” he started, “My best advice is to simply begin. Lead your clan and keep your parents’ legacy alive by giving the weak the fresh start that they need.”

Clara Stella nodded her head. “Be the shoulder to cry on,” she said, “The light in the darkness, make them feel wanted and welcome. Be the summer sun to light their way out of winter’s cold grip. Maybe even build a group to venture out and find those little ones that need your clan’s aid. It will give your older members a purpose, which is a good thing to have. Your parents gave you the foundation, now it is your turn to build the den so to speak.”
@MagicSpyglass

((I see, thank you. Hopefully you like the Mystics’ response.))

Noctis Timore was snickering in the gloom. “Death by beetle,” he couldn’t keep the laughing fit out of his voice.

“Silence,” scolded Magna Mater.

Noctis Timore’s body flinched before quivering once again, however he was quiet.

Tacet Mare looked at Cyngus with a calm gaze. “There is very little that I can tell you that you do not know,” he started, “My best advice is to simply begin. Lead your clan and keep your parents’ legacy alive by giving the weak the fresh start that they need.”

Clara Stella nodded her head. “Be the shoulder to cry on,” she said, “The light in the darkness, make them feel wanted and welcome. Be the summer sun to light their way out of winter’s cold grip. Maybe even build a group to venture out and find those little ones that need your clan’s aid. It will give your older members a purpose, which is a good thing to have. Your parents gave you the foundation, now it is your turn to build the den so to speak.”
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
[quote name="Countessoffire" date="2019-08-27 14:31:18" ] LogrithmGames ((I was wondering when someone’s character would be hot headed enough to go after Noctis Timore.)) Noctis Timore made a good show of gasping for breath, his tail thrashing. Despite his antics however there was a malign glitter in his eyes through the gloom created by his headdress. Tacet Mare heaved a heavy sigh and shook his head. “Noctis Timore, stop teasing the hot head.” Noctis Timore’s lips pulled into a twisted smirk. “Fine,” he hummed, his voice as strong as ever. His body faded through the Imperial female’s claws and settled onto his paws, revealing that his presence in the chamber was merely an illusion. His gaze flickered to the Imperial once again. He purred, “Best ask your question, Dearie. Although I’m certain these two have already figured out what is wrong with you with that entrance.” Clara Stella was shaking her head side to side. [/quote] @Countessoffire Bramble turned toward the guardian that had just adressed the dragon scuttling away. "Now that that Galoot is out of the way" bramble ommented, "I was wondering of there are any ways i can protect myself from magic"
Countessoffire wrote on 2019-08-27 14:31:18:
LogrithmGames

@Countessoffire

Bramble turned toward the guardian that had just adressed the dragon scuttling away. "Now that that Galoot is out of the way" bramble ommented, "I was wondering of there are any ways i can protect myself from magic"
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15