Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 409 410
Is this gals id considered special?? Id is 59494444 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59494444] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594945/59494444_350.png[/img] [/url]
Is this gals id considered special??
Id is 59494444

59494444_350.png
BcpIF1O.png
@frosmoth 50504747 is a repeating set! however given he's bred and has some potentially undesirable names (like the repeating LoveTofu i saw upon just glancing), i don't really think he'd go for more than 15-20g/kt :(

@Disillusionist i'd classify both as general; the first boy for the mini string of 6666, and the second girl for the 666 + 69, even if combined. general doesn't really affect sell price though; i'd try to sell them as special eyed siblings instead! though you're free to ping the general list if you'd like ^^

@Disillusionist late is never an issue! records are beneficial no matter when the purchase was made :D because it helps us see trends! i'll add him in a moment <3

@IntorianonFire awww he's lovely! i love that he has one kid too, those dragons are so neat and special <3

@Norayna0ekoa there are two ways, actually! you should be able to read the "form responses" tab, in which you can just ctrl+f your username and see if a result pops up and see what responses you gave ^^ otherwise you technically could copy and paste all the pinglists in a word doc or something similar and ctrl+f there, but that's a lot more tedious. still possible, though! c:

it appears you're on NH General All Sales, NH Milestone All Sales, G1 General All Sales, G1 Milestone All Sales, and opted in for ID watch threads! would you like any added/removed, or just to be removed entirely?

@LostOnTheMoon she's a solid string! partial interrupted, but still there ^^
@frosmoth 50504747 is a repeating set! however given he's bred and has some potentially undesirable names (like the repeating LoveTofu i saw upon just glancing), i don't really think he'd go for more than 15-20g/kt :(

@Disillusionist i'd classify both as general; the first boy for the mini string of 6666, and the second girl for the 666 + 69, even if combined. general doesn't really affect sell price though; i'd try to sell them as special eyed siblings instead! though you're free to ping the general list if you'd like ^^

@Disillusionist late is never an issue! records are beneficial no matter when the purchase was made :D because it helps us see trends! i'll add him in a moment <3

@IntorianonFire awww he's lovely! i love that he has one kid too, those dragons are so neat and special <3

@Norayna0ekoa there are two ways, actually! you should be able to read the "form responses" tab, in which you can just ctrl+f your username and see if a result pops up and see what responses you gave ^^ otherwise you technically could copy and paste all the pinglists in a word doc or something similar and ctrl+f there, but that's a lot more tedious. still possible, though! c:

it appears you're on NH General All Sales, NH Milestone All Sales, G1 General All Sales, G1 Milestone All Sales, and opted in for ID watch threads! would you like any added/removed, or just to be removed entirely?

@LostOnTheMoon she's a solid string! partial interrupted, but still there ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

I didn't know that, thank you for telling me there are ways. I figured I shouldn't touch the pinglist in case I deletes everything. ^^' Can one remove oneself though? (For future reference)

Actually, I'd like to get removed from all.
I'm spending to much, so I need take a break from this. q.q Maybe I add myself later on again, but even then, not on so many pinglists I come online a few times a day and have like 15 pings everytime... @.@
@Alphazi

I didn't know that, thank you for telling me there are ways. I figured I shouldn't touch the pinglist in case I deletes everything. ^^' Can one remove oneself though? (For future reference)

Actually, I'd like to get removed from all.
I'm spending to much, so I need take a break from this. q.q Maybe I add myself later on again, but even then, not on so many pinglists I come online a few times a day and have like 15 pings everytime... @.@
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@Norayna0ekoa no worries! glad i can help :> i don't thiiiink it's possible for you to delete anything on the pinglist, but i understand being better safe than sorry |D for future reference, no, people can't remove themselves, unfortunately; they have to ask me or mayanaz to remove them. this is partly due to the fact that we use a form to submit, so i believe things could get broken kiiinda easily (at least broken for me, i'm still pretty new to sheets lol), and partly to prevent people from deleting or altering other peoples' entries, whether accidental or intended ^^; no worries, i can remove your entry! i totally get spending too much LOL. feel free to resubmit a form in the future if you'd ever like to sign back up <3 i just wanna clarify though, are you on a lot of pinglists beyond this one? because i'm on every all sales/ics pinglist, and i don't get that many pings a day from here [emoji=spiral confused size=1]
@Norayna0ekoa no worries! glad i can help :> i don't thiiiink it's possible for you to delete anything on the pinglist, but i understand being better safe than sorry |D

for future reference, no, people can't remove themselves, unfortunately; they have to ask me or mayanaz to remove them. this is partly due to the fact that we use a form to submit, so i believe things could get broken kiiinda easily (at least broken for me, i'm still pretty new to sheets lol), and partly to prevent people from deleting or altering other peoples' entries, whether accidental or intended ^^;

no worries, i can remove your entry! i totally get spending too much LOL. feel free to resubmit a form in the future if you'd ever like to sign back up <3

i just wanna clarify though, are you on a lot of pinglists beyond this one? because i'm on every all sales/ics pinglist, and i don't get that many pings a day from here
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi [emoji=heart] Thank you for the quick and helpful response! I'm not planning to keep the kids, so I'll be taking your advice and focusing on the siblinghood instead. Glad I could help out with the sales info too. Thanks for adding my boy to the list! ^^
@Alphazi Thank you for the quick and helpful response! I'm not planning to keep the kids, so I'll be taking your advice and focusing on the siblinghood instead. Glad I could help out with the sales info too. Thanks for adding my boy to the list! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[center]@Alphazi hi there, i was just wondering if these two would be considered special IDs! #60566605 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60566605] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605667/60566605_350.png[/img] [/url] #60888608 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60888608] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608887/60888608_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Alphazi
hi there, i was just wondering if these two would be considered special IDs!

60566605_350.png

60888608_350.png
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@Disillusionist glad i could help! <3 i'm sure there will be people that would enjoy that they're from the same nest! :D i believe SEA (special eyes association?) has a pinglist you could use ^^

also thank you again for submitting him! i... totally forgot to add so thank you for the unintentional reminder LOL. he's up on the list now!

@opus both are repeating sets! 605 66 605 & 608 88 608
@Disillusionist glad i could help! <3 i'm sure there will be people that would enjoy that they're from the same nest! :D i believe SEA (special eyes association?) has a pinglist you could use ^^

also thank you again for submitting him! i... totally forgot to add so thank you for the unintentional reminder LOL. he's up on the list now!

@opus both are repeating sets! 605 66 605 & 608 88 608
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi

Thank you for the info and removing me!

I'm also on the ODCA and G1 lists. The problem is that many people ping all three lists (if all apply), but in different posts. Three pings could lead to the same thread.
And even when I'm not on the LDP list, i get pinged a lot, because some people put the LDP list in the same post as the original pings and everytime they update that, there will be a new ping. Normally the LDP list in in a different post and the "@" is missing until the last day or separated from the username by a slash, but some don't do that.
If I ignore all the unnecessary double pings, most of the pings are from the SIDHA general pinglist. You. Get. Pinged. For. Everything.
If I come back, then not for the general list, there is too much going on...

What is really annoying with all those lists is getting pinged for another sales or auction thread by the same person with the same dragons, because they didn't sell. I mean if no one is interested, then do something else with them. A lot of dragons I have seen three times with the same scries and everything! I'm pretty sure they just copy/pasted their old thread... I have even seen sentences like "they didn't sell last time, so I'm doing another thread." But it hasn't been a week since the last one ended... People being on these lists doesn't mean that they will buy for dragons for sure. We have the right to decline! Isn't this bothering people? I feel bothered.
@Alphazi

Thank you for the info and removing me!

I'm also on the ODCA and G1 lists. The problem is that many people ping all three lists (if all apply), but in different posts. Three pings could lead to the same thread.
And even when I'm not on the LDP list, i get pinged a lot, because some people put the LDP list in the same post as the original pings and everytime they update that, there will be a new ping. Normally the LDP list in in a different post and the "@" is missing until the last day or separated from the username by a slash, but some don't do that.
If I ignore all the unnecessary double pings, most of the pings are from the SIDHA general pinglist. You. Get. Pinged. For. Everything.
If I come back, then not for the general list, there is too much going on...

What is really annoying with all those lists is getting pinged for another sales or auction thread by the same person with the same dragons, because they didn't sell. I mean if no one is interested, then do something else with them. A lot of dragons I have seen three times with the same scries and everything! I'm pretty sure they just copy/pasted their old thread... I have even seen sentences like "they didn't sell last time, so I'm doing another thread." But it hasn't been a week since the last one ended... People being on these lists doesn't mean that they will buy for dragons for sure. We have the right to decline! Isn't this bothering people? I feel bothered.
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@Alphazi hey! i noticed a couple of my dragons had neat-looking id numbers, but would they be considered special id numbers? [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58997997] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589980/58997997_350.png[/img] [/url] 58997997 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59375777] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593758/59375777_350.png[/img] [/url] 59375777[/center]
@Alphazi
hey! i noticed a couple of my dragons had neat-looking id numbers, but would they be considered special id numbers?

58997997_350.png

59375777_350.png

@Alphazi I have a dragon that I dont know how much they are worth. I am knew so I just recently found out about the special ID thing. I am planing on starting a collection but I am strugling for money on this game. so I need to know how much she is worth. her ID is 60000400 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60000400] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600005/60000400_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Alphazi I have a dragon that I dont know how much they are worth. I am knew so I just recently found out about the special ID thing. I am planing on starting a collection but I am strugling for money on this game. so I need to know how much she is worth. her ID is 60000400

60000400_350.png

1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 409 410