Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Beauty Pageant Registry
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@DreamyChimera is it one dragon for the whole pageant or can you use different dragons per round?
@DreamyChimera is it one dragon for the whole pageant or can you use different dragons per round?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
@havarti2 It's one dragon per round, which can be the same dragon or a different one each time! Keep in mind that each dragon will need to pay the entry fee, though! Hope this answered your question! Let me know if I can help with anything else!
@havarti2 It's one dragon per round, which can be the same dragon or a different one each time! Keep in mind that each dragon will need to pay the entry fee, though! Hope this answered your question! Let me know if I can help with anything else!
That's the only question for now thanks <3
That's the only question for now thanks <3
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
@DreamyChimera
I'd love to be notified when the time comes for entry. I'd love to enter a dragon.
@DreamyChimera
I'd love to be notified when the time comes for entry. I'd love to enter a dragon.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@Truaeliixander @SpiderQueen8 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @capesncrosshairs @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy
@SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol

Hello all! I just wanted to quickly let everyone know that I'm hoping to get the event officially figured out by next week! It's getting a little more involved than I meant for it to, but that's not anyone's fault but my own xD I'm super excited so many people have shown an interest in this idea of mine! We've almost reached 20 pageant goers, for crying out loud! That's SO MANY MORE than I was ever expecting! So thank you all so much! I hope I make this a fun event and worth your time! If nothing else I'm super excited to see all the lovely dragons!

My current goal is to have the rough draft of my pageant template done by next week, then make sure all judges are clear on the rules, as well as finalize the rules! If you have any questions at all please feel free to either PM me or ask me on this thread! There's no need to ping me, but I won't be angry if you do~

To go onto a previous topic, this project is- again, through no one's fault but my own- a little more meaty than I had imagined it! I just really want to make this something that's worth everyone's interest! Buuut...and you don't have to, but if you'd like to, it would really make my day if you would at least consider donating any amount of treasure/gems while I work on this. I'm not really making too much treasure right now because all of my Flight Rising time is going right to this, and it would help keep me motivated! Again, though, DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED TO DONATE TO ME. If you don't want to, you don't have to! I'm just excited that so many people want to participate in my little pipe dream! x3 Keep in mind that anything you donate to me at this moment would not go into the overall pot, however.

Anyway sorry to be a bother! Again I want to thank you all for making this an event that hopefully I will be able to make worth your while! I'll keep you updated!
@Truaeliixander @SpiderQueen8 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @capesncrosshairs @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy
@SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol

Hello all! I just wanted to quickly let everyone know that I'm hoping to get the event officially figured out by next week! It's getting a little more involved than I meant for it to, but that's not anyone's fault but my own xD I'm super excited so many people have shown an interest in this idea of mine! We've almost reached 20 pageant goers, for crying out loud! That's SO MANY MORE than I was ever expecting! So thank you all so much! I hope I make this a fun event and worth your time! If nothing else I'm super excited to see all the lovely dragons!

My current goal is to have the rough draft of my pageant template done by next week, then make sure all judges are clear on the rules, as well as finalize the rules! If you have any questions at all please feel free to either PM me or ask me on this thread! There's no need to ping me, but I won't be angry if you do~

To go onto a previous topic, this project is- again, through no one's fault but my own- a little more meaty than I had imagined it! I just really want to make this something that's worth everyone's interest! Buuut...and you don't have to, but if you'd like to, it would really make my day if you would at least consider donating any amount of treasure/gems while I work on this. I'm not really making too much treasure right now because all of my Flight Rising time is going right to this, and it would help keep me motivated! Again, though, DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED TO DONATE TO ME. If you don't want to, you don't have to! I'm just excited that so many people want to participate in my little pipe dream! x3 Keep in mind that anything you donate to me at this moment would not go into the overall pot, however.

Anyway sorry to be a bother! Again I want to thank you all for making this an event that hopefully I will be able to make worth your while! I'll keep you updated!
@vihuff Sure thing! I'll add you to the list!
@vihuff Sure thing! I'll add you to the list!
@DreamyChimera

I'd like to be a pageant participant! :)
@DreamyChimera

I'd like to be a pageant participant! :)
@peachypeachy Can do!
@peachypeachy Can do!
@Truaeliixander @SpiderQueen8 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @capesncrosshairs @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy @vihuff @peachypeachy @Nekomori @FairyForestKing @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol

Just letting everyone know that the pageant's last bit of setup is on pause until after the holiday season! It's nearly ready to start, so it should be up and running before January is over with! I look forward to seeing everyone's dragons show off their beauty! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
@Truaeliixander @SpiderQueen8 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @capesncrosshairs @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy @vihuff @peachypeachy @Nekomori @FairyForestKing @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol

Just letting everyone know that the pageant's last bit of setup is on pause until after the holiday season! It's nearly ready to start, so it should be up and running before January is over with! I look forward to seeing everyone's dragons show off their beauty! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
@DreamyChimera

Thank you, and have a wonderful Christmas, New Years, and happy Night of the Nocturne!
@DreamyChimera

Thank you, and have a wonderful Christmas, New Years, and happy Night of the Nocturne!
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17