Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Homunculi
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@DemonHearts
Sure thing!

I'll hopefully have this sub updated here soonish. Irl things have been far too hectic lately
@DemonHearts
Sure thing!

I'll hopefully have this sub updated here soonish. Irl things have been far too hectic lately
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll can I register Ameria here as a Corrupted Homunculus? She is XXY obsidian/coal. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65205639][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/652057/65205639_350.png[/img][/url]
@HenryJekyll can I register Ameria here as a Corrupted Homunculus? She is XXY obsidian/coal.

65205639_350.png
tsm-potions8.png

K5ijH6S.png

Ghost

[they/them]
[gray-ace]
[FR +1]

K5ijH6S.png
@lastghostling
In order for your gal to qualify, she needs to have either Runes or Circuit as a tertiary. Her colors do qualify under the Corrupted variant however, so if you change her tert I'll definitely add her to the roster!

To everyone else, I might have accidentally let this die and I'm sorry. I will come back and rehaul this entirely, but that won't be for a while. I would love to pick this subspecies back up
@lastghostling
In order for your gal to qualify, she needs to have either Runes or Circuit as a tertiary. Her colors do qualify under the Corrupted variant however, so if you change her tert I'll definitely add her to the roster!

To everyone else, I might have accidentally let this die and I'm sorry. I will come back and rehaul this entirely, but that won't be for a while. I would love to pick this subspecies back up
[quote name="HenryJekyll" date="2021-08-03 18:43:34" ] @lastghostling In order for your gal to qualify, she needs to have either Runes or Circuit as a tertiary. Her colors do qualify under the Corrupted variant however, so if you change her tert I'll definitely add her to the roster! To everyone else, I might have accidentally let this die and I'm sorry. I will come back and rehaul this entirely, but that won't be for a while. I would love to pick this subspecies back up [/quote] So sorry! I read that but it didn't register at all XD
HenryJekyll wrote on 2021-08-03 18:43:34:
@lastghostling

So sorry! I read that but it didn't register at all XD
tsm-potions8.png

K5ijH6S.png

Ghost

[they/them]
[gray-ace]
[FR +1]

K5ijH6S.png
@HenryJekyll
That's good! I think that this subspecies is really cool! Good job with it :D
@HenryJekyll
That's good! I think that this subspecies is really cool! Good job with it :D
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
This subspecies is really cool. Please ping me when you rehaul, otherwise I will still work on acquiring one.
This subspecies is really cool. Please ping me when you rehaul, otherwise I will still work on acquiring one.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@lastghostling
You're fine! I did also check her parents in case she could wind up at least being a Hybrid, since if one did have Circuit she'd qualify there. Sadly both have Opal.

@Strangeflesh
Thanks! I know I still need to possibly incorporate Veils and also acknowledge Obelisks, but I'd rather address that with a revamp. I'd hate to abandon this sub entirely, so I've more gone inactive in updating it than anything. With long Pinkerlocke writing taking up a big portion of my free time I don't have a lot of extra free time to work on something like this.

Quick edit: Thanks for the support, seriously. I know I haven't been all that active with this sub, but I do still adore it. It's nice seeing encouragement, and while it still likely won't be rehauled for a bit, it helps with the motivation.
@lastghostling
You're fine! I did also check her parents in case she could wind up at least being a Hybrid, since if one did have Circuit she'd qualify there. Sadly both have Opal.

@Strangeflesh
Thanks! I know I still need to possibly incorporate Veils and also acknowledge Obelisks, but I'd rather address that with a revamp. I'd hate to abandon this sub entirely, so I've more gone inactive in updating it than anything. With long Pinkerlocke writing taking up a big portion of my free time I don't have a lot of extra free time to work on something like this.

Quick edit: Thanks for the support, seriously. I know I haven't been all that active with this sub, but I do still adore it. It's nice seeing encouragement, and while it still likely won't be rehauled for a bit, it helps with the motivation.
@HenryJekyll no worries! I might throw runes on her at some point but idk for sure. Either way, can you put me on the pinglist for any updates? ty!
@HenryJekyll no worries! I might throw runes on her at some point but idk for sure. Either way, can you put me on the pinglist for any updates? ty!
tsm-potions8.png

K5ijH6S.png

Ghost

[they/them]
[gray-ace]
[FR +1]

K5ijH6S.png
Hey hey!! It's been a hot minute but I need to register Virtue as an overcharged homunculus. I uh. I actually got her from you and I don't know what happened or why she was sitting in my projects tab but?? maybe i was trying to change her to Veined or something idk. But I'd like to register her! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51080253][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510803/51080253_350.png[/img][/url]
Hey hey!! It's been a hot minute but I need to register Virtue as an overcharged homunculus. I uh. I actually got her from you and I don't know what happened or why she was sitting in my projects tab but?? maybe i was trying to change her to Veined or something idk. But I'd like to register her!

51080253_350.png
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73061824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730619/73061824_350.png[/img][/url] Can I register Murdoc as a magicless homunculi???
73061824_350.png

Can I register Murdoc as a magicless homunculi???
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36