Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Roundsey Scatter Quest
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 100 101
Could I be added to the scatters pinglist? Thanks!
Could I be added to the scatters pinglist? Thanks!
Did somebody say more scatters??
I'm going to be back in half an hour or so to do some more scatters - I'm only going to do ten or so tonight so a small batch

Also a little update :
I copied all of the Scrys of all of the scatters so far and put them in a list for anybody who wants to take a look and see the hideous/beautiful things that have come up so far c: I'll update it at the end of each day with the new ones but just incase anybody was interested c:

Pinglist for everything : (everything but every scatter)
@pyr0 @Cerion @DeadBattery @KairinRose @Limanya @InHeritent @Wintaclu @Auries @BatCrooks @Astarael @Lordofthepies @Apothecaria @Marceline @Dodecahedron @SashaFiredrake @Mokuroh @Andoria @Charias @Draconequis @Roheryn @buythestars @chantric @Vianti @SilverFoxDemon @Birdsofwax @Rulanir @micer2012 @beeperinobeep @Animegerbil @gremlinerd @Yamatsumori @Venusian @SugarRose22 @yeehawbuckaroo @ObsidianMage @Verdant @Ashki @kiwis @Torchii @SmaugTheAlmighty @Zetonna @DemonChild77 @BananaDr4gon @NikoLazuli @Glacecakes @SpaceHeart @chowboys @MollyMerula @Xirei @FoxerOwl @Thunderlux @ArcaneCucumber @nienna33 @Tune @Druzy @oonacorn @Hiame @EgoLobster @TheClassCalico @Aquatic @tenworms @Medenadragon @Scrimshaw @Delkerono @Rookie

Pinglist for every scatter : warning you will get 10-15 pings for every batch - please be explicit if this is the list you would like to be on
@SparkleOfGold @ArchnarQuibQuib @Powell @pyr0 @Shinyumbreon @TrustRae @HeavyRoads @ribbonz @Amberclawed @Featherycats @Prasiolite @Apothecaria @Torchii

Pinglist for every batch of scatters : (pre batch ping and post batch ping)
@Rogue @warthog @mercurialwings @Miduana @Fennelroot @Ryuuna @Jeraruhh @Tangaroa @Lela125 @3ctoplasm @Turquai @sparklesdani @Cosimia @FireBrimstone @burningdarkfire @briarlight @Twye @Byn @TrivialArmor @BlackIvy @Meowesty @alixander @sirspiderider @Malis @terrawah @Doomy
Did somebody say more scatters??
I'm going to be back in half an hour or so to do some more scatters - I'm only going to do ten or so tonight so a small batch

Also a little update :
I copied all of the Scrys of all of the scatters so far and put them in a list for anybody who wants to take a look and see the hideous/beautiful things that have come up so far c: I'll update it at the end of each day with the new ones but just incase anybody was interested c:

Pinglist for everything : (everything but every scatter)
@pyr0 @Cerion @DeadBattery @KairinRose @Limanya @InHeritent @Wintaclu @Auries @BatCrooks @Astarael @Lordofthepies @Apothecaria @Marceline @Dodecahedron @SashaFiredrake @Mokuroh @Andoria @Charias @Draconequis @Roheryn @buythestars @chantric @Vianti @SilverFoxDemon @Birdsofwax @Rulanir @micer2012 @beeperinobeep @Animegerbil @gremlinerd @Yamatsumori @Venusian @SugarRose22 @yeehawbuckaroo @ObsidianMage @Verdant @Ashki @kiwis @Torchii @SmaugTheAlmighty @Zetonna @DemonChild77 @BananaDr4gon @NikoLazuli @Glacecakes @SpaceHeart @chowboys @MollyMerula @Xirei @FoxerOwl @Thunderlux @ArcaneCucumber @nienna33 @Tune @Druzy @oonacorn @Hiame @EgoLobster @TheClassCalico @Aquatic @tenworms @Medenadragon @Scrimshaw @Delkerono @Rookie

Pinglist for every scatter : warning you will get 10-15 pings for every batch - please be explicit if this is the list you would like to be on
@SparkleOfGold @ArchnarQuibQuib @Powell @pyr0 @Shinyumbreon @TrustRae @HeavyRoads @ribbonz @Amberclawed @Featherycats @Prasiolite @Apothecaria @Torchii

Pinglist for every batch of scatters : (pre batch ping and post batch ping)
@Rogue @warthog @mercurialwings @Miduana @Fennelroot @Ryuuna @Jeraruhh @Tangaroa @Lela125 @3ctoplasm @Turquai @sparklesdani @Cosimia @FireBrimstone @burningdarkfire @briarlight @Twye @Byn @TrivialArmor @BlackIvy @Meowesty @alixander @sirspiderider @Malis @terrawah @Doomy
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
The spring/orange/white is still my favorite so far! Can't wait to see the next batch!
The spring/orange/white is still my favorite so far! Can't wait to see the next batch!
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
Yeehaw let's goooo
Yeehaw let's goooo
IMG_0247.jpg
I'd like to say that the abyss ones are my fav but..That Shadow/Carmine/Blood scatter he got was too darn good for his own good :P
I'd like to say that the abyss ones are my fav but..That Shadow/Carmine/Blood scatter he got was too darn good for his own good :P
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Oh hi again! :D
I'm partial to the Silver/Peridot/Spring, that capsule scry is fantastic. *0*
Oh hi again! :D
I'm partial to the Silver/Peridot/Spring, that capsule scry is fantastic. *0*
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
May I please be added to the pinglist for every batch of scatters? Thanks, and good luck :D
May I please be added to the pinglist for every batch of scatters? Thanks, and good luck :D
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
We'll hopefully leave off on a better note than that Sunshine/Blood/Purple this time. ^^'
We'll hopefully leave off on a better note than that Sunshine/Blood/Purple this time. ^^'
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
woot more scatters to cry over :D
woot more scatters to cry over :D
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
lets goooo
lets goooo
((Kai || they/them))