Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Scatterscroll Addicts' Anonymous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@silverquark @ribbonz @kyoya @rosewing @lrjj @tangaroa @cerion @sashafiredrake @twye @Aurora23
@silverquark @ribbonz @kyoya @rosewing @lrjj @flowerpots @tangaroa @cerion @sashafiredrake @twye @auraea @Aurora23

@silverquark @ribbonz @kyoya @rosewing @biqua @lrjj @tangaroa @cerion @mercurialwings @shadowdawn199 @foxerowl @techmess @sashafiredrake @theophilus @twye @mokuroh @Aurora23

@silverquark @ribbonz @oceanics @kyoya @rosewing @biqua @lrjj @flowerpots @tangaroa @cerion @mercurialwings @shadowdawn199 @foxerowl @techmess @sashafiredrake @twye @mokuroh @auraea @Aurora23
^^ from the G1 hoarders list

From the Suggestions thread:
Oldie colour scatters: @AnimeLover9631 @Apfelobst @Aurora23 @BlackJackie @BotanyBlack @Cheezit @Draconequis @Emmie @Flowerpots @FoxerOwl @InHeritent @Lrjj @Kryptica @Kyoya @Malachite @MarvinPA @mercurialwings @Mokuroh @Narif @oceanics @ProvidentSparrow @pyr0 @Rattyfleef @ribbonz @Rosewing @RoyalSorceress @SabrinaB @SashaFiredrake @Taarnfalk @techmess @Twye @Vendrus

Oldie eye scatters: @AnimeLover9631 @Apfelobst @Aurora23 @Flowerpots @InHeritent @Kyoya @ribbonz @Twye

G1:
@AnimeLover9631 @Apfelobst @biqua @BlackJackie @BotanyBlack @Bui @DeadBattery @Draconequis @Emmie @Flowerpots @FoxerOwl @InHeritent @Isegard @Lrjj @Kryptica @Kyoya @Malachite @MarvinPA @mercurialwings @Mokuroh @oceanics @pyr0 @Rattyfleef @ribbonz @Rosewing @SabrinaB @SashaFiredrake @Taarnfalk @techmess @Vendrus @Zenzic

Hey there guys! I've gone ahead and made a thread AND pinglist for us scatter-crazy maniacs! You can find the pinglist on the first page, this post, or here for easy access!

With @Nukleer's permission I've added those of you who were on the G1 Hoarders pinglist onto this one.
The sheets are a little bit different. Anybody who was on the "scatter party" list has been added under "rapid-fire" and the "journey" list was added under "All Scatters" for their respective sheets!

There is both a Scatterscroll and Scattersight tab, which are only to be used for their respective scatter types!

Note: These sheets are not nor will they ever be self-editable, in order to prevent abuse. If you wish to be added, please ping or PM me and I'll get you added right away!

If you wish to help manage the pinglist, please shoot me a PM and I'll consider! Please note this may not be very likely unless I know you well or you prove yourself to be a trustworthy individual. I also manage the kickstarter & beta buyer pinglists with a friend, so don't worry. I have experience managing large pinglists ;3

This is also a hub to collect all the ongoing scatter projects, showcase successful scatters, and just talk about how crazy we all are!
Want to show off one of your successful scatters? You can find the submission form on the front page in this post, or here for easy access! I'll be featuring a random scatterscrolled AND scattersighted dragon every two weeks, maybe every week if it's easier to manage than expected and I receive lots submissions! For now I've just gone ahead and added my own dragons on the showcase ahaha.

And that's it!
Onwards to madness!
Submit those ongoing projects!
Be added onto the pinglist!

Go nuts!
I'll be poking the G1 Hoarders' and ODCA lists to see if we can affiliate! They're linked in the front post, regardless :3

Thanks for reading <3
@silverquark @ribbonz @kyoya @rosewing @lrjj @tangaroa @cerion @sashafiredrake @twye @Aurora23
@silverquark @ribbonz @kyoya @rosewing @lrjj @flowerpots @tangaroa @cerion @sashafiredrake @twye @auraea @Aurora23

@silverquark @ribbonz @kyoya @rosewing @biqua @lrjj @tangaroa @cerion @mercurialwings @shadowdawn199 @foxerowl @techmess @sashafiredrake @theophilus @twye @mokuroh @Aurora23

@silverquark @ribbonz @oceanics @kyoya @rosewing @biqua @lrjj @flowerpots @tangaroa @cerion @mercurialwings @shadowdawn199 @foxerowl @techmess @sashafiredrake @twye @mokuroh @auraea @Aurora23
^^ from the G1 hoarders list

From the Suggestions thread:
Oldie colour scatters: @AnimeLover9631 @Apfelobst @Aurora23 @BlackJackie @BotanyBlack @Cheezit @Draconequis @Emmie @Flowerpots @FoxerOwl @InHeritent @Lrjj @Kryptica @Kyoya @Malachite @MarvinPA @mercurialwings @Mokuroh @Narif @oceanics @ProvidentSparrow @pyr0 @Rattyfleef @ribbonz @Rosewing @RoyalSorceress @SabrinaB @SashaFiredrake @Taarnfalk @techmess @Twye @Vendrus

Oldie eye scatters: @AnimeLover9631 @Apfelobst @Aurora23 @Flowerpots @InHeritent @Kyoya @ribbonz @Twye

G1:
@AnimeLover9631 @Apfelobst @biqua @BlackJackie @BotanyBlack @Bui @DeadBattery @Draconequis @Emmie @Flowerpots @FoxerOwl @InHeritent @Isegard @Lrjj @Kryptica @Kyoya @Malachite @MarvinPA @mercurialwings @Mokuroh @oceanics @pyr0 @Rattyfleef @ribbonz @Rosewing @SabrinaB @SashaFiredrake @Taarnfalk @techmess @Vendrus @Zenzic

Hey there guys! I've gone ahead and made a thread AND pinglist for us scatter-crazy maniacs! You can find the pinglist on the first page, this post, or here for easy access!

With @Nukleer's permission I've added those of you who were on the G1 Hoarders pinglist onto this one.
The sheets are a little bit different. Anybody who was on the "scatter party" list has been added under "rapid-fire" and the "journey" list was added under "All Scatters" for their respective sheets!

There is both a Scatterscroll and Scattersight tab, which are only to be used for their respective scatter types!

Note: These sheets are not nor will they ever be self-editable, in order to prevent abuse. If you wish to be added, please ping or PM me and I'll get you added right away!

If you wish to help manage the pinglist, please shoot me a PM and I'll consider! Please note this may not be very likely unless I know you well or you prove yourself to be a trustworthy individual. I also manage the kickstarter & beta buyer pinglists with a friend, so don't worry. I have experience managing large pinglists ;3

This is also a hub to collect all the ongoing scatter projects, showcase successful scatters, and just talk about how crazy we all are!
Want to show off one of your successful scatters? You can find the submission form on the front page in this post, or here for easy access! I'll be featuring a random scatterscrolled AND scattersighted dragon every two weeks, maybe every week if it's easier to manage than expected and I receive lots submissions! For now I've just gone ahead and added my own dragons on the showcase ahaha.

And that's it!
Onwards to madness!
Submit those ongoing projects!
Be added onto the pinglist!

Go nuts!
I'll be poking the G1 Hoarders' and ODCA lists to see if we can affiliate! They're linked in the front post, regardless :3

Thanks for reading <3
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

oh sweet!!! :D
could you add me to the all scatterscroll projects list please? (no scattersights!)
@Alyxsandre

oh sweet!!! :D
could you add me to the all scatterscroll projects list please? (no scattersights!)
PreE5U3.png
@pyr0
You've been added!
@pyr0
You've been added!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

Awesome! I can't believe a pinglist like this wasn't made sooner. Hey, I don't know how much you trust me, or how big this will be to manage, but if you ever need help with it I would be happy to do so~ I'm sure you know how much I like scatters as well xD
@Alyxsandre

Awesome! I can't believe a pinglist like this wasn't made sooner. Hey, I don't know how much you trust me, or how big this will be to manage, but if you ever need help with it I would be happy to do so~ I'm sure you know how much I like scatters as well xD
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Alyxsandre
This thread came out better than I could have ever expected!
I would love to be added to the editors, if you give me the go I will shoot you my email via PM.
@Alyxsandre
This thread came out better than I could have ever expected!
I would love to be added to the editors, if you give me the go I will shoot you my email via PM.
subscribing to the thread. awesome work!
subscribing to the thread. awesome work!
@Alyxsandre
Thank you for your hard work . Can I be add in both scatteroll and scattersight lists please ?
@Alyxsandre
Thank you for your hard work . Can I be add in both scatteroll and scattersight lists please ?
tiEnSNJ.png
@Alyxsandre
May i be added to all pinglists please :D
@Alyxsandre
May i be added to all pinglists please :D
tB85F7R.png
Sweet can you add me to the Oldie pinglist? :)
Sweet can you add me to the Oldie pinglist? :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Alyxsandre: Love this thread already! XD

@Alyxsandre: Love this thread already! XD

Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19