Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Beauty Pageant Registry
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@FairyForestKing Same here! I'm working as quickly as I can to make it happen soon! I'm pretty excited~
@FairyForestKing Same here! I'm working as quickly as I can to make it happen soon! I'm pretty excited~
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46851788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468518/46851788_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @SpiderQueen8 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy @vihuff @peachypeachy @Nekomori @FairyForestKing @Cruelty @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Vulpess @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander "Hello again, pageant goers. It's Styx again. We appear to be in need of another judge. Turns out one of the judges had to cancel due to scheduling overlaps. A pity, really, but these things happen. We're at a bit of a standstill until a new judge is found. If you know anyone who would be interested, please do have them contact Arabella as soon as possible. Thank you very much, and sorry for the disturbance."

@SpiderQueen8 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy @vihuff @peachypeachy @Nekomori @FairyForestKing @Cruelty @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Vulpess @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander

"Hello again, pageant goers. It's Styx again. We appear to be in need of another judge. Turns out one of the judges had to cancel due to scheduling overlaps. A pity, really, but these things happen. We're at a bit of a standstill until a new judge is found. If you know anyone who would be interested, please do have them contact Arabella as soon as possible. Thank you very much, and sorry for the disturbance."
@Dreamychimera Could I please be added to the pinglist? Also if it's possible could I be a judge or is it just for those that got pinged?
@Dreamychimera Could I please be added to the pinglist? Also if it's possible could I be a judge or is it just for those that got pinged?
ECeGDpi.pngph0123G.pngIaHb53W.pngHSEbsDv.pngx4TL4Xt.pnge3Z9Lam.pngkudFXa0.pngwSEhN14.pnghMGipS8.png
@Kawaiicoco789 You, my dear, are the answer to my prayers! Of course you can be a judge! Give me a moment and I'll PM you the info I need from you!
@Kawaiicoco789 You, my dear, are the answer to my prayers! Of course you can be a judge! Give me a moment and I'll PM you the info I need from you!
@SpiderQueen8 @Kawaiicoco789 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy @vihuff @peachypeachy @Nekomori @FairyForestKing @Cruelty @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Vulpess @Sienne @nevadawolfe

Hello pageant goers! At this time, if everything continues to run smoothly, the pageant should happen shortly after the Gala! Yay!

in the meantime, please look at the spreadsheet here and check to make sure that:

A) You are on the correct list if you are participating. All pageant goers WHO HAVE FILLED OUT THE FORM AND PAID should be listed in both sections of the Lair Info category. If you have not done those things and still plan to participate, this is your last chance to do so! After this you will be taken off the list! For judges, you should be listed in the Judges list under the Important Dragons category!
B) Your dragons are in the right categories! If a dragon of yours is missing from a round or is misplaced, please let me know ASAP!
C) Your lair info is correct! If anything is amiss please let me know so that I can fix and finalize it!

This form will stay public throughout the pageant in order to keep track of everything! So please help me make sure its ready to go! This is the final stretch everyone! I'm so excited and I hope you are, too!
@SpiderQueen8 @Kawaiicoco789 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy @vihuff @peachypeachy @Nekomori @FairyForestKing @Cruelty @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Vulpess @Sienne @nevadawolfe

Hello pageant goers! At this time, if everything continues to run smoothly, the pageant should happen shortly after the Gala! Yay!

in the meantime, please look at the spreadsheet here and check to make sure that:

A) You are on the correct list if you are participating. All pageant goers WHO HAVE FILLED OUT THE FORM AND PAID should be listed in both sections of the Lair Info category. If you have not done those things and still plan to participate, this is your last chance to do so! After this you will be taken off the list! For judges, you should be listed in the Judges list under the Important Dragons category!
B) Your dragons are in the right categories! If a dragon of yours is missing from a round or is misplaced, please let me know ASAP!
C) Your lair info is correct! If anything is amiss please let me know so that I can fix and finalize it!

This form will stay public throughout the pageant in order to keep track of everything! So please help me make sure its ready to go! This is the final stretch everyone! I'm so excited and I hope you are, too!
Uhm... I didn't quite understand how to navigate that site, but I did find my Liliyn's name in there so I guess everything's alright? xV
Uhm... I didn't quite understand how to navigate that site, but I did find my Liliyn's name in there so I guess everything's alright? xV
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
The site doesn’t work great on my phone, but thanks for the update!
The site doesn’t work great on my phone, but thanks for the update!
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif tumblr_lwjjt0CaQM1qc73qqo1_250.gif bowser_rot_a_by_gabby_bean-dcy7c9a.gif
@DreamyChimera I changed my clan name recently to Carovana del Denti di Leone 0:
@DreamyChimera I changed my clan name recently to Carovana del Denti di Leone 0:
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@KairinRose Thanks for the update! I'll fix that as soon as I am able!
@KairinRose Thanks for the update! I'll fix that as soon as I am able!
thank you!
thank you!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17