Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Scatterscroll Addicts' Anonymous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Kairo
I'm glad to have you on board!
We all need a place where we can get together and share our misery wonder <3
I've added your ongoing and North's scatter journey is most certainly worthy of going under infamous XD
I don't frequent the DS very often and even I'm aware of that scatter journey ;3
Perhaps we can smoke out Scatternaught to join us, too /shot
@Kairo
I'm glad to have you on board!
We all need a place where we can get together and share our misery wonder <3
I've added your ongoing and North's scatter journey is most certainly worthy of going under infamous XD
I don't frequent the DS very often and even I'm aware of that scatter journey ;3
Perhaps we can smoke out Scatternaught to join us, too /shot
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre
Very happy to join in, and I'm honored to be added to the infamous scatter project list!! :D Thank you so much! And I'm sure that Scatternaught will turn up eventually.. most likely.
@Alyxsandre
Very happy to join in, and I'm honored to be added to the infamous scatter project list!! :D Thank you so much! And I'm sure that Scatternaught will turn up eventually.. most likely.
9CxYF0H.png
@Alyxsandre: I have a question regarding listing a scatter project thread. Instead of creating a new thread each time a dragon is complete, I just move the finished dragon down to the finished/completed post and put a new dragon in. Would this sort of thread be okay to submit and what should I do when a new dragon is being scattered?
@Alyxsandre: I have a question regarding listing a scatter project thread. Instead of creating a new thread each time a dragon is complete, I just move the finished dragon down to the finished/completed post and put a new dragon in. Would this sort of thread be okay to submit and what should I do when a new dragon is being scattered?
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Can i post my current eye scatter project? And is there a way people could help support me through his scatter? Not looking for donation but for people to help me by buying my stuff and helping me find good deals on vials? @Alyxsandre
Can i post my current eye scatter project? And is there a way people could help support me through his scatter? Not looking for donation but for people to help me by buying my stuff and helping me find good deals on vials? @Alyxsandre
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Kairo
Truly deserved <3
Gotta work on making this a crazy popular thread 8>c //shot

@mercurialwings
Of course! It'd certainly be welcome~ We could probably just put "multiple" under the "scatter subject" to make it more universal/for every one of your dragons, or I can just stalk it and update it every time you switch subjects?

@AnimeLover9631
Eye scatter projects is definitely welcome :3
However I'm personally against the idea of advertising for sales, so I'll have to say no on that. You can most certainly advertise your sales on your personal thread, but this thread is only for the purpose of sharing projects!
@Kairo
Truly deserved <3
Gotta work on making this a crazy popular thread 8>c //shot

@mercurialwings
Of course! It'd certainly be welcome~ We could probably just put "multiple" under the "scatter subject" to make it more universal/for every one of your dragons, or I can just stalk it and update it every time you switch subjects?

@AnimeLover9631
Eye scatter projects is definitely welcome :3
However I'm personally against the idea of advertising for sales, so I'll have to say no on that. You can most certainly advertise your sales on your personal thread, but this thread is only for the purpose of sharing projects!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre: You are more than welcome to stalk it, but the use of "multiple" is perfect and I'll use that umbrella term to save you the trouble of having to keep my entry up to date! ^ ^ Here is my form:

Username :: mercurialwings|| Scatter the Time Away
• • Scatter Subject :: Multiple
• • Varies per dragon, but essentially looking to scatter XYZs into a double or, if the RNG gods deem me worthy, a triple.
@Alyxsandre: You are more than welcome to stalk it, but the use of "multiple" is perfect and I'll use that umbrella term to save you the trouble of having to keep my entry up to date! ^ ^ Here is my form:

Username :: mercurialwings|| Scatter the Time Away
• • Scatter Subject :: Multiple
• • Varies per dragon, but essentially looking to scatter XYZs into a double or, if the RNG gods deem me worthy, a triple.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings
Sounds great! I've added it to the front page :D
@mercurialwings
Sounds great! I've added it to the front page :D
AScq6qj.png
Ohmygod guys I just scattered my new plague primal once I [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45474364] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454744/45474364_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Ohmygod guys I just scattered my new plague primal once I
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre

I'd love to be added to the pinglist for any and all scatters, and congratulations on your beautiful primal kid! :D
@Alyxsandre

I'd love to be added to the pinglist for any and all scatters, and congratulations on your beautiful primal kid! :D
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Alyxsandre
a well deserved scatter for having started this awesome thread. congratulations! i hope he fetches a good price on auction.
@Alyxsandre
a well deserved scatter for having started this awesome thread. congratulations! i hope he fetches a good price on auction.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19